Bellazon

Nicola Cavanis
Thumbnail

spud

On 4/1/2022 at 4:49 PM, Franko said:

<snip>

Proper size:

277856458_497661648558995_6700295802333997540_n.jpg

I feel the need to point out that Instagram pictures are max 1440p since mid 2019 (for users in the Western world). Well worth looking into if you care about image quality. (You can find the 1440x1590 version on Reddit.)

8 hours ago, zorzabosti said:

I feel the need to point out that Instagram pictures are max 1440p since mid 2019 (for users in the Western world). Well worth looking into if you care about image quality. (You can find the 1440x1590 version on Reddit.)

So how does one get the larger version off IG? I am already using an Addon and the largest sizes are 1080x1350 and 1080x1080

9 hours ago, Franko said:

So how does one get the larger version off IG? I am already using an Addon and the largest sizes are 1080x1350 and 1080x1080

There used to be many online tools. Nowadays, it seems you really need an active Instagram account login session and use an iPhone user agent. You'll find a couple of tools when Googling something like "instagram command line downloader". I'd use burner accounts just to be safe, because Instagram will complain about suspicious activity. It's a pain.

On 2/19/2022 at 11:55 AM, ruffryder93 said:
I got approval from Ingo Dumreicher to use some of his clips in the music video, it will not get taken down by him.

Sorry about the age restriction, unfortunately YouTube age restricted the video.

NICOLA CAVANIS 4K x DIVINEFILMS

Any links for this video, please? It's no longer on YouTube

11 hours ago, Franko said:

On PC you can use app '4k Stogram' (Free/Paid). There was a good free app on github but seems discontinued/broken

1 hour ago, Joey108 said:

Any links for this video, please? It's no longer on YouTube

Are you interested in this specific video compilation? I have a copy of the 1080p version ~84 MB. But, honestly, you might as well just get the original videos because there's nothing new in that compilation. AFAICT:

Viktor Sommer on Vimeo: 1,2.

Linus Meier on Vimeo: 1.

Ingo Dumreicher on Youtube: 1,2.

Freya Lingerie on Youtube: 1.

Miss Sans Complex on Youtube: 1.

Louisa Models model page: "NICOLA CAVANIS LOUISA MODELS-449705009.mp4" (In front of a white wall, I'm sure it's posted in this thread)