Bellazon

2 minutes ago, novxk said:

If this is Alessandra's last year and she closes the show, I'm hoping she leads the finale with Lais. (Ale and Lais holding hands whilst seeing the venue for the first time was too cute, I just need it again in HD)

Who do you guys think/hope will lead the finale? 

1 minute ago, novxk said:

Def Ale. I'd be fine with her and Adri or her and Lais. I had a dream that all the angels lined up at the end, but pushed Ale ahead to give her some extra spotlight. It hasn't happened before, but I really feel she deserves something along the lines of that.

Nomadic Adventure

Open: Candice

Close: Josephine

Porcelain Angels

Open: Martha

Close: Jaz

A Winter's Tale

Open: Sara

Close: Stella or Lily

Millennial Nation

Open: Grace

Close: Maggie

Goddesses

Open: Romee.

Close: Taylor.

PUNK Angels

Open: Adri or Ale

Close: Adri or Ale

@Souled-Out isn't he like that with every angel. I was low key waiting for someone to "weinstein" him and the longer the insident is getting ....the more respect I am gaining for him. Maybe he just looks like a creapy old man in pictures and isn't a pervy person. 

Also, on another note 

Sui he, Ming, Ju Xia, Lui, Devon, Barbara, Cindy, Blanca, Bella, Georgia, Jourdan, Kelly, Karlie, Sanne, Maria .....+a few more look like the non angels who would get 2 outfits. I really want angels (some angels, don't even have to be my fav) get 3 outfits ! 

2 minutes ago, novxk said:

If this is Alessandra's last year and she closes the show, I'm hoping she leads the finale with Lais.

IF this is Alessandra's last show, it'll be Adriana and Alessandra. If the rumors are bullshit then it will be Adriana and Lais or Adriana and whoever opens the show.

Nomadic Adventure:

Opening: Taylor(i think she might open the show, she's said more than once how nervous she feels about this year show, that pic of her in VS ig story...)

Closing: Adriana

Porcelain Angels:

Opening: Romee
Closing: Sui

A Winter's Tale:

Opening: Sara

Closing:Stella

Millennial Nation:
Opening: Zuri

Closing: Grace

Goddesses:
Opening: Candice

Closing: Elsa

PUNK:
Opening: Jasmine

Closing: Alessandra 

20 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Last year Martha and Lais walked away with nothing while Josephine had a segment and opening and the SO, and that was with one less Angel than this year. There's bound to be some girls who will get nothing and some girls who will get extra things. I don't think Candice will open the show, but I think it's possible she'll get something extra like an opening + closing or two openings like Karolina and Gisele in 2006. Jasmine had the FB last year so she's a good candidate to get nothing this year, but VS never had a WOC open the show and they seem to be pushing for diversity so I think she's a strong candidate for that reason alone. And poor Sara is a wild card, I'd be willing to put money on her not getting anything this year but she seems overly excited and I hope she has a good reason for it.

The Asians, especially Ming and Sui are another wild card. I wouldn't be shocked if they walk away with an opening/closing each

I do understand your reasoning. Just seemed strange that with so many angels they'd give two openings to one of them. Candice is surely getting one of the in-between segments to talk about pregnancy/coming back/how-she-grew-up-in-a-farm-in-South-Africa. That and an opening should be enough "extras" for her :p 

Throughout the years, Lily is always pretty much forgotten by the fans: Two years ago she got the FB and last year she closed the show. This year she's opening :tf:

Your girl Elsa just posted two instagram stories. It's your lucky day. 

1 minute ago, nuttyfeet said:

@Souled-Out isn't he like that with every angel. I was low key waiting for someone to "weinstein" him and the longer the inside the is adding out ....the more respect I am gaining for him. Maybe he just looks like a creapy old man in pictures and isn't a pervy person. 

Of course I don't personally know Ed, but I know several people who work or have worked with him and not single time did I hear a negative thing about him. Everyone I've spoken to has said the nicest things about the man, especially the models adore him and he is the biggest reason why so many models stay loyal to the brand. He is still friends with most of the former Angels, I understand why looks creepy in some pictures because of his age and etc, but as far I know he is one of the most respected and loved people in the industry. I'd be shocked if we ever get Weinstein-like allegations about Ed and I would have a hard time believing them tbh.

2 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Of course I don't personally know Ed, but I know several people who work or have worked with him and not single time did I hear a negative thing about him. Everyone I've spoken to has said the nicest things about the man, especially the models adore him and he is the biggest reason why so many models stay loyal to the brand. He is still friends with most of the former Angels, I understand why looks creepy in some pictures because of his age and etc, but as far I know he is one of the most respected and loved people in the industry. I'd be shocked if we ever get Weinstein-like allegations about Ed and I would have a hard time believing them tbh.

Yeah ed does look creepy in pictures but he is working with women so there is no surprise there 

4 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

I do understand your reasoning. Just seemed strange that with so many angels they'd give two openings to one of them. Candice is surely getting one of the in-between segments to talk about pregnancy/coming back/how-she-grew-up-in-a-farm-in-South-Africa. That and an opening should be enough "extras" for her :p 

Throughout the years, Lily is always pretty much forgotten by the fans: Two years ago she got the FB and last year she closed the show. This year she's opening :tf:

Your girl Elsa just posted two instagram stories. It's your lucky day. 

I don't think Candice will get that much tbh, mostly because other than Adriana, VS seems to not give a flying fuck about the veterans anymore. Everyone expected Candice to lead the Holiday campaign, but it's all NA everywhere and two pictures of Candice. I think she'll get special treatment runway-wise but I don't see her getting a segment this year, I do expect one of the NA to get a segment of her own, hopefully Elsa or Lais :rofl: 

1 hour ago, nuttyfeet said:

@Souled-Out isn't he like that with every angel. I was low key waiting for someone to "weinstein" him and the longer the insident is getting ....the more respect I am gaining for him. Maybe he just looks like a creapy old man in pictures and isn't a pervy person. 

Also, on another note 

Sui he, Ming, Ju Xia, Lui, Devon, Barbara, Cindy, Blanca, Bella, Georgia, Jourdan, Kelly, Karlie, Sanne, Maria .....+a few more look like the non angels who would get 2 outfits. I really want angels (some angels, don't even have to be my fav) get 3 outfits ! 

I have never seen him kiss other angels and you can see his face light up everytime he is with them. Thats not usual.

I reread Rachel’s post and she doesn’t necessarily use the injury as an excuse for not being there. The way the sentences are structured she’s just mentioning the injury and how she’ll be watching. I’m willing to give her the benefit of the doubt.