Bellazon

Helena Christensen
Thumbnail

tootty86

:wave: I was looking thru stuff and i just stumbled on some of my helena pics from Marks and Spencer ads.....sorry if reposts... :wave:

mmmm sucks that I dont have the one of her in the denim sitting at the table!!! SO JEALOUS!

Can you please make a scan for us? please...

:wave: hi helenalover... My stupid scanner broke down.. So,I will just provide this shot taken on my camera in super macro for higher quality,,,not as good as a scan though...hope u like it.... :)

post-37780-1265473453_thumb.jpg

Got a question for Pierre. In 1995 a documentary called "Top Model Legends" was shot by french company JLR Productions.

Containing ten 50-minute parts about supermodels of the time. Helena among them. The first five series were shown on our TV and I recorded the parts of Schiffer, McPherson and Mulder. Helena's serie was among the last 5 parts , parts that Russia did not buy to show on TV. I'm so eager to have it :( 50 minutes with her is like being in paradise. As Pierre is french , he must have it, hope he has.

Pierre, if you do own that film can you give it somehow to us (think not everyone has got it in his collection). You could break it into parts and download on Youtube. I haven't found it anywhere whenever I had searched. Anyway, need your help to make things clear. :laugh:

post-35656-1265475103_thumb.jpg

Got a question for Pierre. In 1995 a documentary called "Top Model Legends" was shot by french company JLR Productions.

Containing ten 50-minute parts about supermodels of the time. Helena among them. The first five series were shown on our TV and I recorded the parts of Schiffer, McPherson and Mulder. Helena's serie was among the last 5 parts , parts that Russia did not buy to show on TV. I'm so eager to have it :( 50 minutes with her is like being in paradise. As Pierre is french , he must have it, hope he has.

Pierre, if you do own that film can you give it somehow to us (think not everyone has got it in his collection). You could break it into parts and download on Youtube. I haven't found it anywhere whenever I had searched. Anyway, need your help to make things clear. :laugh:

OMG!!! If someone has that I NEED a copy desperately! Sounds amazing!

Will sell kidneys, liver, earlobes.. whatever is needed to get a copy PLEASE!

I think Helena's name looks so cool in Russian - thanks sexy

Thanks for the pic too 90sfan

I remember reading about these series in Top Model and then they showed 5 of them on the Russian television. I was so excited hoping that they would show Helena's episode as well but they did not. I remember seeing the ones with Claudia, Karen, Carla, Elle, Naomi... but the rest of the serious were about Helena, Linda, Christy and two other models... I suppose Cindy and Stephanie... I think they were produced by Karen Mulder's boyfriend...

OMG!!! If someone has that I NEED a copy desperately! Sounds amazing!

Will sell kidneys, liver, earlobes.. whatever is needed to get a copy PLEASE!

I think Helena's name looks so cool in Russian - thanks sexy

Thanks for the pic too 90sfan

Hi Everyone ...

I've heard about this whole documentary thing and what a shame I just heard about the one with Helena but never saw it anywhere ! I'm afraid the 5 known are the only 5 to have been done !

I think the one with Helena doesn't exist ! as the one with Linda, Christy ...

Yes it was the boyfriend of Miss Mulder and I guess the production just stopped ! maybe at that time they weren't fan enough to get TV any interesting audimat !

I even never saw those reports on Fashion TV !

I will ask some friends of me in Paris to know more about those documentaries ... Let you know guys ....

BY THE WAY !!!! I never saw more than this ever-the-same-one-on-youtube extract from the little movie Inferno !!

+ see scan ! from french vogue hommes 06/1993

does anyone have the whole movie ? what is it about ? and rare is the stuff with Helena and Ellen von Unverth so I get very curious ....

:wave:

post-33470-1265545709_thumb.jpg

post-33470-1265545723_thumb.jpg

@morpheus: thanks, you're welcome....love her magli ads.

@pierre: nice inferno movie cover pic...i have never seen that movie..

my monsoon cover page catalogue, an ad for jacob and co., Marks and Spencer magazine cover with a photoshoot of her inside..

post-37780-1265548901_thumb.jpg

post-37780-1265548959_thumb.jpg

post-37780-1265549059_thumb.jpg

Hi Everyone ...

I've heard about this whole documentary thing and what a shame I just heard about the one with Helena but never saw it anywhere ! I'm afraid the 5 known are the only 5 to have been done !

I think the one with Helena doesn't exist ! as the one with Linda, Christy ...

You are right. The one with Helena was NEVER made.

NEUTROGENA - Helena or not, always had this with my Helena stuff but now not so sure anymore

X

:wave: hi helenalover...hmmm??, it's a bit tricky, the lips are so helena tho...but the upper part slighty doubtful :whistle: ....anyway, if this model is not helena then she really looks like her....(still thinking....)

NEUTROGENA - Helena or not, always had this with my Helena stuff but now not so sure anymore

X

I can assure you that this girl is no Helena. I matched her eyes, lips, nose and ears. Yes, the eyes and lips pretty much like Helena's,

the nose and ears are definitely got much difference. So you can put it out of her collection :wave: