Bellazon

2 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

I'm curious, where did you get the news that Shu Pei is a replacement? I know I mentioned about Shu Pei and said I saw her name being mentioned in an unverified source, but perhaps you know something o.o? 

I read somewhere on weibo that she was seen with VS in Shanghai and she's possibly replacing one of the Russians but it looks like a rumor at this point so my sincere apologies, I thought we had sources she was actually planning to walk this year after the Russian fiasco :/ 

1 hour ago, brandie013 said:

Again, might be my biased towards her but I think Adriana looks great! I love the colors on her! I hope she has a deep tan come time for the show or else I'm afraid she'll look washed out. 

They seem to love to put her in really strong, unique outfits more recently. 

Was hoping for her to be in either goddesses or winters tale but I kinda figured they'd put her here. 

I mean Adriana herself looks good, she looks pretty, her outfit could be better but hopefully we see an improvement

2 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

I read somewhere on weibo that she was seen with VS in Shanghai and she's possibly replacing one of the Russians but it looks like a rumor at this point so my sincere apologies, I thought we had sources she was actually planning to walk this year after the Russian fiasco :/ 

Don't worry! I've made the mistake of supplying a couple of few wrong infos the past few week too. Just genuine curiosity is all.

So with Kate G, Julia, Irina, Daria/Dasha, Gigi and 'possibly' Mayowa out here's a little breakdown:

Kate G- 1 look

Julia- 1 look

Irina- 2 looks (she confirmed on IG live during fittings she had 2 looks if anyone remembers)

Daria/Dasha- 1 look

Gigi- 2 looks

** Mayowa- 1 look **

That leaves us with possibly 7-8 available outfits for models. I don't think Angels will get 3 looks this year because of the Visa issue because if the Russians and Dasha were in PINK, surely they'll give the extra outfits to newcomers or regulars who only have 1 look. Does anyone know if Julia or Dasha were in PINK? I remember there being a board of some sorts. Mayowa was in PINK i believe but I'm not really sure..  

52 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

I like the look but it's way to similar to Maria B look last year in TRA and her look in 2015 for Fireworks which was gorgeous! this look on Adriana just looks cheap and like a Turkey Thanksgiving costume :/ but it's Adriana and she can make a trash bag look sexy

IMG_0053.JPG IMG_0052.JPG

I agree, very similar to Maria's outfit. Can someone please get Sophia away from the colorful feathers? Don't let her see them or even breathe them:girlbanghead: If she is going to use them, please ask for more of the "traditional white/angel wings," similar to those that Behati wore on the '13 show.

Speaking of this, does someone remember when was the last time we had that kind of wings? feels like a lifetime ago. :idk:

7 minutes ago, tbhdz said:

I agree, very similar to Maria's outfit. Can someone please get Sophia away from the colorful feathers? Don't let her see them or even breathe them:girlbanghead: If she is going to use them, please ask for more of the "traditional white/angel wings," similar to those that Behati wore on the '13 show.

Speaking of this, does someone remember when was the last time we had that kind of wings? feels like a lifetime ago. :idk:

YES! Couldn't agree more and the last time we had those wings was the 2013 show...which feels like a lifetime ago. I would say 2015 show but most of the white wings were already used in previous shows :dry: 

I'm kinda LOVING China's "no fucks given" attitude this year :ddr:performers are getting cut short, model lineup which was way too long is getting cut short leaving available looks for hopefully Angels (wishful thinking) and other models and everything is so lowkey it's as if the government is behind it...VSFS 2018 SHANGHAI AGAIN PLEASEEE :eyebrows:

This may be the most-watched VS Show we've had years...on twitter everyone is saying they're gonna watch the show now because Kendull and Gigi aren't walking and other people are more happy about the hectic yet lowkey drama surrounding the show this year lololol :clap: VS always makes stupid decisions but picking a country like China?!? as a venue? terrible idea...if they wanted to expand in Asia, it should've been Tokyo, Japan and the VSFS show should've been held there too, especially since the next Summer Olympics will be held there soon!

1 hour ago, Kevork89 said:

LOL seriously though where’s the PC brigade that tore VS a new asshole when Karlie’s outfit for 2012 was American Indian inspired. I’m confused as to why they haven’t attacked VS with these looks and previous exotic themes.

Trueee

btw love Adri’s outfit

^

To be fair, she probably feels bad about it, but Gigi surely riassured her to go and do the show:idk: That's what a normal sisters relashionship looks like to me. That' what I would do with my sister, at least!

And beyond that, always remind that is work. They sign papers to commit to do the job, so it's not like they can do whatever they want. That's how jobs work :rofl:

Adriana's outfit looks like it needs some boots or some shit. Maybe, with girls not being able to make it, she ends up with a better outfit because it seems like all the damn NON angels get the best outfits these days.

Its the angels whose outfits are either ugly or redundant.

For me, the sleeves they are using are GROSS. 

I love Swarovski but Elsa’s sleeve crystal are horribly put together and the colors clash. Fucking hot body though! Girl is ripped to perfection!

i am so curious to see the runway this year because it seems to be new and different to all of the previous ones!