Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

A little bit in that picture, sure, but the question is, does she resemble Adriana in any other pictures? I mean, I've seen Irina Sheik resemble Adriana in several pictures, but when it comes down to it, they don't really look that much alike.

A little bit in that picture, sure, but the question is, does she resemble Adriana in any other pictures? I mean, I've seen Irina Sheik resemble Adriana in several pictures, but when it comes down to it, they don't really look that much alike.

That is exactly why I said in this specific picture.

AbbeyRoad her name is Eva Valeva.

Because she doesn't resemble Adriana normally? That's what I thought. And that's exactly why I wrote what I wrote.

Because she doesn't resemble Adriana normally? That's what I thought. And that's exactly why I wrote what I wrote.

Yes that is exactly why, you thought correct. Good for you.