Bellazon

I don't know why but I have a feeling that some angels got 3 outfits, and that Jo is the only one from new angels to get it.

That would be interesting, I remember the rage last year, when VS gave Jo both an opening and SO, people were incredibly pissed off.

Just imagine if this year she is the only one of the new angels who got 3 outfits, poor girl should hire bodyguards in that case. :D

9 minutes ago, unali said:

I don't know why but I have a feeling that some angels got 3 outfits, and that Jo is the only one from new angels to get it.

That would be interesting, I remember the rage last year, when VS gave Jo both an opening and SO, people were incredibly pissed off.

Just imagine if this year she is the only one of the new angels who got 3 outfits, poor girl should hire bodyguards in that case. :D

I wouldnt mind if Jo got 3 outfits. Shes beautiful and sweet and I love love love her body

59 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

Anddd here we go again. Adriana getting criticized while she looks 10x better than all these 18 year olds :rofl: 

And she is far from the only angel who has aged. She actually has better skin than some of the younger angels too but they can live.

Then we get called crazy but its ridiculous to even try to complain about how Adriana looks now. I'm sorry but some angels are looking older than they should. Especially on that day.

2 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

Anddd here we go again. Adriana getting criticized while she looks 10x better than all these 18 year olds :rofl: 

Yep. She’s a 36 year old Mom of 2, i doubt her skin looks like a 16 year olds. As for work done, I can’t tell if she has but the GAG is, if she did, she’s of age to do it, meanwhile, the models in some of the member’s signatures are getting tweaked and filled in their 20s. :Angel:

1 minute ago, Souled-Out said:

And she is far from the only angel who has aged. She actually has better skin than some of the younger angels too but they can live.

Then we get called crazy but its ridiculous to even try to complain about how Adriana looks now. I'm sorry but some angels are looking older than they should. Especially on that day.

Not all criticism are insults or complaints. I don't think anyone said other Angels haven't aged, nor did anyone say Adriana's skin is better or worse than other Angel or women her age.

29 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

I hope it is for real this time! Ale has said for the past few years it was her last show but then she comes back! Both of them need to move on. They don't need VS anymore and they both seem to have other projects they could focus on.

That’s what I think too! 

1 hour ago, 4BWL said:

Yep. She’s a 36 year old Mom of 2, i doubt her skin looks like a 16 year olds. As for work done, I can’t tell if she has but the GAG is, if she did, she’s of age to do it, meanwhile, the models in some of the member’s signatures are getting tweaked and filled in their 20s:Angel:

And they can live.

Adriana looked really good that day.

5 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

The hilarious thing is that like you already said, a lot of the angels are looking older than they are yet of course no one ever criticizes them. I truly wonder why. Adriana is 36 and has had two kids yet she still continues to blow all these 18 year olds out of the water. And before someone comes to say it ain't true, then please do explain why each year she's basically the most talked about and admired model? :rofl: