Bellazon

Rupaul's Drag Race

Clauds

It wouldn't make any sense. She sent Aja home and was in the Top 2 again last week, she's also rumored to be Top 2 again this week so IMO it doesn't make sense, the whole mole theory made sense while she was being safe all the time.

IF she really is a mole, I'm gonna be even more pissed Aja was sent home by Bebe tbh

Well looks like Kennedy is this season's Roxxxy Andrews. Shangela is full of BS for saving her again, I'm also 100% over it with Sangela ALWAYS using props when she has to lip sync

Totally agree! It was like watching Peppermint dance moves with cheap props. I'm tired of gimmicks. It needs to be one gimmick like a Roxxxy wig-under-a-wig or Sasha with rose petals, but not wearing a fat suit the entire time and doing 90s dance moves. Give me a fierce song with spot-on lipsyncing and dance moves. 

Kennedy, there's a reason why fans come to you last within five minutes of closing. She's a talented dancer, but her attitude is stank. She's just not fun! She doesn't have the Jujubee girlfriend style or Bob's funniness or Adore's chill attitude. This is why. I agree that she's this season's Roxxxy Andrews, except that Roxxxy deserved to be top 3 on her original season and Kennedy should have never come close to the top 4 in hers. 

At this point, Trixie and Shangela (even though her Game of Thrones references annoy me) deserve it. Bebe is not well-rounded at all. Morgan's comeback was a waste. Aja would have been better and done something more.  

I agree, when I met Kennedy, her mind was like somewhere else. If she really wants to be adored, she must work on her attitude because she has the talent to become an AMAZING and very loved queen. 

I don't see the jury voting for Shangie to be top 2. I totally see Trixie there, and then it's between Bebe and Kennedy. It's a weird season tbh, it feels kinda rushed and it screams RIGGA MORRIS but I'd be happy if Trixie really wins. She's very self aware and I can see her making jokes about her "undeserving winning" so maybe that can make people sympathize more with her. 

And talking about something else: I saw and met Sharon Needles last night!!!! I regret everything I said about her losing her sparkle. She was beyond amazing and super lovely. 

A great personality can be very forgiving when you lack dancing talent or singing or even killer runway looks. Personality matters! Looks will draw you in, but a drag queen's personability will help her fame. 

Ohh, is it the eliminated queens voting for the winner, not the judges? 

It's not surprising that the Instagram likes for the winner go Trixie, Shangela, Bebe and then Kennedy. Trixie has 100k more likes than Kennedy's photo.

Ohh, thanks for the info! Not sure how I feel about it. On one hand, I'm secretly happy Shangela won't be in the top because her GoT references drive me crazy. But on the other, she deserves to be there over Kennedy and Bebe. If it's Kennedy/Bebe, then Trixie is smooth sailing to the win. 

Trixie is in the final 2 for sure, everyone loves and at this point I hope she wins because as a whole, she's the one I've come to like the most. We'll see how it goes

@Glamazonia did you see Alyssa Edwards is coming April 30th? I'm going to that one for sure!! But I want more details on meeting Sharon tho! 

Yes, I’m going to see Alyssa too! Can’t waiiiiiiiit.

Sharon was absolutely amazing. I waited like 2 hours because she took time with everybody, and when it was finally my time we hugged and started talking while holding hands. I said “omg you’re so tall! I’m jealous” and she answered “ikr? I’m huge!!! But have you seen my dick?” so we started talking about her big dick while she kept coming closer to my face. Our lips were like 1cm away, it was AMAZING lol. She signed my ticket and my friend’s who didn’t get a m&g, and talked a little bit about Argentina which she said she loved it. She was super kind and funny, here are some pictures of us.

B0EEE54F-856E-4969-87DF-1A0FEDC462BE.jpeg 9720E3C3-1E78-4AB1-83CD-CCBCA47F9987.jpeg 8F0A75F6-BE82-4131-92E0-319D8936A41E.jpeg

That's so awesome! I wish I had been able to go, but I'm really looking forward seeing Alyssa's show although I won't pay m&g either, I'd love to but those prices o.o. I'll pay m&g for Alaska and Aja when they come for sure tho

6 hours ago, Clauds said:

That's so awesome! I wish I had been able to go, but I'm really looking forward seeing Alyssa's show although I won't pay m&g either, I'd love to but those prices o.o. I'll pay m&g for Alaska and Aja when they come for sure tho

I know, Alyssa’s m&g is WAY too expensive. But I’m buying it anyways because my family is going to buy the one for Alaska for me as a birthday gift so... :clap:

Yes! Congrats to her. Kennedy's dress was ugly and I did not like her wig. Her season 7 dress was waaaay better. Shangela looked gorgeous. She really has done a 180 since season 3. She should've waited a few seasons to slay it.

Ready for season 10! AS3 had a good ending, but it was a rough, rough road. 

I'm glad Trixie won but the fact that Kennedy made it to the Top 2 is pure bullshit, she's even worse than Roxxxy at this point because at least Roxxxy knew she didn't deserve to keep on going. I'm so upset at the queens not choosing Shangela for Top 2 out of pitty for Kennedy. I'm sorry but this is All Stars not Pick the one who has the smallest fanbase because you feel bad for her Drag Race. Proud of Thorgy for being the only one whose pettiness didn't get in her way

That Top 2 should have been Trixie and Shangela. 

I didn't like that Kennedy said she needs it because the others are stars already. Actually, that's what being an ALL STAR is! You have to be a star and kill it, and she didn't kill it at all.  I agree that it's not about pitying her for her small fanbase. Her lipsync sucked because she was like Kenya with too many jumps and splits for an emotional song that didn't require stunts at all. She didn't grow this season at all. Should've been Shangela. Her strategy backfired on her and I'm so glad I never have to hear her talk about Game of Thrones.