Bellazon

Dasha's Thread

Prettyphile

^ It seems that her management doesn't understand the importance of being:

Spoiler

(and despite the fact that it's a social media that made her successful and famous already:rofl:)

Anyway, there are hundreds of better Dashas and thousands of better models:blah:

Better Dasha:

Spoiler

6 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

^She could tell her management team to fuck off, she gets free pub as her thread was moderately active on BZ. :chicken:

She could do that, and then risk her reputation, career and agencies wrath :rofl: It was her manager who specifically targeted this forum, but ignored every other site who posts her pictures, as well as ignores her fan accounts on IG. Something someone or someone's did on BZ really upset the manager.

I have other reasons why I feel it was her management team and not Dasha, but I won't get into them here.  Dasha does come across as cold about the situation, but I also think that could be the Russian thing. Most people I've met from the Ukraine/Russia who came from an astronomical amount of money come across as very unlikable till you get in "good" with them.

^This is a minor issue anyways for Dasha and her team, as they have bigger issues to deal with.

I still find it funny that they think BZ is tracking her..... technically BZ is by following her career as what is done with all the other models on this forum, but it's not done in an invasion of privacy kind of ways though.