Bellazon

Rupaul's Drag Race

Clauds

I finally got to watch Untucked last night and damn, seems like EVERYONE thought they would be lip sync o.o, also shocked by Asia's reaction, she was 100% on denial at how bad her Cher was, wtf was that? And then all that crap about her not wearing a better outfit on the runway because of the other girls.

Asia is so confusing to me, she can be such a sweetheart and amazing like that conversation with The Vixen but then turn into such an unpleasant person like in Untucked

The episode was good, I enjoyed the Rusical but I think we can all agree that it isn't the best or more memorable. I'm super happy that Kameron won the challenge because she shone the most, her Cher was on point the whole time and opening the Rusical was a big deal, such pression! 

Asia's attitude on Untucked was uncomfortable to watch. Don't make any excuses, please! Take something bad and MAKE IT WORK FOR YOU, like Aquaria did on Snatch Game. 

Kamerom deserved to win for sure, no contest. Her Cher was just way better than anyone else, Monet was second but that runway look was terrible with all the tape it had. So it makes sense she lost because of it. 

Asia was just bad bad bad, I could not believe it when she started with that bullshit about the glitter fabrics and trying to make it seem like she didn't want to embarrass the other girls. Wtf girl? I was surprised because she had been so nice to The Vixen during RPDR

I want to root for Asia and have her in the Top 3! But yeah, she deserved to be in the bottom 2 and turned out that lipsync. I will agree that some of the runway outfits weren't glittery, but shimmery fabrics. I think Asia's wrong that Eureka represents the stuck-upness that The Vixen hates. If anything, it's the Aquaria type (not specifically Aquaria, but gays/queens who look like her). Eureka is just annoying AF.

Also, Eureka has an excuse for everything! I expect her dead dog to affect her next subpar performance.

I wanted Cracker to do well in the rusical, but yeah, Kameron deserved it. If Monet wore a better outfit, then she would've snatched it. Girl, step up your drag!

After coming to terms with the fact that Cracker is obviously not going to win (neither is Kameron, look at the edit they are getting), I'm rooting for Aquaria to win. Out of the two queens they seem to be pushing (Eureka and Aquaria) obviously I rather see Aquaria win, especially after her awesome Snatch Game :rofl: 

Oh yeah, Cracker is totally getting a Katya/Trixie edit of not winning anything in their OG season and yet still coming off as likable and will likely return for AS and slay it. I've come to terms that Eureka will make Top 3. Aquaria will be there and either Monet/Asia. Like you, I'd rather see Aquaria win. Please let her win over Eureka. Please. 

Out of the three that will obviously be Top 3, Aquaria is the one that has done the best so far and I just love her sense of humor. She's not a comedy queen, she's just naturally hilarious in the same way Alyssa is, like you just hear her talk and see her and laugh. I can't stand Eureka and Asia has been underwhelming, and unless something changes in the next episodes, Kameron will just be a filler in the Top 4 because she is just not getting a good edit (she's not getting an edit at all lmao). Also, seems like we're not the only ones over Eureka

https://twitter.com/TheOnlyDetox/status/996786903537025025

Also I'm all booked to see Alaska next month! So so excited

The maxi challenge was so bad and painful to watch, I didn’t like it at all, maybe it was just bad executed but the idea was meh. I’m glad Aquaria made it work for her even her character almost didn’t have any spotlight.  And I totally got her grandma idea, it was like Donatella Versace. 

Monet should have won, her acting and runway were on point.

Also, did you notice how Ru and the judges celebrate EVERYTHING Eureka does or says? I’m afraid she’ll snatch the crown, ugh.

AQUARIA WAS R-O-B-B-E-D last night. I'm sorry but she was the best one in the challenge and I loved her runway look, and when i saw her look first thing I thought was IT'S DONATELLA. I can't understand how Asia won, she wasn't bad but she wasn't anywhere near as good as Aquaria or Monet.

Overall it was a bad challenge and Eureka should have gone home tbh.

Guysss! I got the WoW+ App today and it has ALL the seasons of RPDR and from Untucked. This is the best thing that has happened to me :rofl: I've missed so many episodes of Untucked and now imma finally watch them all.

It also has more stuff like Jinkx's show Cool Mom and Detox's show so it's worh the $3.99 monthly fee IMO. This Thursday imma find out if they stream the show live or how it works, so far they have all the episodes from S10 + untucked uploaded

This is my favourite challenge and I was soooo excited to see how it would turn out this season. Miz Cracker KILLED it, she deserved that win and I'm so happy for her. But, once again, I disagree with the bottom 2. It should have been Eureka (really girl? i get that her hair is her mark but other girls have had their asses criticised to death because they sticked to theirs, shame on the judges. And let's not talk about how similar her dress was to the one she wore in the mermaids challenge) and Monet, I'd have been fine with any of them leaving. 

Aquaria wasn't the worst so I'm ok with her being in the bottom 3, I'd have been mad as hell if she had to lipsync. I hope she does better in the upcoming challenge!

Also, does anyone know why there won't be any episode this Thursday? 

I'm so glad Miz Cracker won! Hopefully this'll motivate her to do better and sneak into the finale. I was really worried about her getting Chester See, but her makeover was the best! Miz Cookie charmed the judges, especially with the Marilyn singing. Also, eff Eureka for thinking Aquaria wouldn't do well with a POC. It's really her hidden racism! I'm glad Aquaria was able to prove she could do makeup on Kingsley, even though the overall outfit sucked. It's fitting that Eureka got Frankie Grande because they are both ANNOYING as hell. Not only was her outfit reminiscent of the Mermaids challenge like you said, but also her feathers one! I hate that hair so much. I also want a jacket made from Asia.

No idea why there won't be an episode on Thursday, but oh well! 

20 hours ago, uberglasses said:

I'm so glad Miz Cracker won! Hopefully this'll motivate her to do better and sneak into the finale. I was really worried about her getting Chester See, but her makeover was the best! Miz Cookie charmed the judges, especially with the Marilyn singing. Also, eff Eureka for thinking Aquaria wouldn't do well with a POC. It's really her hidden racism! I'm glad Aquaria was able to prove she could do makeup on Kingsley, even though the overall outfit sucked. It's fitting that Eureka got Frankie Grande because they are both ANNOYING as hell. Not only was her outfit reminiscent of the Mermaids challenge like you said, but also her feathers one! I hate that hair so much. I also want a jacket made from Asia.

No idea why there won't be an episode on Thursday, but oh well! 

I thought 100% the same tbh. And I think Eureka's makeover was trash, I've had it with her using the same hairstyle and make up week after week tbh, she should have been in the bottom two for sure, and Frankie's make up looked absolutely horrible. I was on twitter during the episode and it seems like no one liked it, she's lucky Frankie's personality saved them.

SO happy for my baby Miz Cracker! Her win was long overdue tbh. I was LIVING for Miz Cookie, Chester was truly feeling the fantasy.

25 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Quick questions, Episode 10 (makeover) is the latest episode, correct? Want to see if I  am all caught up with Season :) 

Yup. And there's no new episode coming out next week as @Glamazonia pointed out, my personal theory is that they need time to edit the final which is being filmed June 8th, I'm assuming the finale will air June 28th because it's confirmed we have 14 episodes this season, but we'll know the Top 4 or Top 3 on the 8th because I'm sure the audience will spill the T. I will be glued to reddit :rofl: 

As far as we know they film different versions of the Top 4 and Top 3 and not even the queens know for sure who will make it to the live final on the 8th. But idk how it'll work, next episode should be another ball and we should cut to Top 4 on the 7th, then we should get the episode with the video/song thing which should stay in Top 4 or cut to Top 3 on the 14th (and tbh it should cut to Top 3 because we have 5 queens left and two of them already had to LSFYL twice, soz but they ain't Top 3 worth it IMO) then the RuUnited episode on the 21st and the final episode on the 28th. Last year the queens had just one week to know if they were all in the finals or not and just 24hs to prepare for the final LSFTC but clearly something will be different this year