Bellazon

Nicola Cavanis
Thumbnail

spud

5 hours ago, James92 said:

Hello. I noticed that she didn't follow "La Muel" IG pages. Maybe she didn't appreciate their products and/or the photoshot.

I wondered this myself...I came across the La Muel shoot a while back, I think after seeing something in one of her Insta stories, but never got around to posting it here, because I'm kinda lazy and also wondered if she was not happy about the shoot. On the other hand, she has shared a tamer pic from it (https://www.instagram.com/p/CTP5HkuDzRO/) but only tagged the photog (@stephie.braun) and the mua (@hairmakeupbyjulia). And the La Muel social pages took forever to even post anything from the shoot or even advertise the Teal Ametrine collection. I first found the shoot in June 2021 but they never posted anything from it on Insta/FB until December, a few months after they first added the collection items to their site. there doesn't seem to have been much of a social media marketing campaign at all.
241132525_179783857586294_4174036995958719561_n.thumb.jpg.77b8ae22f01b1dcf3bd99b4716c3a14e.jpg

39 minutes ago, hapsburg_mark said:

I wondered this myself...I came across the La Muel shoot a while back, I think after seeing something in one of her Insta stories, but never got around to posting it here, because I'm kinda lazy and also wondered if she was not happy about the shoot. On the other hand, she has shared a tamer pic from it (https://www.instagram.com/p/CTP5HkuDzRO/) but only tagged the photog (@stephie.braun) and the mua (@hairmakeupbyjulia). And the La Muel social pages took forever to even post anything from the shoot or even advertise the Teal Ametrine collection. I first found the shoot in June 2021 but they never posted anything from it on Insta/FB until December, a few months after they first added the collection items to their site. there doesn't seem to have been much of a social media marketing campaign at all.
241132525_179783857586294_4174036995958719561_n.thumb.jpg.77b8ae22f01b1dcf3bd99b4716c3a14e.jpg

Same for this photograph (@stephie.braun), she doesn't follow her on IG.