Bellazon

Helena Christensen
Thumbnail

tootty86

MarkyMark! Thank you so much for wonderful and rare scan of Helena...

SexyAngel... I love this MaxFactor... much better than the one I've seen before... she does MF but just for Australian market I guess... She should do Europe as well... even though Carmen Kass is one of my favourite models I don't she is a perfect match for the brand...

I can't wait to see Ermanno Screvino's new ads....

Thanks a lot, but you should use the search function to see if a model already got a thread here before starting a new one ... here's a link to Helena's thread:

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?showtopic=1578

???????? Carmelita, I don't get why you wrote this to me, I don't need a link if I AM IN THE THREAD ITSELF and I did not

start a thread on Helena. :confused:

You are more than welcome Silvana... Now all my thoughts are occupied by Ermanno Screvino adverts...

By the way it would be extremely good if we try to avoid re-posts... they are so many in this thread...

Anyway thanks everyone...

WELCOME BACK SILVANA!!!

Agree with VAHITO on the re-posts!!! Come on people, do a search or spend some time going through the older pages!

I WILL BE DREAMING ABOUT ERMANNO SCERVINO CAMPAIGN... DO WE KNOW WHO SHOT IT???

I guess all words on re-post were pointed to my address. Sorry for trying to find interesting and new pictures of her for you. Yes, there may be some reposts, but I don't think it's a big problem and it makes this thread bigger in page quantity. I looked through all the pages but may forget some images. No one seem to appreciate the new stuff I posted but everybody's ready to accuse me for making some mistakes.

Sorry, Silvana, I did not know it was your stuff when I found it on THEPLACE.RU

I guess all words on re-post were pointed to my address. Sorry for trying to find interesting and new pictures of her for you. Yes, there may be some reposts, but I don't think it's a big problem and it makes this thread bigger in page quantity. I looked through all the pages but may forget some images. No one seem to appreciate the new stuff I posted but everybody's ready to accuse me for making some mistakes.

SexyAngel why are u so defensive... I did not single out anyaoneI guess... I just said that it will be better if we avoid re-posts and while writing this I did not think about anyone in particular... It made me feels really bad... I don't moderate this thread and do not carry any authority... all I am doing is suggesting... Please do not worry about these kind of comments... we should be like a friendly family of Helena fans... what makes you say that we don't appreciate your posts? And let me dissagree with you with regards to quanitity as opposed to quality... I don't think we should be bothered by quantity... there's a bigger thread at the TFS but what difference does this make... the thread should be insterestng but not repetitive if you ask me... All the best, Vahito xxx

You are more than welcome Silvana... Now all my thoughts are occupied by Ermanno Screvino adverts...

By the way it would be extremely good if we try to avoid re-posts... they are so many in this thread...

Anyway thanks everyone...

I WILL BE DREAMING ABOUT ERMANNO SCERVINO CAMPAIGN... DO WE KNOW WHO SHOT IT???

No Idea I am affraid but one of them is already published in Vogue Italia..

SexyAngel why are u so defensive... I did not single out anyaoneI guess... I just said that it will be better if we avoid re-posts and while writing this I did not think about anyone in particular... It made me feels really bad... I don't moderate this thread and do not carry any authority... all I am doing is suggesting... Please do not worry about these kind of comments... we should be like a friendly family of Helena fans... what makes you say that we don't appreciate your posts? And let me dissagree with you with regards to quanitity as opposed to quality... I don't think we should be bothered by quantity... there's a bigger thread at the TFS but what difference does this make... the thread should be insterestng but not repetitive if you ask me... All the best, Vahito xxx

YEs Angel

Its not about you

I mean.. the re post have my name. I was teach here to do a forum search before posting a thing. To me the best is to have an organized forum where we put the name of what we post and year all the data possible

Articles covers editorials adverts fakes covers.

Sometimes we are busy and the other one is not so the thread always is active... right? we do compliment each other!

I dont care of other model has more pages than Helena or renee or Paulian or Claudia. What I like is to post good quality things and non published ones so we can share what we have and other misses,

Sometimes I do re post the same image but I scan myself and in HQ so I think its fine to get a better or different version of one pic, but find non atractive the same pic same size.

This one in particular had my name thats why i know also it was mine and I posted here.

Anyway Peace!

Silvy