Bellazon

The greatest models' challenge season2 !!!!

Nemeside

OMG OMG OMG!

This is soo weird

Whoaa super hard to choose!

Becouse for me they've always been together like in my likings , i started liking both of them around the same time and look at them the same way and for me there were always similarities ,

kind of like Ale & Ana , even more similar so that's like whoa who to choose it's crazy i can't i just can't.

I love Rianne's modeling , personality esp her look , how she's able to change into a different woman , but then Katja's beauty is deniable but i never heard her speak but anyways, so i can't vote it's 50/50 and i don't wanna be choosing so i'll leave that to you guys.

This is really hard, I find it difficult to choose either one for the same reasons. In my honest opinion, Katja sometimes look horrible ... and the same goes for Rianne. Some of Rianne's pictures really suck .. like the way they use to photoshop her and she use to look like plastic. Before the VSFS I would have voted for Rianne... so my vote goes for Katja <-- and her sexy booootayyy!

well ok, i am not sure that Katja is top model, but she did more than Rianne, i'm talking about all:runway, editorial, ads

:blink: rianne's done way more work than katja, be it editorials, ads, covers and runway !

my votes goes to RIANNE, i can't deny that katja is gorgeous but something about her pisses me off lately