Bellazon

Rupaul's Drag Race

Clauds

I don’t mind if Dusty is married, I’m open to alliances lol.

It is said that Miz Cracker will be robbed this season and that Kameron lipsyncs three times! So I can’t wait to see how this turns out.

I only thought of Miz Cracker as Miss Congeniality but Yuhua is a great option too.

Kameron will get SO much shit if she does send Monet and Cracker home back to back, I worry for her tbh and honestly unless both Monet fuck up REALLY bad in the lip syncs, it's gonna look rigga morris as fuck :ninja: 

16 hours ago, Glamazonia said:

Sorry!!! They’re just speculations and now a new T has been posted on Reddit so I don’t know if any of this is true.

New T? Where! :chicken:

So pumped for today! Can't wait to see also the old queens who are showing up in the first episode

And then Milk changed her aesthetic and went home! I don't think Sasha ever got read for it, probably because she knew not to do it every time. I was over Max's gray hair. Actually, I wasn't a fan of Max at all, haha.

Not sad that Vanessa went home. I knew Kalorie won once she jumped splitted and tossed the money in the air. It was so ominous and spooky when Vanessa kept saying "Vanjie" over and over again.

Loving Yuhua, Miz Cracker, Monet, Mayhem and more. Still not feeling Aquaria. Can Eureka go home?

I love that Xtina impersonated Farrah Moan!

I started being a Max fan once I rewatched season 7. The thing about her is that she doesn’t use social media that much so I often forget about her lol.

I really liked Vanessa and her style, she tweeted something and she’s really sad because she feels like she let people (and Alexis) down. Kalorie’s dress was waaaaay worse.

I can’t stand Eureka either, she seems so fake to me. I hope this changes through the season.

I LIVED for Xtina and her speech in Untucked.

DAMN! I thought Kalorie would go home, shook that Vanessa went home first but truly both their outfits were horrible :rofl:  I LOVED LOVED Cracker's look, I think she should have won the challenge but at least she got great critiques.

As far as Dusty goes, I do understand Michelle tho because the queens go to the show knowing they have to show diversity and variety in their looks. So while I did love Dusty's make up last night, I'm also hoping she shows some different looks and does something else.

Kalorie's was basic and needed more va-va-voom. I was charmed by Vanessa's look at first, but then upon closer inspection, it was just a pink and purple blob. She needed body. Kameron should have been in the bottom 3 with her basic look. Cracker should have won, but I'm totally cool with Mayhem winning because I like her.

I loved that mini challenge. At first I thought it was just another photoshoot (a la season 8), but this one was infinitely better and so much more fun! I love seeing their dance moves and potential.

I've watched/rewatched Drag Race about three times, so if I don't like a contestant, then I don't think I ever will, haha. The biggest change for me was Raven. I remember not liking her in Season 2 that much (but I did want her to win over Tyra) and then really liking her upon second viewing.

I agree the mini challenge was amazing! I hope they do it again next season, it's a great way for the queens to show their looks, their dance and everything, so I hope they bring it back. I do wonder if all the challenges this season will be inspired by previous seasons?

Both Vanessa and Kalorie had horrible outfits, but I think Monet and The Vixen also did horribly tbh, I would have had them all in the bottom lol. Mayhem was good but Cracker to me looked more expensive and couture.

I know if I don't like a queen within the first episode lol, this season I'm feeling everyone except Kalorie and Blair, the rest I like a lot

Monet outfit was horrible, even the other queens didn’t get the concept. AND THAT MAKEUP!!!! I know she tried to make it look like it was dirt, but that’s not the first impression you wanna have imo.

I didn’t like Mayhem’s dress tbh, Miz Cracker’s was better! Even Monique’s, what she did with those cards was amazing.

And back again with Dusty... it was the first episode, of course she wanted to show us her signature. Michelle’s comment made it look like she’s been doing it for 5 challenges, there were other ways to tell her to show diversity. Calm down public school!

I think in the preview, I saw something very country-like for the mini challenge and it reminded me of Season 2's Country Queens, so maybe they'll reference previous seasons a lot? I'm all for them repeating the runway challenge and bringing back former queens to cheer them on.   

The Vixen's concept was great, but it didn't produce much in execution. Monet's ping pong balls = bubbles? No. Just no. She needed a wig full of them to represent bubbles. Who wants to look like dirt? Nope! I'm gonna need Blair to show more personality. Even in group interviews, she seems so reserved.