Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I know girls who are short but have really long legs. Adriana's height is all perportioned in her legs but she has a shorter torso so just because a woman has long legs doesn't mean they'll be really tall.

Also the thinner the women, the taller they'll 'appear'. There's also all the camera tricks and poses that can exaggerate the height along with the four inch heels. I just wouldn't trust all the stats seen on websites or modeling agencies. They are never accurate.

Besides, don't MOST people exaggerate their height anyway? well, at least guys do... :rofl:

It seems that if any number is going to be exaggerated, height would be one of them, especially if you were a model.

So I log onto World of Warcraft and my friend Miagi PM's me and I get invited to a private party in Feb for the VS Angels as a Xmas present. o.o

If I go and I'm given the chance to speak to the models, would any of you like me to HI!/hugs/loves say on your behalf?

Here's a tiny clip of our convo.

image2xr2.jpg

image3nw7.jpg

image5mu1.jpg

image4uc2.jpg

image6vb8.jpg

image7vx9.jpg

So I log onto World of Warcraft and my friend Miagi PM's me and I get invited to a private party in Feb for the VS Angels as a Xmas present. o.o

If I go and I'm given the chance to speak to the models, would any of you like me to HI!/hugs/loves say on your behalf?

OMG! That is so awesome!! That's like, the bestest Christmas present! Your friend rocks....wow. just awesomeness. I'd say that yeah - say hi for me.....but I can't think of anything else that wouldn't sound totally dorky LOL!

image2xr2.jpg

image3nw7.jpg

image5mu1.jpg

image4uc2.jpg

image6vb8.jpg

image7vx9.jpg

That is soooooooooooo awesome!

If you see Adriana tell her I said I love her sooooooooooooooooo

much and I'm so proud of her and i wish her the best of luck

in everything she does! From me ( Zahia )

:hehe:

image2xr2.jpg

image3nw7.jpg

image5mu1.jpg

image4uc2.jpg

image6vb8.jpg

image7vx9.jpg

Thats really awsome prettyphile, you have the best luck in the world :)

I'd love it if you would tell Adriana Merry Christmas, that shes the best inspiration of all and to keep doing what shes doing.

And of course that I love her.

From Brittany.

<3

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if anyone has seen this or not but i read it in AFL

so i thought I'd post it here to share with you guys!

Basketball player Marko Jaric opens up for "Hello Magazine“: I’m in love with Adriana!

erbian basketball representative and NBA player Marko Jaric finally admitted that he is in a relationship with Brazilian model Adriana Lima, one of the highest paid and most beautiful model in the world and ex fiancee of Prince Wenzeslaus of Liechtenstein. In a interview for “Hello Magazine" Marko said that he isn't feeling comfortable with media attention, created around him and his new girlfriend, but that he has sincere feelings for her:"I cant lie to you, it’s true i’m in love with Adriana. I had beautiful girlfriends before, but she is something special. Strength of her personality, energy, intelligence and attitude makes that her look comes to second place". Although Adriana wasn't single first time they met, that didn't stop the biggest Serbian playboy in intention to conquest beautiful model: "We know each other about 1,5 years, but our relationship is more recent. Adriana is girl that is not easy to conquest. First time when I met her, on humanitarian party in LA, she was engaged to Prince of Liechtenstein, so there were no conditions to start any kind of relationship" admits Marko and explains how difficult it was to conquest Adriana's heart: "At the end, she finally gave me her phone number, but I had difficult time getting it. I don't want to tell you how I got it, I’m just going to say that my approach was different than usual."

Besides his basketball abilities, Marko is also well-known for his numerous love affairs with Nina Moric, Sandra Melinchenko, Ivana Berendika, Ivana Stamenkovic- Cindy, Elisabetta Canalis.... (during his play in Italy his nickname was Don Juan de Marko). But it looks like that Marko isn't very comfortable with big media pressure. "I was really surprised with public reaction on our relationship, we were subject in many TV shows and press. But, when my parents called me and told me that news were published in almost all Serbian papers, I was stunned. It was very nice for me, when we kept that as a secret“- tells Jaric and explains how media story began. "Everything was OK, until Mark Madsen my teammate, on question on our good game, answered that we are playing much better thanks to me, and support that I receive from Adriana. The next day we were breaking news." Marko Jaric has been seen at Victoria's Secret fashion show, the biggest fashion show in USA. "I was there, well, she also comes to my games, it is matter of respect. Other girls were pretty too, but Adriana has special place in my life. After all, she opened that show, and that means something."