Bellazon

Rupaul's Drag Race

Clauds

Right, imagine if it had been Raja, Sharon, Jinkx or any of the other winners coming back? That would've been threatening. Even Tyra Sanchez, as much as I didn't like her, would have slayed because girl has tricks up her sleeves. Bebe really didn't evolve during the last ten years of drag. She didn't even watch the show! Come on now. To be honest, Kennedy hasn't really evolved either and is still stuck in her old ways. Shangela and Trixie have evolved and elevated their drag to become stars.

In other news, I'm starting Drag Race: Thailand today and I hope it slays!

LMAO if Raja ever comes back she'd piss all over the other queens, it would be a mass murder :rofl:  I personally think Raja is one of the best winners, one of the most complete queens. I love Bebe but I agree she added nothing to the season, sadly.

Ohh I wanted to get Yuhua or Miz Cracker! Yuhua is giving me Bianca vibes, good ones. I need a fierce Asian queen because some of the last ones weren't so good.

I'd love for Sharon to come back since she's more well rounded now (I love her spooky looks though) or Bianca to come back and just read them all. I could listen to her read people all day long.

Here's the first episode of RPDR Thailand. You can find the other episodes by clicking on SWAON:

I got Miz Cracker! And I'm cheering for her so it feels correct even tho I already know she won't be Top 4 according to all the reddit T :rofl:

Crowned queens I'd like to see coming back? There's so many! I'd love Raja because she needs to teach the children how to sew and rock the runway, Bianca because I too could listen to her read people 24/7, Sharon because she's evolved so so much since S4 and Violet because I love her. And Lasky because I love her and I pretty much would love to see her in every damn season :rofl: 

If there's AS4 who would you like to see? There's rumors already that some girls have been asked, especially those who have been doing WoW related stuff and Werq the World... I need Laganja and Gia Gunn to compete again (although with the recent transgate it seems unlikely), Shea would be a great add too, Miss Fame I want to see more of, Ongina we've all been waiting for since AS1, Naomi Smalls would also be great, Courtney Act is another queen who would be a killer competitor, Laila McQueen and Mariah Balenciaga have both grown so so much since their seasons and even tho that ship has sailed years ago, I'm still holding an itsy bit of hope to see Willam again. Same for Manila Luzon and Nina Flowers, I feel like the whole couples thing fucked them up in AS1. And at this point I feel that queens like Raven, Jujubee, Alyssa, Katya, Detox and now Shangie are part of the hall of fame even if Ru hasn't crowned them.

I’d LOVE to ser a lot of queens back omg but if they’re going to be ten i’d choose:

1) Laila McQueen (she has grown so much, I’m really proud)

2) Kim Chi

3) Naomi Smalls

4) Valentina

5) Laganja (seriously, she must revenge Haus of Edwards lol)

6) Ongina

7) Willam

8) Courtney Act

9) Miss Fame

10) Tyra Sanchez (only if they bring back another winner, she’d be dramatic as hell)

Kim Chi has said she wouldn't do Drag Race again because she doesn't have anything else to show, and Tyra said she wouldn't compete again because she's already a winner and blabla :rofl: I do understand her tho, especially after seeing how competing in Allstars didn't exactly help Bebe I doubt we'll see another winner soon.

I'd love to see Naomi Smalls, Valentina, Acid Betty, Ongina, Gia Gunn, Trinity Taylor, April Carrion (I felt like she had so much more to show), Shea Coulee, and Courtney Act back.

For a third go at it: Aja, Manila, Raven, Jujubee, Latrice, Adore, Alyssa, Katya, Nina Flowers, Detox. But let's face it, it will never happen and I can dream!

I'm on episode 5 of RPDR: Thailand and it puts AS3 to shame! These queens are extra.

I have such a hard time understanding everyone's obsession with Valentina, I think she's so so overrated tbh :ninja: I know she's inevitably going to be on AS4 but she does literally nothing for me. She's pretty for sure but that's it, she's not a singer, not a dancer, not an actress, she's just there and I don't think I'll ever get over how unprofessional maskgate was.

So thrilled that Katya is back tho! She must be so happy for Trixie winning AS3, and I truly miss her in the Trixie & Katya Show, I like Bob but he doesn't work as well with Trixie as Katya.

Yes, I agree that you either love Valentina or can't stand her, there's no in between lol. I think she's very charming and I confirmed it when I met her. She dances, she's not the best but she does it very well! But she sells more with her personality than with other skill and I think that makes her not everyone's cup of tea. 

I can't wait to see what Katya will do now that she's back! I just hope that the 14 years old twinks don't overrun her and gives her time/space to fully come back. 

Have you guys seen the first 15 minutes of the show yet?? 

First impressions:

- Love Yuhua! Such personality and fun, light shadiness but good heartedness of it.

- Miz Cracker > Aquaria. Aquaria comes off as cocky and all bark, no bite. Miz Cracker seems more of the underdog. It's funny how their painted faces are similar.

- I have high hopes for Mayhem and hope she delivers

- Eureka doesn't deserve to be there

- Asia's entrance look screamed Peppermint to me

- Some of these guys are cute out of drag!

YES OMG I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE ALL THE MEMES WE ARE GONNA GET FROM YUHUA. 

Miz Cracker is super sweet and I believe Aquaria is too! She tweeted this a few hours ago and found it very charming: “Super excited for y’all to watch episode 1 and thank u all for ur good vibes and wishes and love! And to those who’s cup of tea I might not be, there are 13 other incredibly beautiful souls to support this season ❤️ make sure to treat these girls with love!!”

I’m obsessed with Dusty out of drag, and also I found Kalorie funnier than I thought!

More thoughts:

- The workroom looks good! I thought I wasn't going to like the upgrade, but it's not that much different.

- I hope we see more of that side of Aquaria. I'm hoping she'll turn out like Trinity Taylor for me, where I didn't like her at the start, but did a complete 180.

- Dusty, Kameron and Miz Cracker I would date out of drag.

- I was charmed by Kalorie as well and just how easygoing and fun she seemed.

- I didn't really care for Alexis Mateo, so I don't know how I feel about Vanessa.

I'm sure Miss Congeniality will be either Yuhua or Cracker, they already are coming strong as fan favorites

I adore Cracker and I hope the T is all lies and she makes it to Top 4 and wins the whole thing, she's just so sweet and charming! Aquaria is good too but her attitude does throw me off a little, we'll have to see. I like confident queens but not cocky queens so we'll have to see. I'm also not really excited about Eureka tbh, she didn't have the big impact entrance I was hoping she'd have.

Dusty out of drag is an A+ hottie :rofl: