Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

It was a little different in my case. I definitely can't say that there was a time when I loved Adriana. When I started looking for info about her and I read some bio, a couple interviews, heard she started dating Kravitz and that before this she was with some other guy (also twice her age) it created an image of her personality. I used to think she is a shy, kind, goodhearted but also naive and... well... "not very bright". As years passed and she became famous, gave more interviews and... started behaving more childish ( ninja.gif ) it didn't improve my opinion about her intellect. I never thought of her as a girl I would like to grow old with. I "only" thought she in the most beautiful woman on the planet.

I do understand no one can stay 21 forever (maybe except Naomi laugh.gif ), but I saw this girl change during the years and it never happened so fast and drastically as during 3 or 4 months in 2005 when her look went from stunning to good. Natural changes can happen fast but when you are a teen or in early 20s (20 to 22). I have no idea what caused her change, but I just can't believe it was natural. I also think her look improved in late 2007 months and I hope 2008 will be better.

When I said "fell in love", I was of course speaking metaphorically. Or at least, strictly aesthetically, since I don't know the woman.

The change wasn't as sudden as you make it out as, IMO. But by the end of 2006, she had taken on some extra pounds and that was the biggest factor in her "change", as I see it.

Here's some pictures from the first half of 2006 (I think she looks stunning here):

alexandre_herchcovitch_2006_35.webp

luca_luca_2006_20.webp

cori_spring_2006_29.webp

zoomp_2006_04.webp

I know what you mean Sheebshag. It's hard to believe that those pictures are from the first half of 2006. When you look at the ones from the second half of 2006 she looks much more differently. I don't think someone can age that fast in half a year. So it leads me to belive that weight is the biggest factor. She does have a very round face so when she adds more weight it makes her face look different. But there might be other factors involved. For example I have heard that she was affected when her fans didn't believe her about the gq interview. Then after the break-up with the prince we saw that she wasn't looking so well in candids and reuniting with her father was also very emotional for her. So i believe that she will looks like she does in those pics again. She just happened to be going through a rough time in life.

Now that being said despite her looks having changed. She is still incredibly beautiful. Still perfect. Still the most beautiful woman in the world.

heard she started dating Kravitz and that before this she was with some other guy (also twice her age) it created an image of her personality..

who's this other guy? jay-z? well, no pix of them together :unsure:

He was an aspiring ( :cain: ) photographer. His name is Estevan, he is from Argentina, he met her when she was around 16 and he was in his 30s. Adriana mentioned him in old interviews. I'll try to find one. Here: http://www.superiorpics.com/adriana_lima/interview.html .

Here's some pictures from the first half of 2006 (I think she looks stunning here):

:trout:

Dude, when a show is called "spring summer 2006" it doesn't mean it happened during spring/summer of that year... it means it's about the clothes people were supposed to be wearing during that period and because of that it had happened "a little" sooner. In autumn of the previous year... The pics you posted are from 2005...

Dude, when a show is called "spring summer 2006" it doesn't mean it happened during spring/summer of that year... it means it's about the clothes people were supposed to be wearing during that period and because of that it had happened "a little" sooner. In autumn of the previous year... The pics you posted are from 2005...

I didn't pay attention to what the shows were called. I just found them in the 2006 section of AdrianaLimaFan.net. If they're not from 2006, they shouldn't be indexed under 2006. Simple as that. Just like the VS 2006 show isn't indexed under 2007 just because it took place in late 2006. If you can back up your claim that those pictures are indeed from 2005, I'll ask nothingless to correct it.

Mister "VS is so embarrassed about Adriana's Late Late Show performance that they won't send her to shows anymore".

Yea, that's why she was all over the morning shows last month promoting the show and why she's apparently been chosen to present this year's VS "What is sexy" list on E! special

I'm sure there were quite a few men adri dated in her past who either weren't famous or haven't been publicly mentioned.

Yeah, you are probably right, but we don't have any evidence of that.

I didn't pay attention to what the shows were called. I just found them in the 2006 section of AdrianaLimaFan.net. If they're not from 2006, they shouldn't be indexed under 2006. Simple as that. Just like the VS 2006 show isn't indexed under 2007 just because it took place in late 2006. If you can back up your claim that those pictures are indeed from 2005, I'll ask nothingless to correct it.

My claims?! You are the one saying they happened in mid 2006! Try to prove that... I'm not going to waste my time.

I can give you a head start:

"Herchcovitch spring/summer 2006" September 2005 evidence

Have fun while looking for the rest.

Mister "VS is so embarrassed about Adriana's Late Late Show performance that they won't send her to shows anymore".

Yea, that's why she was all over the morning shows last month promoting the show and why she's apparently been chosen to present this year's VS "What is sexy" list on E! special

:laugh: I know my English is bad, but please, I made this clear. She doesn't appear in talk shows (like Leno or Conan). If she does appear in some major show (and her appearance is longer then 30 seconds) she never is alone and talks only about VS related stuff - no personal questions. Beside that she obviously is interviewed for some less important shows, but for the major ones she only repeats studied answers.

Don't be surprised if it turns out that the "list presenting" will take a minute and the rest will be a recorded material showing the "winners" or if Adriana will be backed up by Selita or KK.

I actually bothered to look for those dates because somehow I can't imagine you admitting you were wrong and I assume you would change the subject after finding when the shows took place.

"Herchcovitch spring/summer 2006" : September 2005 evidence

"Luca Luca s/s 2006" : September 2005 evidence

"Cori s/s 2006" : July 2005 evidence

"Zoomp s/s 2006" : June 2005 evidence

Most shows on Nothingless' page are placed in wrong years but I really don't think anyone should bother her about that. People who were interested in fashion will figure out the shows took place a year earlier then their name suggests.

Actually the special is an hour long hosted by Adriana. The whole thing. AFL has confirmed that it will be just Adriana. Either way I think Sheebshag's point is that she seemed to age kind of quick. Even if the pics do take place in late 2005. Her change was quick wether it took place in a year or half a year. But either way if you look at pictures from the TRL appearance that took place in 2006 she looks pretty much the same way she looks in the pics posted by sheebshag.

Thanks for providing those links. That certainly changes my perspective on this matter.

My claims?! You are the one saying they happened in mid 2006! Try to prove that... I'm not going to waste my time.

I just referred the information as I had found it on AdrianaLimaFan.net, thinking that maybe you had just forgotten about those shows. I'm sure nothingless won't take offense if I let her know about this error.

I don't know if anyone has seen this or not but i read it in AFL

so i thought I'd post it here to share with you guys!

Basketball player Marko Jaric opens up for "Hello Magazine“: I’m in love with Adriana!

erbian basketball representative and NBA player Marko Jaric finally admitted that he is in a relationship with Brazilian model Adriana Lima, one of the highest paid and most beautiful model in the world and ex fiancee of Prince Wenzeslaus of Liechtenstein. In a interview for “Hello Magazine" Marko said that he isn't feeling comfortable with media attention, created around him and his new girlfriend, but that he has sincere feelings for her:"I cant lie to you, it’s true i’m in love with Adriana. I had beautiful girlfriends before, but she is something special. Strength of her personality, energy, intelligence and attitude makes that her look comes to second place". Although Adriana wasn't single first time they met, that didn't stop the biggest Serbian playboy in intention to conquest beautiful model: "We know each other about 1,5 years, but our relationship is more recent. Adriana is girl that is not easy to conquest. First time when I met her, on humanitarian party in LA, she was engaged to Prince of Liechtenstein, so there were no conditions to start any kind of relationship" admits Marko and explains how difficult it was to conquest Adriana's heart: "At the end, she finally gave me her phone number, but I had difficult time getting it. I don't want to tell you how I got it, I’m just going to say that my approach was different than usual."

Besides his basketball abilities, Marko is also well-known for his numerous love affairs with Nina Moric, Sandra Melinchenko, Ivana Berendika, Ivana Stamenkovic- Cindy, Elisabetta Canalis.... (during his play in Italy his nickname was Don Juan de Marko). But it looks like that Marko isn't very comfortable with big media pressure. "I was really surprised with public reaction on our relationship, we were subject in many TV shows and press. But, when my parents called me and told me that news were published in almost all Serbian papers, I was stunned. It was very nice for me, when we kept that as a secret“- tells Jaric and explains how media story began. "Everything was OK, until Mark Madsen my teammate, on question on our good game, answered that we are playing much better thanks to me, and support that I receive from Adriana. The next day we were breaking news." Marko Jaric has been seen at Victoria's Secret fashion show, the biggest fashion show in USA. "I was there, well, she also comes to my games, it is matter of respect. Other girls were pretty too, but Adriana has special place in my life. After all, she opened that show, and that means something."

This guy sucks at Basketball and is using Adri to gain some publicity :knives: :knives:

Actually the special is an hour long hosted by Adriana. The whole thing. AFL has confirmed that it will be just Adriana.

Sorry, but I'll believe when I'll see it... :blush:

I can only imagine a hour long show with Adriana in two ways:

-) no audience so the scenes can be repeated

-) she would be a second host with someone else doing 90% of talking. Something like:

"

- Hi! My name is Ryan Seacrest and I'm with Victoria's greatest secret

- Adriana Lima

- an you are watching a hour long "Sexy List" special. Let's start! Adriana, who is the world's sexiest singer?

- It's every girl's dream - Justin Timberlake

- That's not a surprise! The talented singer who got his incredible voice at the age of 10 when he suffered in a nasty lawn mower accident is famous thanks to his effect on his female fans. (...) And who was picked as the sexiest couple?

- It's my fellow angel - Alessandra Ambrosio and the father of her soon to be born child - Iggy Pop

- We all remember him from The Stooges and he is proving he still knows how to rock (...)" and so on.

I really can't believe anyone would be stupid enough to let Adriana talk on her own for 60 minutes. Doing something like that would be a suicide attempt by VS... :(

Either way I think Sheebshag's point is that she seemed to age kind of quick.

Actually that was my point. In Sheebshag's opinion it took longer.

I do admit I probably was wrong about the months. I still think the change in her look was sudden (IMO it happened in 4 months or even less), but I think It took place during a different period. I wrote she had changed during 2005 and now I think that's wrong. I went through some candids and I guess she started looking worse late in 2005 and the process finished early in 2006. Maybe even it all happened in the first half of 2006.

just referred the information as I had found it on AdrianaLimaFan.net, thinking that maybe you had just forgotten about those shows. I'm sure nothingless won't take offense if I let her know about this error.

:o But why should she bother? It's easy to find shows now. When you remember that the particular show had year x in it's name you simply look for it in x section. Nothingless would have to check the precise dates when the shows took place and move many runway and candids galleries. I really think it's ok the way it is...

I really can't believe anyone would be stupid enough to let Adriana talk on her own for 60 minutes. Doing something like that would be a suicide attempt by VS... :(

No offense Milo but a little positivity wouldn't hurt. <_<

It's not a 'suicide attempt' to let her talk on her own. Her English has improved greatly over the past years and Victoria's Secret wouldn't have even considered her if they didn't think she could host on her own. I was surprised myself when I heard her on the VSFS this year and I heard her English more than before. Calling it a suicide attempt is a little harsh. They could have just as easily picked another model, such as Karolina or Izabel to do this and they went with her. So I think that they know what they are doing. My point is that she happened to have a difficult year and she's human and from what I've seen, I think she's getting back to how she used to be and we'll have to wait and see. Personally, I think she'll do great.

You just can't please everyone, I guess. :whistle:

^ You don't have to believe it. It's already confirmed. But yes she is actually hosting the whole show. No Ryan Seacrest or anything. There are 2 shows. 1 for February 3rd with Selita and Karolina and the one for February 9th she's hosting herself.

I believe she will get her old look back. She's been looking much better lately. Compared to late 06/early 07 she's looking pretty good now. Who's to say her look won't go back to how it was. Either way she's still the most beautiful woman in my book.

I don't know if anyone has seen this or not but i read it in AFL

so i thought I'd post it here to share with you guys!

Basketball player Marko Jaric opens up for "Hello Magazine“: I’m in love with Adriana!

erbian basketball representative and NBA player Marko Jaric finally admitted that he is in a relationship with Brazilian model Adriana Lima, one of the highest paid and most beautiful model in the world and ex fiancee of Prince Wenzeslaus of Liechtenstein. In a interview for “Hello Magazine" Marko said that he isn't feeling comfortable with media attention, created around him and his new girlfriend, but that he has sincere feelings for her:"I cant lie to you, it’s true i’m in love with Adriana. I had beautiful girlfriends before, but she is something special. Strength of her personality, energy, intelligence and attitude makes that her look comes to second place". Although Adriana wasn't single first time they met, that didn't stop the biggest Serbian playboy in intention to conquest beautiful model: "We know each other about 1,5 years, but our relationship is more recent. Adriana is girl that is not easy to conquest. First time when I met her, on humanitarian party in LA, she was engaged to Prince of Liechtenstein, so there were no conditions to start any kind of relationship" admits Marko and explains how difficult it was to conquest Adriana's heart: "At the end, she finally gave me her phone number, but I had difficult time getting it. I don't want to tell you how I got it, I’m just going to say that my approach was different than usual."

Besides his basketball abilities, Marko is also well-known for his numerous love affairs with Nina Moric, Sandra Melinchenko, Ivana Berendika, Ivana Stamenkovic- Cindy, Elisabetta Canalis.... (during his play in Italy his nickname was Don Juan de Marko). But it looks like that Marko isn't very comfortable with big media pressure. "I was really surprised with public reaction on our relationship, we were subject in many TV shows and press. But, when my parents called me and told me that news were published in almost all Serbian papers, I was stunned. It was very nice for me, when we kept that as a secret“- tells Jaric and explains how media story began. "Everything was OK, until Mark Madsen my teammate, on question on our good game, answered that we are playing much better thanks to me, and support that I receive from Adriana. The next day we were breaking news." Marko Jaric has been seen at Victoria's Secret fashion show, the biggest fashion show in USA. "I was there, well, she also comes to my games, it is matter of respect. Other girls were pretty too, but Adriana has special place in my life. After all, she opened that show, and that means something."

This guy sucks at Basketball and is using Adri to gain some publicity :knives: :knives:

yes! :knives:

I actually bothered to look for those dates because somehow I can't imagine you admitting you were wrong and I assume you would change the subject after finding when the shows took place.

"Herchcovitch spring/summer 2006" : September 2005 evidence

"Luca Luca s/s 2006" : September 2005 evidence

"Cori s/s 2006" : July 2005 evidence

"Zoomp s/s 2006" : June 2005 evidence

Most shows on Nothingless' page are placed in wrong years but I really don't think anyone should bother her about that. People who were interested in fashion will figure out the shows took place a year earlier then their name suggests.

Hey guys, thanks for pointing this out to me! However, there's been a little misunderstanding about how I categorized the shows. They're not categorized by date but by SEASON. So, a show for spring/summer 2006, goes into the 2006 season category. It doesn't mean the date for it is 2006 - get it? I see where the confusion arose though, so I'll add a little note to the Runway pages to clarify this. :) Thanks again though - and please, if you spot any other errors on the site, please do let me know, I'd really appreciate it!! I won't ever know it's wrong if no one tells me. :p

I see. But since you categorize the VS fashion shows according to date, it somehow makes sense to categorize the other fashion shows according to date as well, for the sake of consistency and clarity. Otherwise you might as well put the 2007 Maybelline zebra candids in 2008 as well because the commercial is aimed for that "season". I'd like to know that when I click on 2006, I get stuff from 2006, just as it is with all the candids (I assume?). It's up to you of course, but this is undoubtedly the most sensible approach.

Anyway, you know how much I appreciate your work on that site and I'm glad you appreciate the feedback as well :yes:

Hmm, I do see your point. I guess one of my main reasons for doing it this way when I initially started the site, was that for many of the candid galleries, I had specific months and even days, I knew the dates. For most of the fashion shows, all I knew was the season they were for (ie, spring/summer 2006). So, since it seemed like a lot of work to try and hunt out specific dates for each show, I just decided to list them by season. *is lazy*

You're right about the VS shows though - I have to admit I hadn't realized that yet lol! The last one should, for example, be in the 2008 category...hmm.

OK - I kinda do want to put them in by date now, you've convinced me. But, I don't have the time right now to hunt out dates for the shows I have listed. Does anyone here want to give me a hand with it? Compile a list of dates for the shows, and I'll re-categorize them by the date they took place instead of the season? :)

Actually the special is an hour long hosted by Adriana. The whole thing. AFL has confirmed that it will be just Adriana.

Sorry, but I'll believe when I'll see it... :blush:

I can only imagine a hour long show with Adriana in two ways:

-) no audience so the scenes can be repeated

-) she would be a second host with someone else doing 90% of talking. Something like:

"

- Hi! My name is Ryan Seacrest and I'm with Victoria's greatest secret

- Adriana Lima

- an you are watching a hour long "Sexy List" special. Let's start! Adriana, who is the world's sexiest singer?

- It's every girl's dream - Justin Timberlake

- That's not a surprise! The talented singer who got his incredible voice at the age of 10 when he suffered in a nasty lawn mower accident is famous thanks to his effect on his female fans. (...) And who was picked as the sexiest couple?

- It's my fellow angel - Alessandra Ambrosio and the father of her soon to be born child - Iggy Pop

- We all remember him from The Stooges and he is proving he still knows how to rock (...)" and so on.

Either way I think Sheebshag's point is that she seemed to age kind of quick.

Actually that was my point. In Sheebshag's opinion it took longer.

I do admit I probably was wrong about the months. I still think the change in her look was sudden (IMO it happened in 4 months or even less), but I think It took place during a different period. I wrote she had changed during 2005 and now I think that's wrong. I went through some candids and I guess she started looking worse late in 2005 and the process finished early in 2006. Maybe even it all happened in the first half of 2006.

just referred the information as I had found it on AdrianaLimaFan.net, thinking that maybe you had just forgotten about those shows. I'm sure nothingless won't take offense if I let her know about this error.

:o But why should she bother? It's easy to find shows now. When you remember that the particular show had year x in it's name you simply look for it in x section. Nothingless would have to check the precise dates when the s

hows took place and move many runway and candids galleries. I really think it's ok the way it is...

i've been quiet for quite sometime here and watching :ninja: . This is a place for adriana fans to come and have a general discussion, yes i've done my fair share of "negative input" on a models thread or poll, but seriously milo, every single post you have has something negative about adriana, maybe points out something in her thats a flaw, or questions her apperance change throughtout the years. it's seriously annoying. you are entitled to your opinion, but you just have to remember people that come here are for adriana and support her, and it sucks when you come on here and see soo much negativity <_< .

on another note, i'm glad shes doing her own thing, own show type deal. I'm just glad shes going to be on tv even if she stubbles a bit, who cares, not everyone is READY for an interview, i mean look at oprah, shes not perfect.