Bellazon

The Political Correctness Haters' Club

Sarah.Adams

This is really scary.

When dumb western politicians say they want to fight "haaaate speech" or when Huffpopo journalists say they're against "offensive jokes",  this is actually the system they want to end up with. :banghead:

Free speech is a treasure that we should always protect.

4 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

This is a necessary loss. :nicole:

@Enrico_sw

I’m beginning to hope that these are all a bad dream for Luke and he wakes in the refresher, with a feminine hand setting a mug of caff and a towel down for him. 

We don’t see the owner of said hand, letting us believe whoever we want is there. 

3 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

This is really scary.

When dumb western politicians say they want to fight "haaaate speech" or when Huffpopo journalists say they're against "offensive jokes",  this is actually the system they want to end up with. :banghead:

Free speech is a treasure that we should always protect.

The thought police are manifesting. 

20 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

@Enrico_sw

I’m beginning to hope that these are all a bad dream for Luke and he wakes in the refresher, with a feminine hand setting a mug of caff and a towel down for him. 

We don’t see the owner of said hand, letting us believe whoever we want is there. 

It's so sad what Disney did to Luke... Mark is a great actor, he matured a lot, his voice has much more character now (than 40 years ago), he's a mature oak, they could've given him a great role as a Jedi master.

I think Disney took the audience for fools believing that they could sacrifice beloved characters (Han, Leia and Luke) without angering people (and the reason they sacrificed them is because George received royalties linked to their presence on screen).

I'd love to see the detailed scenario that George had in mind for the ST. Disney stabbed him in the back like a treacherous gerbil :ermm:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/art-basel-banana-duct-taped-to-wall-sells-for-120000-miami-beach-2019-12-06/?ftag=CNM-00-10aab7e&linkId=78379191

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/guggenheim-museum-in-nyc-unveils-18-karat-gold-toilet/

Banana taped to the wall = $150,000

Golden toilet = $6 million

Our modern world = worthless

They call these things art, that's ridiculous. :banghead: Our modern world is so full of shit, run by people who calls themselves progressives while they are totally regressive (and nihilists).

On 12/6/2019 at 6:09 PM, Enrico_sw said:

I'd love to see the detailed scenario that George had in mind for the ST.

Disney stabbed him in the back like a treacherous gerbil :ermm:

I’d like to see it as well. 

Great analogy of the mouse house. :D

Sometimes I wonder what Uncle Walt would think of the current version of his baby. 

^ that's a good question... Honestly, the worst thing Disney does in 2019 is the way they condescend to the audience. Calling the fans toxic is one of their worst moves.

That's why people love Henry Cavill for what he did (he said something nice and it seemed genuine)

On 12/7/2019 at 1:08 PM, Enrico_sw said:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/art-basel-banana-duct-taped-to-wall-sells-for-120000-miami-beach-2019-12-06/?ftag=CNM-00-10aab7e&linkId=78379191

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/guggenheim-museum-in-nyc-unveils-18-karat-gold-toilet/

Banana taped to the wall = $150,000

Golden toilet = $6 million

Our modern world = worthless

They call these things art, that's ridiculous. :banghead: Our modern world is so full of shit, run by people who calls themselves progressives while they are totally regressive (and nihilists).

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/life/2019/12/09/banana-priced-120000-exhibit-art-basel-eaten/2628306001/

A man ate $120,000 duct-taped banana art: 'I really love this installation. It's very delicious'

It's getting more ridiculous every day :rofl::smoker:

On 12/6/2019 at 6:09 PM, Enrico_sw said:

I think Disney took the audience for fools believing that they could sacrifice beloved characters (Han, Leia and Luke) without angering people (and the reason they sacrificed them is because George received royalties linked to their presence on screen).

I know that the only reason that Harrison returned was so he could be killed off. 

4 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

If this is true, Disney is  dumber than I thought. This is one of the most inconsistent move I've heard of... (it's even dumber than bringing Palpatine back) :banghead:

George, why did you sell it to these loonies?!

I seriously doubt that happens. But it’s Mouse House, so yeah, it could. Maybe?

The offer was too good to pass on, because of how the prequels were received. He was disenchanted with his baby.

On 12/11/2019 at 4:56 AM, CandleVixen said:

I know that the only reason that Harrison returned was so he could be killed off. 

Sure, he was probably tired, I can understand that. The problem is that they didn't just "kill" Han, they also smashed his character, his beliefs, his aura... they made him a disgraceful father/mentor. Same for Luke. I didn't care much about it, in TFA (a bland movie), but I found their consistent obsession with demeaning the past very annoying in TLJ. When Kylo said "let's get rid of the past", it was Rian and Kennedy speaking through him. :banghead:

Disney managed the prowess of turning people against SW... that says a lot about them - very big corporations are a mammoth with no self-critique capacities.