Bellazon

Any celeb that everyone says is unattractive but who you think is beautiful

peroxideblonde

Uma Thurman was kind of an unusual beauty (A little bit like Emily : big nose + big lips & masculine features)

Now she is just another surgeries freak :/

And in what world saying that one needs to see an eye Dr is not a positive thing?

I would understand the outrage if she would have said to go see a proctologist for shitty tastes  :tf:

So not positive!non-yeux-fermes-2843.gifnononono

Double standards are what's wrong @frenchkiki :p If someone else said that it'd be a big deal, but because peroxideblonde it's considered funny and cool. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder so to say someone needs to go to an eye doctor because they happen to not find someone as attractive, makes absolutely no sense at all.

4 hours ago, *Luna* said:

Double standards are what's wrong @frenchkiki :p If someone else said that it'd be a big deal, but because peroxideblonde it's considered funny and cool. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder so to say someone needs to go to an eye doctor because they happen to not find someone as attractive, makes absolutely no sense at all.

JEEZ is a joke for god sake, chill! :hang:

Oh yeah it's so funny... Hahahaha, I'm dying of laughter. Not.

Anyway, despite our different opinions on what's funny or not, another celeb a lot of people seem to find unattractive, Gwyneth Paltrow. Not a huge fan of her looks now but I think she was quite beautiful in the 90s. 

Yes ^^ Even my mama says it's not true.

She said "Christine, you have to stop underestimate yourself"

My mama speaks the gospel :yes:

16 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

we need to make a baby fast

Are you aware that that babies are made with the connection of  a vagina and a dick?

Unless your sperm got magical powers to fix eyes :shocking:, I refuse an eyes insemination! :blah:

35 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

Yes ^^ Even my mama says it's not true.

She said "Christine, you have to stop underestimate yourself"

My mama speaks the gospel :yes:

Are you aware that that babies are made with the connection of  a vagina and a dick?

Unless your sperm got magical powers to fix eyes :shocking:, I refuse an eyes insemination! :blah:

My sperm is like the black goo from Prometheus/Alien Covenant

OK mouth and vaginal insemination then

Don't underestimate yourself:heart:

20 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

Uma Thurman was kind of an unusual beauty (A little bit like Emily : big nose + big lips & masculine features)

Now she is just another surgeries freak :/

And in what world saying that one needs to see an eye Dr is not a positive thing?

I would understand the outrage if she would have said to go see a proctologist for shitty tastes  :tf:

So not positive!non-yeux-fermes-2843.gifnononono

Surgeries freak :

On top Kim Kardashian... Then...Emily Ratajkowski... Karolina Kurkova... Naomi Campbell... Anja Rubik... Christie Brinkley... Carla Bruni... +++ ....