Bellazon

Helena Christensen
Thumbnail

tootty86

new to this...amazing thread...hats off to you pierrehc, for having the most amazing collection of helena, breathtaking collection pierrehc,,,,truly, love your pics....thanks for sharing them...

Welcome to this Heaven ! All of us are glad to have one more friend in this league ! :wave:

I was the newest face to this place, now you're here and you'll be the youngest of us ;)

thanks sexy angel for the warm welcome...yeah, nice to consider me as a friend in this helena thread thing...well all i can say is that we all appreciate the real beauty of a truly great supermodel ,a career spanning more than 2 decades....because she is a rare kind....well like the rest of the other supermodels...bravo to the great supermodels of the 90s... :)

OMG I AM FAINTING... HELENA IS FINALLY ON THE COVER OF DANISH ELLE.... REPRINT BUT WHO CARES!!!! :D

th_51708_elle_mag_612_122_398lo.jpg

elle.dk

At last !! Once in a lifetime they took her on a cover !! :drool: Though they ought to do that at least 3 times per year !!! :evil:

ELLE number 103 !!!

No words how glad I am, pitty I won't get real magazines except electronic versions :cry:

:wave:

GOD !! somptuous !!! and one more cover !! :drool: :drool: love it too !! :heart: :heart:

of course it's a reprint but finally one danish elle cover !

and these last three reprint are interesting cause it was the first elle for Belgium ( by the way there's the same elle in belgie edition - for those who don't speak french !! ) the first cover for Serbia elle and the first cover for danish elle ! as if all these editions were waiting for any occasion of a picture of Helena to take advantage of !

Soon I'll come back with the 93 summer season ...

:wave:

:wave: hi,, i have been searching high and low for this one picture of helena christensen....been searching for years, every single mag and every website....but no luck....I hope u guys have it...it's a kenar ad i think...she has a head dress, wearing some kind of lingerie, legs exposed, sitting on a swing.....i saw this ad just once when i was young about 12 yrs ago, and never since then...thanks a million in advance...

:wave: hi,, i have been searching high and low for this one picture of helena christensen....been searching for years, every single mag and every website....but no luck....I hope u guys have it...it's a kenar ad i think...she has a head dress, wearing some kind of lingerie, legs exposed, sitting on a swing.....i saw this ad just once when i was young about 12 yrs ago, and never since then...thanks a million in advance...

Dont think I have seen that one... sounds amazing though!

P.S. Sure PIERRE will have it... LOL!

UNFORTUNATELY I don't have that stuff ! <_<

yes must be Kenar, seems to be 95 ! really don't know where to find these ! :blink: :blink:

this is all I can have to share for the moment !

stuff taken from ebay long time ago !

post-33470-1264590045_thumb.jpg

yes must be Kenar, seems to be 95 ! really don't know where to find these ! :blink: :blink:

I ALMOST WET MYSELF NOW!!! That KENAR look amazing!

Who has that H&M top right??? that looks gorgeous!

SILVANA? can you help?

xxx

:laugh: :laugh: THIS IS MY LUCKY DAY!! AN ANSWERED PRAYER FOR A VERY LONG TIME!!! PIERREHC, GOD BLESS U!! Yes, that's the ad i was searching for ages and finally laid eyes on it again, that one you have circled!! I still dont know her name back then but that ad made me fall for her beauty, that very ad...although it was from ebay, Im glad to see it again...I will bid even a big amount to have that pic if i knew it was on ebay back then...thanks pierrehc for it, u never let us down chief!!...

SILVANA? can you help?

xxx

well i do not have the H&M but i have 17 ads showed on the ebay pictures (include the one on the swing)... oh wait! I am not Silvana! Sorry i can't help then... :idk:

:p :p (Jk)

SILVANA? can you help?

xxx

well i do not have the H&M but i have 17 ads showed on the ebay pictures (include the one on the swing)... oh wait! I am not Silvana! Sorry i can't help then... :idk:

Silvana or not - FRENCHKIKI please please please help with the KENAR, pretty pretty please..

:kiss:

SILVANA? can you help?

xxx

Silvana or not - FRENCHKIKI please please please help with the KENAR, pretty pretty please..

:kiss:

do u want all of them or the one on the swing? I have to scan them so let me know...?

apparently that person that was selling these Kenar ads mixed 2 campaigns, the one one the swing is one with her & Linda Evengelista and there is another ones with Helena alone (helena did 3 kenars campaigns by the way) the first one was when she was having a cute little white kitten on her head(year 1993). i will try to scan the things in order but it's going to take time

Helanalover do u still want the scan of this?

mirabella