Bellazon

2019 SI Swimsuit

5 hours ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

^ +1

No on Yu indeed! He has a way of not capturing our fav ladies in all their splendid glory! :ninja:

^ Let's be real, Hunter belongs right above the logo for Jenny Craig or for Oprah's new meal program! :pinch: Once again, bodies come in all shapes and sizes, love it... just keep it out of SI. That was one of the last vestiges of just turning the pages to see some of the best bodies in the most extoic locations. Now all I think of is a McDonaldas location when I see some of these women :ninja: 

Agree ^^ And I feel so sorry for Tary Lynn to be the new fat girl in the magazine.

Tara is a great model, she can pose & she can deliver sexiness and her lingerie shoot(s) are always on point because she is amazing

but  SI is going to turn her into a

https://static.pourdebon.com/images/476-355/07185ed80e1a8756d1e763fb81bcb663/49e3dc0eb28642d4069662f357e13c80-2018-01-24.jpeg

Bad photos, bad artistic director, bad tinny ridiculous swimsuits

When are they going to understand that you don't put the same swimsuit on a slim models and on a fat one?

Dental floss on a fat large butt is not sexy! Body paint on dimpling skin is not sexy.

It already breaking my :heart: knowing all the negatives feed back she is going to receive in February...

Tara's older son is everything :wub6yh2cm:

(she had a second son 1 year ago. Same level of cuteness)

7 hours ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

^ +1

No on Yu indeed! He has a way of not capturing our fav ladies in all their splendid glory! :ninja:

^ Let's be real, Hunter belongs right above the logo for Jenny Craig or for Oprah's new meal program! :pinch: Once again, bodies come in all shapes and sizes, love it... just keep it out of SI. That was one of the last vestiges of just turning the pages to see some of the best bodies in the most extoic locations. Now all I think of is a McDonaldas location when I see some of these women :ninja: 

Agree, SI is toast.  They were long ago.  Welcome to women of Burger King 2019 edition.

I agree with what @frenchkiki posted about Tara. She is a model who is diverse and also very sweet.

l hope that she doesn’t follow in Ashley’s footsteps after the issue is out, like Ashley is doing by her shoving body positivity down our collective throats is getting old, especially now that she’s trimming up at the gym. :cain: But I regress.

I do wish Ms. Tara the best for this issue when it comes out. She is very sweet on her Instagram page too.

12 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

Agree ^^ And I feel so sorry for Tary Lynn to be the new fat girl in the magazine.

Tara is a great model, she can pose & she can deliver sexiness and her lingerie shoot(s) are always on point because she is amazing

Never really paid her any attention before, but she has such a beautiful face. 

Tara's face is stunning, I think we can all agree on that and as mentioned she is a good model. She delivers cute and sexy regardless of her size, however, Hunter? HARD PASS. Not a good body, average face and can't pose to save her life

1 hour ago, effyja2012 said:

I hope SI doesn't/didn't botch Tara's pics because she is amazing.  I'm totally on board with her

I didn't like Hunter from day 1 and nothing has changed my opinion.  I get being inclusive but this  is just.... too much 

I just can't believe Hunter is a professional model?

She is so bad at modeling and not pretty 🤨