Bellazon

Helena Christensen
Thumbnail

tootty86

JUST FOR YOU ALL FANS OF HELENA !!!! :heart: :heart:

SOME STUFF REALLY RARE AND HARD TO FIND !!!!

may I have those .... :( :cry:

no date ... no source ... certainly swedish or danish stuff before the 90's !

I think I have some of them so Ill try to scan!

I got my computer back today

Again I have to save and file things

But Ill try to scan something this week

Silvy

Pierre.

Are ypou posting all your catwalk?? I have different posses of some! Ill take pics later okis??

Silvy

Well she did US Vogue but with other models...

I don't agree with u re- ugly models... there were many outstandingly beautiful models gracing covers these days... and Kate Moss is a truly iconic model even though she is not my favourite... but I understand that the favouritism towards her or even Linda was a bit irritating... but this is how fashion works...

Helena also did only one Vogue Paris... which is insane... her catwalk moments were insanely glorious... so I don't know how this works...

By the way re-UK, she never did UK HB either;-)))) even though I agree she had a lot of publicity here... I am still hoping for big UK Vogue comeback... but with Alexandra Shulman it is hardly possible...

Also let's not forget... in her recent interviews she keeps saying that she never considered modelling asa serious job... so I guess this has to do somethign with the whole situation... bcos for Linda fashion was her life... she lived with it... etc...

but at the end of the day, the good thing is that she is still doing things and makes us incredibly happy;-)))

i THINK mEISEL ALWAYS HAD HIS FAVE MODELS AND MISS TO WORK WITH LOTS OF OTHERS BY CHOICE.

Not sure why, So sad

But I dont care american mags did not put her on the cover. I think they are very traditional and Helena always been super sexy and maybe they did not want this on their covers. They missed it. But she was HUGE in europe! So Im happy for it, even its hard to get her stuff for me!

Hugs

Silvy

new to this...amazing thread...hats off to you pierrehc, for having the most amazing collection of helena, breathtaking collection pierrehc,,,,truly, love your pics....thanks for sharing them...

Hello Welcome to our thread... Hope you enjoy this experience ;-)

new to this...amazing thread...hats off to you pierrehc, for having the most amazing collection of helena, breathtaking collection pierrehc,,,,truly, love your pics....thanks for sharing them...

Hello Welcome to our thread... Hope you enjoy this experience ;-)

....thanks vahito, just finished going thru all the threads...whew.., amazing editorials, and pictures of the green-eyed goddess...im a huge helena fan and this was a treat...i have been collecting pics of helena for almost 12 years, but pierrehc's collection is just great!...is there a pic he does'nt have??...hehhehehe..thanks again...

Welcome to this Heaven ! All of us are glad to have one more friend in this league ! :wave:

I was the newest face to this place, now you're here and you'll be the youngest of us ;)