Bellazon

Rupaul's Drag Race

Clauds

Definitely, sometimes it's not about winning, but what you do with your career afterwards. Look at how much more popular Raven is than Tyra Sanchez! 

What kind of challenges/runways do you want to see next season? I want a mermaid challenge in the water, superheroes challenge/runway, Calendar Girls runway, murder mystery dinner challenge.

I feel like Ben, even after all, made a smart decision. She left with an AMAZING record and a ridiculously amount of won challenges (5 of 6!!!!!!), and also played the “good sister” card by choosing to leave instead of sendind other girl home. She’ll be loved a lot, and as she said, she doesn’t need the crown. It’s a win-win situation.

Also I’m very happy with Morgan being back!!!!

I'm still GAGGING over last night :rofl: I saw it coming tho, Bendela was clearly not comfortable anymore and indeed she does leave a winner. Even if Bebe (the one with the current best track record) wins the last challenge she won't even come close to Ben's amazing record. I'm glad Morgan is back but unless she wins the next challenge, she's gonna be voted off for sure, the remaining four girls are close as fuck and they were all pretty upset with everything that went down last night. And tbh, I feel like AJA deserved to come back more than Morgan. I just hope the T all over reddit ain't true and Kennedy doesn't make it to the final, if she does I'm gonna be so upset.

Also, I feel like the Eliminated Kitty Girls did waaay better than the Top 5 Kitty Girls. Kennedy and Shangela did nothing for me yesterday while Morgan and Aja 100% nailed it:ninja: 

Dela is leaving a winner, but a little part of me felt like she rubbed me the wrong way when she exited and had her final remark to the judges, almost like she was better than it all. I would have preferred if she didn't say that part. Maybe I needed some tears or something to make it feel more humble? I felt a bit of cockiness in her tone. Seriously though, I did feel like the eliminated team was better! The other team felt like the washed up girl group. The eliminated one felt fresher. I'm also glad Chi Chi was like, don't vote me back in. She knows she needs time to grow.

Kennedy needs to go. Bebe is doing well, but I just don't feel like she's well rounded. Shangela and Trixie do deserve to win, but I like Trixie better. Morgan does need to really win all of the last challenges to deserve winning altogether. But personality wise, she's too sharp tongued for me.

Another thing I forgot to say, is that BenDeLaCreme played it kind of dirty if we talk about who will win. Of course she didn't do it on purpose but I believe that whoever wins, will get tons of hate just because she won't be DeLa. And let's be real, that new top 5 hasn't got the best record so far so a lot of people will call it undeserving even though it won't be in any of the girls' hands. 

But Dela IS better than all of it, she won five out of six challenges. If she had stayed she would obviously get the crown, I feel like if she had stayed the competition was over anyway. There's only one or two challenges left, if Bebe who has the best track record wins both of those she'll still have at least two less wins than Dela, assuming Dela wouldn't win any more challenges. It's kind of like AS2, Alaska slayed it and if someone else had won it would have been bullshit, regardless of how much I love Katya and Detox, they didn't do anywhere near as well as Alaska and it's the same now with Dela, she was just above them :idk: 

I do feel bad for whoever wins tho because their victory won't bring any validation, they won't have won fair and square and that kinda sucks. But with Dela gone, at least now there's some competition I guess. We'll see how it goes in the last two episodes.

I'm conflicted because I believe in never quitting and riding things out, but also knowing when to quit. I guess with knowing when to quit, it's reserved for cases where there's harm. Maybe I needed a confessional where she said it was too much? I know she didn't leave for that reason, it did seem like she is better than it all and to me, I need humbleness. But I guess I'm reading into it too much. I'm not mad, more like an eyeroll of taking that spot over someone else. 

It is true that whoever wins, won't be like a true true true winner because BenDeLaChrist (thank you, Aja for the hilarious commentary) slayed it all. Maybe if BenDeLaCreme left like two episodes ago, it would've felt better? Either way, I am gagged and it makes for good TV.

In regards to AS2, Alaska did deserve to win, but that tantrum when she was in the bottom 3 threw me off. I was more in the Katya and Alyssa Edwards camp. In fact, most of the AS2 (and AS1 girls really deserve better) girls are vastly better than the AS3 ones.

The cast is good. Not better than AS2 but I like it. I do believe that there are filler queens: ChiChi, Thorgy and as much as I like her, Milk (she’s there because of her controversial looks imo). Buuuuut I’m LIVING for Trixie and Morgan.

I still believe that Trixie will win if the rumour about the jury is right. The girls won’t choose Shangela to be top 2, Morgan will probably leave next episode, Bebe is a mole and that leaves Kennedy and Trixie. And tbh even though I’m team Trixie and know what she’s capable of, I don’t want her to win because of all the hate she’ll receive. But she’s more marketable than Kennedy.

Bebe is not a mole, the whole mole theory was debunked the minute she won her first challenge. The T currently is that top 2 are Trixie and Bebe, god knows who will win but if we go by the numbers Bebe should win because she's done better overall.

And I agree with uberglasses, AS2 girls were way better. Even tho Lasky slayed the fuck out of it, Detox and Katya were still strong contenders, so were Alyssa and Tati. Any of them would have pissed all over AS3 except for Bendela and Aja. I think making AS3 so soon was a mistake, there's too many fillers and not enough strong queens especially because most of S9 and some S8 queens didn't want to go back to competing so soon, they should have waited another year or two. Then do AS3 with Bendela, Trixie, Shangie, Aja, Shea Coulee, Naomi Smalls and some S10 queens.

Yeah, not only did Bebe win a challenge, but she won two. Still, she's not a winner to me for All Stars. I also wanted Nina Flowers to win season 1. If they are judging it on who is doing well with their career, then it should be Trixie vs Shangela.

RuPaul fucked up big time. The queens are coming for him now, it's being said my bb Gia G was asked for AS3 and they turned her down once she revealed she was transitioning. This is bullshit, Ru better come out with an apology and fix this mess. He's a drag queen and a gay black man for fuck's sake, support your own community!