Bellazon

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

mylovelyangel

I don't like that fact either, but then again, the book makes it that way. At this point, no kid under 13 can watch the rest of the movies imo because well.. we all know what happens in the 6th book. =X

what happens?? :o

someone becomes gay :shifty:

I like the movies and books. Harry first as a child, and now becoming a man, just like it happens in real life.

no

you're kidding me :p ...right :ninja: ??

I need all harry potter moviessss

I like everything about them

I'm one of the fans that actually reads the books. I think the movies <(except the 3rd. BEST BOOk, ABSOLUTELY HORRID MOVIE)> do the books justice. Harry is growing up, and he's finally getting to see that the world isn't a fairytale. I may not like Harry as a character. But I find his journey into adulthood absolutely perfect.

I love J.k!

I'd love her even more if she got Lucius out of prison, let the Dark Lord take over, and have Draco in the end kill Harry.... But..... I doubt that'll happen. lol

I'm one of the fans that actually reads the books. I think the movies <(except the 3rd. BEST BOOk, ABSOLUTELY HORRID MOVIE)> do the books justice. Harry is growing up, and he's finally getting to see that the world isn't a fairytale. I may not like Harry as a character. But I find his journey into adulthood absolutely perfect.

I love J.k!

I'd love her even more if she got Lucius out of prison, let the Dark Lord take over, and have Draco in the end kill Harry.... But..... I doubt that'll happen. lol

exactly :hug:

I don't like that fact either, but then again, the book makes it that way. At this point, no kid under 13 can watch the rest of the movies imo because well.. we all know what happens in the 6th book. =X

what happens?? :o

someone becomes gay :shifty:

I like the movies and books. Harry first as a child, and now becoming a man, just like it happens in real life.

no

you're kidding me :p ...right :ninja: ??

I need all harry potter moviessss

I like everything about them

Yes, kidding :laugh:

Sorry :blush:

^ hehe.. So right! =P I just realized something about what you said, too. We don't only see the Harry Potter characters grow up, we see the actual actors mature and stuff, too. And if I do have to say so myself, they're some hot kids. =P

I would put that Daniel in a time machine. If he were 23 ....... :shifty:

this one's gonna be interesting. as the series of books progress, it's going to be much harder to make them into a good, believeable film that sticks close to the original but isn't a million hours long. i'm not that fussed about the fifth film, it's the impending seventh book that's got me dying inside.

this one's gonna be interesting. as the series of books progress, it's going to be much harder to make them into a good, believeable film that sticks close to the original but isn't a million hours long. i'm not that fussed about the fifth film, it's the impending seventh book that's got me dying inside.

Yes, me too! Beacuse I know what's going to happen in the fifth book but I don't have a clue what's going to happen ine the seventh book!

it's still going to be good seeing them on the screen, but i always loved visualising everything yourself when it's all new. i'm one of the geeks that tries to read the books quicker than anyone else just so i can say i know what happens. have you heard any of the theories about what's going to happen? omg omg.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...