Bellazon

The Political Correctness Haters' Club

Sarah.Adams

6 hours ago, SuperG.Girl said:

you don't need feminism when you have Thatcher ...

In countries where the legal rights are equal for every citizen, we never need feminism. To use the newspeak in the media: feminism is a form of hate speech that segregates half of the population. A large portion of the younger generations (female and male alike) will live much more complicated relationships because of feminism... I feel sorry for them. :ermm:

1 minute ago, Enrico_sw said:

In countries where the legal rights are equal for every citizen, we never need feminism. To use the newspeak in the media: feminism is a form of hate speech that segregates half of the population. A large portion of the younger generations (female and male alike) will live much more complicated relationships because of feminism... I feel sorry for them. :ermm:

I fully agree.

• 2 weeks later...

Journalists wonder why they are one of the most distrusted profession. Maybe that's because a lot of them behave like pricks, privileged citizens who think that they are owed the world (probably because of their constant virtue signalling). Also, this "journalist" shamed an employee that honestly tried to do her job.

On 1/8/2020 at 11:42 PM, Enrico_sw said:

This guy is a far left professor, he is a "pronoun person" (a he/him kinda guy :rolleyes:) and an antifa.

What does he teach? Intolerance.

I don't know what he teaches but I don't have an issue with a prof not allowing certain sources. :idk:

I couldn't just cite anyone either back when I was a student.

10 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

I don't know what he teaches but I don't have an issue with a prof not allowing certain sources. :idk:

I couldn't just cite anyone either back when I was a student.

He's a professor, so he should teach diversity of thought and critical thinking. That's what the Humanites used to teach since the Age of Enlightment, but unfortunaltey it's fading away, these days, under the pressure of PC trends.

PC is not a nice ideology that wants better things for the world, it's a coercion that is used to exert moral power. So, naturally, the proponents of this trend (like this professor) will criminalize different opinions (or at least they will forbid them).

I don't care about the royal family of the country accross the Channel, but they keep bombarding their stories and it's boring.

Also, I've seen an article where the journalist compared Harry/Meghan to.... Edouard VIII and Wallis Simpson :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Hmm, another journalist that didn't do their job. I suggest they open a history book and read the real reason behind Edouard's "abdication". It's about these guys that a lot of journalists keep using inappropriately during arguments (you know :rolleyes:)

https://www.lemonde.fr/international/article/2020/01/08/harry-et-meghan-renoncent-a-leur-role-au-sein-de-la-famille-royale_6025237_3210.html

@Stromboli1

https://collider.com/obi-wan-series-delayed-disney-plus/

We’re hearing that Lucasfilm president and Obi-Wan producer Kathleen Kennedy was not happy with the scripts.

The Political Commissar wasn't happy with the script (not enough identity politics :rolleyes:). Maybe, she'll ask the VoPo to bring Agent Rian again... he's so good at policing the language and enforcing the party's line :rolleyes:.

1 hour ago, Enrico_sw said:

@Stromboli1

https://collider.com/obi-wan-series-delayed-disney-plus/

The Political Commissar wasn't happy with the script (not enough identity politics :rolleyes:). Maybe, she'll ask the VoPo to bring Agent Rian again... he's so good at policing the language and enforcing the party's line :rolleyes:.

Although I love Ewan McGregor as Obi Wan Kenobi, I have no interest in this show since it leads to FUBAR.

Lucasfilm is so terribly run and KK has done permanent damage to the IP.