Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

47 minutes ago, Sanni said:

The Behati thing is the saddest because it’s 100% caused by people stanning Adam Levine. Behati herself doesn’t inspire the obsession unlike Candice.

I've noticed that too, most of her "stans" have either Adam/Levine in their nickname or ton of photos of him on their insta, they are also really young, I think Behati has the youngest fanbase out of all angels.

10 minutes ago, unali said:

I've noticed that too, most of her "stans" have either Adam/Levine in their nickname or ton of photos of him on their insta, they are also really young, I think Behati has the youngest fanbase out of all angels.

Good cause VS needs them to watch for ratings.

2 minutes ago, heartwing said:

Kelly's workouts are scary intense in their frequency.  But I guess if she enjoys it, you do you?  

It’s a bit much. I just thought it was hilarioud when they covered her up last year though. 

2 minutes ago, heartwing said:

It is a lot.  Too much at times, tbh. I get wanting to be in shape and looking good but when is it enough? 

When VS steps in and tells her to cool it but they haven’t yet, right? Seeing as how it’s all she focuses on.

22 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

Yup... Not her doctor, but working out so excessively can't be good for her. 

When you work out that hard, you need a day or two in between workouts to allow your body to rest, mend and get stronger, failing to do so can cause a lot of problems. Sprained this, torn that, worn down ligaments etc.  When we work out, we actually weaken our body.

RIP Kelly's muscles, ligaments, tendons.

3 hours ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Why do Candice fans put targets on other models that are better than Candice? It's obviously an insecurity for Candice herself to always be second to Adriana and simply incomparable to all the models during the golden era.

Even when Adriana leaves she will always be the face of VS. The 2008 Super Bowl commercial alone solidified that. Everyone knows Adriana in HF/Commercial/Entertainment Industry. Candice. Not so much. No shade. I love Candice body, voice, and sometimes energy. But her body propelled her forward over anything else.

I'm not a stan of anyone because no one pays me to be. But Adriana is irreplaceable. VS can have every look-a-like for the next decade and no one will replace her energy.

chill, me wanting Adriana to leave does not diminish her legacy in VS in any type of way. i just simply think it's an era thing. after Gisele, Adriana and after Adriana, it would likely be Candice but i'm afraid like you said Candice's soft grip in the industry despite her stellar modelling resume ultimately fails to reinforce her being that superstar Angel who's wildly successful not only in VS but in other areas as well. However, I still do think she can hold her own being that top Angel in Victoria's Secret if Adriana wishes to not have an extension in her affiliation with the brand. Candice is just next to that angel throne that some of us like to project and I personally think she can fit the mother angel role well. I'm not putting a target on Adri cause I'm sane enough to proclaim she's better than Candice career-wise and i'm not overly a big fan of hers i just happen to think that this blonde bombshell has what it takes to fill in Adri's business position, where she is top among the other angels, in the brand. 

1 hour ago, Prettyphile said:

When you work out that hard, you need a day or two in between workouts to allow your body to rest, mend and get stronger, failing to do so can cause a lot of problems. Sprained this, torn that, worn down ligaments etc.  When we work out, we actually weaken our body.

RIP Kelly's muscles, ligaments, tendons.

She also does a lot of cryotherapy and saunas... Girl needs to reevaluate her priorities if she wants to be healthy when she's much older. 

15 minutes ago, DonSimon said:

chill, me wanting Adriana to leave does not diminish her legacy in VS in any type of way. i just simply think it's an era thing. after Gisele, Adriana and after Adriana, it would likely be Candice but i'm afraid like you said Candice's soft grip in the industry despite her stellar modelling resume ultimately fails to reinforce her being that superstar Angel who's wildly successful not only in VS but in other areas as well. However, I still do think she can hold her own being that top Angel in Victoria's Secret if Adriana wishes to not have an extension in her affiliation with the brand. Candice is just next to that angel throne that some of us like to project and I personally think she can fit the mother angel role well. I'm not putting a target on Adri cause I'm sane enough to proclaim she's better than Candice career-wise and i'm not overly a big fan of hers i just happen to think that this blonde bombshell has what it takes to fill in Adri's business position, where she is top among the other angels, in the brand. 

I am chill. Very chhhhhhhillllllllllll. :blush: I do not take BZ or model commenting seriously in any way, shape or form. LOL But the only people wanting Adriana to leave are Candice fans/stans(not just against you but you happened to post about it). It is as if they believe Adriana's presence is somehow diminishing Candice's ability to be number one....and judging by her own behavior before and a little bit now I am happy she is not number one. But Adriana has what the other girls don't. Energy. She was born with it. She was born to be a star. She is a living goddess. She just has the effect on people(It's true, not a stan at all). Most of the models after her are just pretty(Candice included). There was no head angel in the golden era they all held there own on the same platform including Adriana. It's has also been a little over a decade and Candice still hasn't solidified herself. It's just not happening and it is her own karma. I need Candice fans to let it go already(not to you but to everyone). Her resume for the amount of years she has been modeling is comparable to Alessandra. It's not really there. She put everything into being the head B at VS she let everything else escape her. Again, that's her own karma.

A lot of these girls get caught up in the hype and energy of VS believing that VS is going to make them Gisele or a supermodel but it is the exact opposite and it is the same with SI. But you really don't need VS for anything nowadays in fact being an angel/associated seems more harmful to a career than anything at least for new girls.

3 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

She also does a lot of cryotherapy and saunas... Girl needs to reevaluate her priorities if she wants to be healthy when she's much older. 

Training like an Olympic athlete while not being a professional athlete or having a coach…. Not gonna sugar-coat it, it sounds like she has a problem.

1 minute ago, Sanni said:

Training like an Olympic athlete while not being a professional athlete or having a coach…. Not gonna sugar-coat it, it sounds like she has a problem.

I always thought it was irresponsible and stupid for Ed to continuously say that models train like athletes or train like there about to be in the olympics. They really believe they are athletes. 

She 100% showing signs of Orthorexia.

4 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

I always thought it was irresponsible and stupid for Ed to continuously say that models train like athletes or train like there about to be in the olympics. They really believe they are athletes. 

She 100% showing signs of Orthorexia.

This. It's complete bullshit. Models train to look hot, athletes train to be stronger, faster and better at their preferred sport. You really can't compare wearing wings for twenty or so minutes and posing in front of the camera, to playing a game for 2+ hours. 

58 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

This. It's complete bullshit. Models train to look hot, athletes train to be stronger, faster and better at their preferred sport. You really can't compare wearing wings for twenty or so minutes and posing in front of the camera, to playing a game for 2+ hours. 

Yup. Kelly has issues.

1 hour ago, GlitterAndWings said:

and it's quite scary, she train like an ahtlete and pushes to some extreme limits, her weight it's consumed, some of them just like her, don't look hot