Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

i found on wiki.

so stupid.

New Angel

Victoria Secret is coming up with a new sexy swim suit catalogue for 2008 with its newest Angel. Some sources say she is gonna be the new Angel leader in the Victoria Secret dinasty of sexy lingerie... What is known till this moment is that her name is Susana.. the spectation is very big for the Angel lovers that Victoria Secret has kept as one of its biggest attraction.. the new catalogue is suspected to be released on July 04 2008. Adriana Lima has been under pressure this last months cause her spot as one of the most beautiful Angels in VC can be discontinued, it seems Susana is gonna be an Angel bomb.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victoria'...s_Secret_Angels

i found on wiki.

so stupid.

New Angel

Victoria Secret is coming up with a new sexy swim suit catalogue for 2008 with its newest Angel. Some sources say she is gonna be the new Angel leader in the Victoria Secret dinasty of sexy lingerie... What is known till this moment is that her name is Susana.. the spectation is very big for the Angel lovers that Victoria Secret has kept as one of its biggest attraction.. the new catalogue is suspected to be released on July 04 2008. Adriana Lima has been under pressure this last months cause her spot as one of the most beautiful Angels in VC can be discontinued, it seems Susana is gonna be an Angel bomb.

VC..lol wasnt it suppose to be VS :whistle:

i found on wiki.

so stupid.

New Angel

VC..lol wasnt it suppose to be VS :whistle:

Jajajaja that's so stupid! Even i can edit that ... Wikipedia is not a good source about that kind of things ... i mean ... who the hell is Susana? i don't even know a big model called Susana ... For me Adriana is now the biggest Angel! ... I don't see Heidi in any event this year (sorry if im blind or crazy), Alessandra is pregnant ... & i think that catalogue is goin' to be full of Adriana, Marissa, Miranda, Karolina, Izabel & Selita ...!

& WHAT THE HELL IS VC? ... But defintly is not Victoria's Secret hahaha

Magazine's Like that wouldn't know a hot model if it was staring them in the face and in this case it is. Adriana is one of the most gorgeous amazing women on the planet and i can whole heartedly say many will back me up on this

Sorry i'm new here, hope posting this is ok lol

of course Adri is nr. 1!! but oh my God, that is really difficult and hard, because on all five places I see just Adriana. Her face is most beaufitul ever ! She definitely must be on the first place as the cuttest and best face voting :heart:

lol, that's funny. Taking a picture of Adriana and asking whether people think you look like her. At least the answers didn't go "No! You don't look like her at all! Keep dreaming!", which was probably what the bitch was hoping for.

lol, that's funny. Taking a picture of Adriana and asking whether people think you look like her. At least the answers didn't go "No! You don't look like her at all! Keep dreaming!", which was probably what the bitch was hoping for.