Bellazon

Helena Christensen
Thumbnail

tootty86

th_57644_Num01riser0012_122_479lo.jpg th_57622_Num21riser0011_122_371lo.jpg th_57612_Num91riser0010_122_354lo.jpg th_57602_Num92riser0009_122_145lo.jpg th_57588_Num76riser0008_122_41lo.jpg th_57832_Num53riser0007_122_202lo.jpg

I think someone asked for this one? (not the same collection than above^)

th_57653_Num42riser0013_122_587lo.jpg

kiki'scans

AMAZING!! AMAZING!!! A DREAM COME TRUE FRENCHKIKI!!! Finally, i have seen this helena pic 'sitting in a swing' and it's gorgeous!!! I have been searching for this pic for a very long time...and now the search is finally over...IAM SO THANKFUL!!! and the scan is brilliant!!!....and yeah i asked a scan of the pic, the one she has flower in her hair...thanks for including that as well....THANK U THANK U FRENCHKIKI....

hi, just some of my pics..........

They are beautiful but can u credit them? where are they from?

hi vahito, sure, the first 3 are from my treasured kenar catalogue shot in Bali, lespata/decaro..the 4th pic is from a UK sunday mag Mcelebs 1992, and the last is from a photoshoot from US Elle....the last 2 are loose pages so unable to credit the photographer...

Thank you so much, they are beautiful... and ur profile picture is very beautiful as well...

you're welcome vahito....thanks...but pierrehc has a more detailed and full information on the credits...which is so nice of him...... :wave:

from sante d'orazio's book 'a private view'

SUCH A GREAT BOOK, have it at home too.

Miss his work with the super girls and Italian Vogue

hi helena lover,,, i agree, such a great and beautiful book..all the supermodels look amazing,...and to top it all helena doing the cover is just fantastic...

Hi guys ! Did anyone miss me here ??? :wave: This site became unavailable for a few days and I was about to have a heart attack :o

Thought would never see it again .... But fortunately it's in order again :drool:

hehehe..hi sexy angel...yeah ths site played up :( .....and look after your heart :laugh: ...it's all back in business...

Pierre and I were talking about it the other day... even though they used same picture, the text on the cover is different, even the selection of the pictures and articles about Helena are different... so I guess we should conider them as two different covers... smth likeELLE Canada and ELLE Quebec... cos one of them is French and the other one Flamish...