Bellazon

Helena Christensen
Thumbnail

tootty86

You are welcome VogueGirl ! You seem to be the only one who appreciate my work with covers !

hello sexyangel, you are a dedicated fan of helena christensen! but to be honest i don´t like "fake" covers. it confuses me and others, cause i´m collecting magazines and back issues. and for me only the real deal counts! nethertheless post your stuff but tag them as Fake Covers to avoid confusion.

thank you :wave:

Thanks for giving your minds about my work, but I don't think I shall write the word "fake" when posting them here. If you noticed all

of fake covers are fixed in a frame where HELENA CHRISTENSEN COVERS BY ANGEL is written for people to know that this a

private work. I wanted to post another six covers I made this evening but now I've lost an intention. May be this is not a place for that.

Whoever needs will see them on my web-page

of fake covers are fixed in a frame where HELENA CHRISTENSEN COVERS BY ANGEL is written for people to know that this a
I know, but i've seen your fake cover without the frame on other sites. Some people are just spending their time reposting other people work without asking permission or credit you. And they removed the frame with your name.

U can post your other covers if u wish. Some other people like it after all :flower:

I know, but i've seen your fake cover without the frame on other sites. Some people are just spending their time reposting other people work without asking permission or credit you. And they removed the frame with your name.

U can post your other covers if u wish. Some other people like it after all :flower:

I'm not responsible for other peoples' actions with my works, I'm asking to credit me when using it on their own but not everyone is

playing fair as you see. Can you give me the links where you saw my covers without frame ?

SexyAngel I think you should not take it personally... we all love you... and love your work but I kind of agree ... this thread lost its real track a little bit... it is like a Fake Helena Christensen Covers thread... I personally Very much appreciate your work regardless of liking or disliking... I think some of them are terrific... but again... think we had a little bit too much lately... when your web-site is finally launched (and I am certainly looking forward to it) maybe you should have your little section with Fake covers... AGAIN WE ALL LOVE YOU... YOU ARE ONE OF THE GREATEST FANS I HAVE EVER MET... AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! WITH LOVE, VAHITO XXXX

OK Vahito, for your lovely kisses I'll forget about those disliking words of some people and won't be offended (though I was)

I'm not gonna put any fake covers here, they shall be found on my page which was opened at 25th of december.

I closed Fake Covers section for a while for some remakings. The other sections opened all the time.

Thanks you Vahito for being so kind to me :kiss: :heart:

By the way, who knows or got MYSELF cover for 07/2009 ??

You are more than welcome SexyAngel...

Here is Myself cover:

th_80177_2009_07_GERMAN_MYSELF_122_584lo.jpg

PF Scan...

OK Vahito, for your lovely kisses I'll forget about those disliking words of some people and won't be offended (though I was)

I'm not gonna put any fake covers here, they shall be found on my page which was opened at 25th of december.

I closed Fake Covers section for a while for some remakings. The other sections opened all the time.

Thanks you Vahito for being so kind to me :kiss: :heart:

By the way, who knows or got MYSELF cover for 07/2009 ??