Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know when AFL will be fixed?

Well,,,there is gonna probly be a new forum for it,,,the old one will then be read only,,all of our posts will be lost and we will all start from zero,,,

they're gonna probly have to change to a new engine,,IP.Board probably,,,which is what Bellazon and FMT are powered by...its either that or they keep the same engine if it doesn't have any more problems,,,

so 9 days is probably when it might be back,,:(

Does anyone know when AFL will be fixed?

Well,,,there is gonna probly be a new forum for it,,,the old one will then be read only,,all of our posts will be lost and we will all start from zero,,,

they're gonna probly have to change to a new engine,,IP.Board probably,,,which is what Bellazon and FMT are powered by...its either that or they keep the same engine if it doesn't have any more problems,,,

so 9 days is probably when it might be back,,:(

wow! that's horrible news! So all the pictures and stuff posted in the forum will be erased?

How did the problem occur? :unsure:

Em I'm not quite sure really,,,its something got to do with the server anyway,,,and no i dont think all of the stuff will be erased,,,it would be read only,,meaning we cant post anymore in the forum,,,I'm not quite sure what will happen,,,but i'll post it here when i get more updates on it :)

Em I'm not quite sure really,,,its something got to do with the server anyway,,,and no i dont think all of the stuff will be erased,,,it would be read only,,meaning we cant post anymore in the forum,,,I'm not quite sure what will happen,,,but i'll post it here when i get more updates on it :)

Okay - thanks for the information :) :hehe: