Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

sorry for OffTop:

Does anyone know when AFL will be fixed?

Well,,,there is gonna probly be a new forum for it,,,the old one will then be read only,,all of our posts will be lost and we will all start from zero,,,

they're gonna probly have to change to a new engine,,IP.Board probably,,,which is what Bellazon and FMT are powered by...its either that or they keep the same engine if it doesn't have any more problems,,,

so 9 days is probably when it might be back,,:(

sorry for OffTop:

Does anyone know when AFL will be fixed?

Well,,,there is gonna probly be a new forum for it,,,the old one will then be read only,,all of our posts will be lost and we will all start from zero,,,

they're gonna probly have to change to a new engine,,IP.Board probably,,,which is what Bellazon and FMT are powered by...its either that or they keep the same engine if it doesn't have any more problems,,,

so 9 days is probably when it might be back,,:(

Adriana didn't become an angel before 2000 did she?

I'm asking because all these articles about VS celebrating the 10th birthday of the VS angels are surfacing and a lot of them say that Adriana was part of the original angel team. That would be pretty cool if she was, but to my knowledge, even though she worked for VS as soon as 1998, she didn't become an angel before 2000.

Also, I thought the angel team was launched in 1999 so aren't they celebrating a little early?

Here's one of the articles in question:

http://www.javno.com/en/lifestyle/clanak.php?id=142060

Anyway, if it is indeed their 10th birthday that's pretty cool. Maybe that means they will put some extra money and effort into this year's fashion show (last time they celebrated 10th anniversary (in 2005), they pulled off their best show ever IMO). Now that VS CEO Turner has been out saying that VS is going back to their roots, I have a feeling we might see something closer to the 2003 show (my second favorite). I want to see the classiness of 2003 mixed with the coolness of 2005. And Adriana will get the fantasy bra this time, I can feel it. I just hope they bring in some great performers. Spice Girls was yuck.

Yea, it's a little early to be talking about this year's fashion show, I know...

Adriana didn't become an angel before 2000 did she?

I'm asking because all these articles about VS celebrating the 10th birthday of the VS angels are surfacing and a lot of them say that Adriana was part of the original angel team. That would be pretty cool if she was, but to my knowledge, even though she worked for VS as soon as 1998, she didn't become an angel before 2000.

Also, I thought the angel team was launched in 1999 so aren't they celebrating a little early?

Here's one of the articles in question:

http://www.javno.com/en/lifestyle/clanak.php?id=142060

Anyway, if it is indeed their 10th birthday that's pretty cool. Maybe that means they will put some extra money and effort into this year's fashion show (last time they celebrated 10th anniversary (in 2005), they pulled off their best show ever IMO). Now that VS CEO Turner has been out saying that VS is going back to their roots, I have a feeling we might see something closer to the 2003 show (my second favorite). I want to see the classiness of 2003 mixed with the coolness of 2005. And Adriana will get the fantasy bra this time, I can feel it. I just hope they bring in some great performers. Spice Girls was yuck.

Yea, it's a little early to be talking about this year's fashion show, I know...