Bellazon

The Political Correctness Haters' Club

Sarah.Adams

Bakhmut is now totally destroyed, a dead city. 

Over the past 48 hours, Wagner PMC launched an artillery offensive with incendiary and thermobarbaric rockets on the remnants of a cluster of Ukrainian units and are storming the final 2.5 sq. KM.

Drone footage of the final corner of Bakhmut.

fV6IwGRTEOA.jpg?size=1080x720&quality=95bat5JBMm_Ms.jpg?size=1080x809&quality=95

Russia is going to do their annual "Victory Day" parade, maybe the Ukrainians will launch a terrorist attack.

Y729ViU2_o.jpg20230506121605-5635967b.jpgBakhmut%20Battle%20Map%20Draft%20May%208

This is why you never ever date a feminist, these chicks are crazy :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Jealous wife stabs her husband multiple times after finding pictures of him having sex with 'another woman' - without realizing images were of HER taken years earlier

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9185805/Wife-stabs-husband-multiple-times-finding-pictures-woman-her.html

The discussion about Cleopatra is always so dumb. She likely looked Mediterranean based on her heritage though no one knows for sure what her appearance was like exactly.

I think both sides of this discussion are dumb. Both the black community claiming her based on no historical basis and the white community being mad if a non-white actress plays her.

I mean Sienna Guillory and Diane Kruger both played Helen of Troy and I'm pretty sure that if the woman actually existed, she would not have resembled either of those actresses (considering Troy was likely located in what is now the north-western coast of Turkey).

Modern day Turkish woman:

Deniz-Baysal-Yurtcu-hot-hd-images.webp

Sienna as Helen:

a6e8061582a6f1926c380f9243dbdb3d.jpg

DIane as Helen

diane-kruger-troy.jpg?width=1200

"But Helen was actually Greek herself!" Okay, but in terms of type (hair color skin color facial structure) Greek women are very similar to Turkish women.

greek-women.jpg

I am so tired people make back in love Life with my ex and his people to 2003-2008, uf, I was to Happy to let him out of my Life, I can t believe how so stupid people want to believe he was good being Big not! He was never my ideal or what I want saying and doing me fat and treat me like a shit! 

8 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

I think both sides of this discussion are dumb. Both the black community claiming her based on no historical basis and the white community being mad if a non-white actress plays her.

TBH I am a bit surprised.  Cleopatra being black was a thing in the US since I was a kid. Another one was Black Jesus. 

19 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1547254281_Cleopatrawoke.thumb.jpg.06c4dd7c5fa3922c4ecb45c2382cb236.jpg

16 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

TBH I am a bit surprised.  Cleopatra being black was a thing in the US since I was a kid. Another one was Black Jesus. 

I know that the African-American community has long claimed Cleopatra but that too is entirely based on junk history.

I guess it's because of the cultural cachet of the Egyptian civilization but that is stupid. There were very impressive societies in Central Africa too at the time, so I don't see why there is a need to believe in a faux history that makes Cleopatra black. I guess perhaps it's because of how famous the Ptolemaic Kingdom is?

19 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

I mean Sienna Guillory and Diane Kruger both played Helen of Troy and I'm pretty sure that if the woman actually existed, she would not have resembled either of those actresses (considering Troy was likely located in what is now the north-western coast of Turkey).

This happens all the time with fictional characters too.  

I like Elle Fanning a lot and the production values of this show is quite good but both actors are 0% Russian in speech and mannerisms.  Everytime I see the show it just looks like Americans and british people cosplaying as Russian nobility.  The Anna Karenina movie looks really fake too.  It really lowers the interest level and authenticity.

001.jpg 002.jpg

18 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

Elon Musk told the interviewer that he doesn't care about losing money from his twitter statements

He's far from perfect, but I respect him for that.

He cherishes free speech and he doesn't care. That's what makes him unique.

All the other billionaires (Bezos, Gates, etc.), they cherish their money like Uncle Scrooge and will bow before any idol to keep their money/fame.

6 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

He's far from perfect, but I respect him for that.

He cherishes free speech and he doesn't care. That's what makes him unique.

All the other billionaires (Bezos, Gates, etc.), they cherish their money like Uncle Scrooge and will bow before any idol to keep their money/fame.

That's true but he is also responsible to Tesla shareholders, employees, and financiers.  

This whole Twitter journey of his appears to be rather personal and as he said, not actually so much about money and corporate diversification.

4 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

That's true but he is also responsible to Tesla shareholders, employees, and financiers.  

This whole Twitter journey of his appears to be rather personal and as he said, not actually so much about money and corporate diversification.

The comparison with the Joker is terrible and unjustified. Musk wants freedom whatever the cost. It's a noble combat. He's more a Robin hood for me.

Biden is responsible for the US, yet he and his goons keep making it an awful place. Far left extremism and soft-totalitarian rules have made this country a shithole. He is the real Joker, but, despite all this, they still have supporters, which is extremely surprising.

The US is going full retard, like a bus driving full speed against a wall.

Anheuser Busch's executives are also responsible to Tesla shareholders, employees, and financiers.  Yet, they make terrible decisions, who don't have the added benefit of giving more freedom to the people.

Same for Dove, Miller and most of the American brands that just want to please the neo-totalitarian movement that leads the USA.