Bellazon

Just now, ticktock said:

If you haven't read their instagram posts about freaking out over a baby's FOOT, or hearing the baby in the background, or just any little mention of their baby, then yes you are missing something. to me it is weird. 

happy and excited in behati fandom is two different things in my book.

Oh lol I see! I'm a fan of hers but I don't pay THAT much attention to her so I didn't know people did that.. yeah that would annoy me.. it's just a foot

Just now, ilum said:

Oh lol I see! I'm a fan of hers but I don't pay THAT much attention to her so I didn't know people did that.. yeah that would annoy me.. it's just a foot

Many people who do that are mostly Adam fans, they are obsessed with his daughter and how she "changed" him, but there are few hers too.

4 minutes ago, ticktock said:

If you haven't read their instagram posts about freaking out over a baby's FOOT, or hearing the baby in the background, or just any little mention of their baby, then yes you are missing something. to me it is weird. 

Truth!   When Candice's dog had puppies the internet freaked out on a biblical level - like the level of ass kissing and congratz hit nauseating levels within 30 seconds of the news dropping :rofl: .... It's just puppies, not the resurrection of Jesus.

(leavingoutname) she's not modeling in China??  

No shit Sherlock, she's gonna be the size of a small third world country by the time the show is taped.  Now waddling down the VS runway .... NO ONE WANTS TO SEE THAT.  The fuck is wrong with these people. :Amelie_wft:

Just because she's pregnant doesn't mean shit lmao let's be real here, Ed and them love any form of publicity...which is why they cast Irina in last year's show knowing damn well she was heavily pregnant and covered her up. They live for this so I wouldn't rule her out walking on that runway with her bump covered :rolleyes:

So, I just post some reactions I saw on their stories:

"??? guess Bee won't be doing the fashion show again. She better be trolling us ???"

then there are a lot of comments hoping this is just a throwback and panic attacks when they realize she's not able to walk with a baby bump :D 

sorry, i realized i was just too fucking lazy to type them all down and switch from my photo gallery to this thread every few words

8 minutes ago, unali said:

Her fans are still thinking she is going to walk, what is this madness! These are few comments just from 2 photos, one is on victoriasecretconfessions.

Ithink she will walk, because she get her the show bag some days ago but she is pregnant from some months, so the know she is pregnant when they give her the bag

Does this mean she'll walk the show while being pregnant? Wow

My baby Bee is gonna be the first angel walking whole pregnant, just wait and see!

but Irina walked with 5 months pregnant, so she may also walk

Or delusions like this:

she's going to be even bigger by time the show comes around. When she does came back they will definitely give her the FB!!! It's going to be like a big comeback.

+ some more

Irina was what 5 or 6 months pregnant and flew to Paris was it? Behati is a small girl she's probably only like 3 months in this picture and in December she'll be 6 months she'll be in the show

she is confirmed by VS she on their site walking is 100% happening

i was over her even before this happened you are staning for person who doesn't care about her career, so why should I

how is Vs surviving without her she was everything for the brand, they are  going to bankrupt after this

She made too small break between 2 babies that is not good for mother health

i can't wait to see people cry when Behati walks pregnant on the show and looks better than anyone

2 minutes ago, AngelAshley94 said:

Just because she's pregnant doesn't mean shit lmao let's be real here, Ed and them love any form of publicity...which is why they cast Irina in last year's show knowing damn well she was heavily pregnant and covered her up. They live for this so I wouldn't rule her out walking on that runway with her bump covered :rolleyes:

If her bump is that big by now there clearly is no chance of her walking. Let's be honest. She didn't do fittings either because they already knew she wouldn't be able to walk. Besides I heard (i haven't been pregnant) that at some point of pregnancy it's super stressful to fly, especially such a long way. And i think there is also quite some time difference between NYC and Shanghai

Everyone in her comments are going crazy saying she'll be the first heavily pregnant Angel...I can't. She looks about 5-6 months judging from that bump and by the time the show airs, she'll be fucking huge. Now that I think about it, they won't be able to cover up that bump in time so Bee ain't walking this year or getting the FB :56608ab60b1b8_hellyea!:

still wondering why she got a bag and went to different fittings tho...

1 minute ago, unali said:

+ some more

Irina was what 5 or 6 months pregnant and flew to Paris was it? Behati is a small girl she's probably only like 3 months in this picture and in December she'll be 6 months she'll be in the show

she is confirmed by VS she on their site walking is 100% happening

i was over her even before this happened you are staning for person who doesn't care about her career, so why should I

how is Vs surviving without her she was everything for the brand, they are  going to bankrupt after this

She made too small break between 2 babies that is not good for mother health

i can't wait to see people cry when Behati walks pregnant on the show and looks better than anyone

They are clearly best informed. :D:D:D saying the show is december when it's already announced it'll air end of November 

1 minute ago, AngelAshley94 said:

Everyone in her comments are going crazy saying she'll be the first heavily pregnant Angel...I can't. She looks about 5-6 months judging from that bump and by the time the show airs, she'll be fucking huge. Now that I think about it, they won't be able to cover up that bump in time so Bee ain't walking this year or getting the FB :56608ab60b1b8_hellyea!:

still wondering why she got a bag and went to different fittings tho...

She...never...went...to fittings...they sent her the bag to be nice.