4 - Taylor Hill

Taylor_Hill.jpg

3 - Adriana Lima

Adriana_Lima.jpg

2 - Stephanie Seymour

Stephanie_Seymour.jpg

1 - Alessandra Ambrosio

Alessandra_Ambrosio.jpg

Big congrats to Alessandra for winning the whole comp. Honestly no surprises there for me. Alessandra has always kind of been the underdog compared to Adriana and I think Alessandra has a more likeable quality which is why she faired so well compared.

So based off of the scores and what not here are the big surprises of the competition.

1. Jac Jagaciak getting 14th spot. Compared to some other girls such as Elsa, Behati, Jasmine, Josephine etc she did better. She also faired better then Heidi Klum and had an average score higher then Tyra Banks, however in the second round Tyra went over her spot due to a more popular vote.

2. Taylor Hill and Lais Ribeiro. Big congratulations to both girls making it into the top 10 over so many more well known Angels. Not only that but they both beat out sone tough competition. Both Lais and Taylor were ahead of Gisele and Adriana however due to popular vote in the second round they lost their position but still are in the top 10 and that is quite remarkable.

3. Candice Swanepoel. A big shock that Candice only made it to the 10th position. I was fairly certain she would do much better in her average score and the random selection for her first group wasn't too difficult as she was up against Tyra Banks and Sara Sampaio.

4. Heidi Klum. Oh dear for one of the most well known Angels of all time and being such a huge part of the Victoria's Secret brand, Heidi couldn't even crack the top 20. Ouch.

5. Josephine Skriver. I am very shocked she placed so low. She is in 31st place. I had her pegged for at least top 15. Guess the new VS It Girl isn't all that popular.

And these weren't too shocking.

1. Chanel Iman. I knew from the start of the competition that Chanel Iman will not do well in this competition and surprise surprise she got the 36th spot. She was never liked by anyone and it was no shock she is the least liked Angel of all time.

2. Golden Era still wins. It was no surprise that girls like Adriana, Alessandra, Stephanie, Gisele, Karolina, Tyra, Karen would crack the top 15. These girls will always be popular and always be loved by the fans. Miranda and Doutzen came in right at the end of that era and still did really well getting 5th and 6th placed in the whole comp.

I just want to say a big thank you to everyone. Share your thoughts on if you were surprised or not by certain aspects of the competition and the rankings. Anyone you thought would do better? Anyone you thought would do worse etc?

Thanks for running this competition @Kevork89 

Thoughts:

- Taylor, Jac, and Stella are all too high for where they should be

- Heidi is WAY too low and should be in the top ten, along with Tyra

- Adri > Ale, but I will happily settle for Alessandra

- Lais should be top 20, not top 10

- Surprised Josephine and Karlie were so low

3 hours ago, Kevork89 said:

Big congrats to Alessandra for winning the whole comp. Honestly no surprises there for me. Alessandra has always kind of been the underdog compared to Adriana and I think Alessandra has a more likeable quality which is why she faired so well compared.

I just want to say a big thank you to everyone. Share your thoughts on if you were surprised or not by certain aspects of the competition and the rankings. Anyone you thought would do better? Anyone you thought would do worse etc?

I believe some spots are due to competition of three in a group. Sometimes it was really easy to rank the girls and sometimes there were two or even three of them that you like but you had to rank them nevertheless and some good girls ended up with low scores and some not-that-good got higher score. 
For example, I think Sara would have ranked better if she wasn't in the group with Tyra and Candice. Similar is true for Josephine who was in the group with Gisele and Laetitia.

I believe the results would have been somewhat different if we ranked the girls from 1 to 36 and sum the points accordingly.

Still - it was fun and it's nice to see Ale won.

Congrats Ale (and @Stormbringer)!!! :flower: I am  surprised someone besides Adriana or Candice won :rofl: And one of my first model love, Stephanie, was placed 2nd :wub: I don't like Chanel but she's not the worst Angel out of all of them :whistle:

Thank you @Kevork89 for running this competition!!! :flower: It was a lot of fun :hehe: and the results further restored my faith in humanity :nicole:

So so so sorry I missed the last rounds, but work was crazy during these past two weeks and family all over the place during the holidays contribuited as well :rofl:

It was a very interesting a fun competetion, thanks everyone and to @Kevork89 for running this <3

Also, I've always been #teamAle over #TeamAdri, so I'm a happy cookie :rofl:

6 hours ago, Kevork89 said:

5. Josephine Skriver. I am very shocked she placed so low. She is in 31st place. I had her pegged for at least top 15. Guess the new VS It Girl isn't all that popular.

Poor girl was against Gisele and Leatitia :rofl: She's one of my favourite models but she had zero chance to make it

6 hours ago, Kevork89 said:

1. Chanel Iman. I knew from the start of the competition that Chanel Iman will not do well in this competition and surprise surprise she got the 36th spot. She was never liked by anyone and it was no shock she is the least liked Angel of all time.

I completely forgot she was ever an Angel omg... I don't think she is the worst Angel, just that her work didn't left a footprint :/

Thanks @Kevork89 for running this competition ! :flower:

12 hours ago, jkjk said:

@Stormbringer  I was wondering how quickly you would post since Ale won.    :smile:

:rofl: 

9 hours ago, SuperG.Girl said:

:war::war::war::war::war: 

7bdfeddf1ece7cdfb6d8ba281b8f12bb.thumb.jpg.16d4e40e91e63f18a274658d4e4784d2.jpg

7 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

Congrats Ale (and @Stormbringer)!!!  :flower: 

:rofl: 

Thank you Pinky :laugh: 

-----

Great comp @Kevork89!!

And I'm especially happy that Ale won it :chicken: 

Heidi should have placed much higher though :blah: Gisele too.

@Kevork89 Thanks for  running this competition! Like always, results can be an endless source of discussion :smile: but this was a nice comp and I'm happy for Stephanie (which should've been 1st, but 2nd is pretty good anyway). Stephanie is more than beautiful... the first time I saw her, I thought she was a real angel :MLA:

Too High
Selita
Behati
Jac
Karen
Rosie

Seems About Right
Chanel (although I don't think she should have been ranked last b/c she was definitely not the worst Angel)
Kate G.
Helena
Daniela
Lindsay
Elsa
Candice
Lais
Doutzen
Miranda
Taylor
Adriana 
Stephanie
Ale

Too Low
Martha (I know she doesn't have many fans so it kinda makes sense)
Romee (Refer to what I said about Martha)
Karlie
Josephine
Stella (Refer to what I said about Martha & Romee)
Ines
Sara
Izabel
Marisa
Heidi
Jasmine
Lily
Laetitia
Tyra
Karolina
Gisele