Bellazon

Helena Christensen
Thumbnail

tootty86

Pierre and I were talking about it the other day... even though they used same picture, the text on the cover is different, even the selection of the pictures and articles about Helena are different... so I guess we should conider them as two different covers... smth likeELLE Canada and ELLE Quebec... cos one of them is French and the other one Flamish...

Better for us ! We may count as one more cover and increase the number of her ELLE's :)

Going to include it on my web-page right now... Thanks Vahito for bringing fresh stuff right from the oven ;)

Hello guys !!

yes belgium elle covers are so different ( although they are from the same country ) that we can count them for two covers !

and maybe one day Belgium will be divided, french-speakers and not , so these covers are kinda preview .. hehe and why not even symbolic !

anyway if two versions are done for one country ( cover, contents advertisement ... ) this is not without any reason and we got to respect it !

The best for us is to enjoy these two-for-one covers !!!!!

By the way, subscribers danish ELLE cover looks absolutely amazing !!!

:drool: