Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

1 hour ago, Souled-Out said:

welp.thumb.png.31c44f9445cc08a57271d1941b273895.png

She will probably end up going back to 11.5 million because she isn't posting anything on her feed and her last post just wasn't good. 

IMG_3043.thumb.jpg.c0d362e4c55ba2f4da4abd0f79cfaba8.jpg

He also lost followers, he went from 242 K to 241 K today.  And how IRONIC he chose to post a photo of her today after he lost so many followers? 

How convenient she is starting to decline and he is still around? 

In the past usually her inactivity didn't cause her to lose so much. But like I said, given how she has been lately, I am sure people are rubbed the wrong way by her lately. And some people may also chose to neglect her because she is neglecting them.

Adriana is forever a reflection and female copy of who she dates. This time around, alot of people don't like her boyfriend. So do the math on what that means for her now...

She is going to let him lead her into a full on decline. Meanwhile, when he notices his own loss, he makes sure to use her to build back up his following.

49 minutes ago, Corner said:

Is she and Russel James still tight? Because lately boy talks about everyone but her

lately? well they worked together on the American beauty show and promoted it together few months ago and the same at the VS show. So....yes

I mean... I wouldn't be surprised at this point if something was up. I wouldn't be surprised if she is coming off as too OC. That would be sad though because Adriana knew Russell since 1999. Then again, She has been in the industry and had her fans around since that time too and look how she has been towards it/them.

On the other hand, Adriana hasn't been doing anything. She hasn't really went anywhere. Nobody is talking about her because there is nothing to talk about. Thats how we end up talking about what we have, because there is literally nothing to talk about but that. I doubt anybody else has even seen her. 

She still follows him so I doubt something happened. I just wouldn't be surprised if he was looking at her side ways too. I feel like alot of people are but nobody is saying anything because her family members pretty much admitted she hates that. Which is bad, you don't punish people when they are trying to help you and are being concerned. I could be wrong but I think that's what she does. Someone saying something she doesn't like, even if its to look out for her, and she gets more upset than she should

I think maybe her co-workers also know how they have to handle her and are trying to be nice about her. I know her fellow angels are probably forcing themselves to be such good sports. I know the only reason Candice has not unfollowed her back yet, as well as all the other angels, is because its her and they don't want to add drama. (I remember Nick J unfollowed candice and she unfollowed his ass right on back lol). But kudos to them for being smart about it

I think her and Russ is still cool. I just have a feeling that alot of people are looking at her side ways right now, who wouldn't at this point? Maybe thats why she is at home so much, because nothing is coming in. Some people here keep trying to dismiss this as something little and will pass, but I really do think Adriana is doing herself and career some damage

7 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

IMG_3043.thumb.jpg.c0d362e4c55ba2f4da4abd0f79cfaba8.jpg

He also lost followers, he went from 242 K to 241 K today.  And how IRONIC he chose to post a photo of her today after he lost so many followers? 

How convenient she is starting to decline and he is still around? 

In the past usually her inactivity didn't cause her to lose so much. But like I said, given how she has been lately, I am sure people are rubbed the wrong way by her lately. And some people may also chose to neglect her because she is neglecting them.

Adriana is forever a reflection and female copy of who she dates. This time around, alot of people don't like her boyfriend. So do the math on what that means for her now...

She is going to let him lead her into a full on decline. Meanwhile, when he notices his own loss, he makes sure to use her to build back up his following.

Everyone knows how I feel about leech Metin but to be honest I don't know that he posted the story because he noticed a decline in followers. He could have easily posted it on instagram instead of as a story and he could have upped his following in more numbers. 

I think he's just doing what he always does. Which is try to "subtly" remind everyone and the press that theyre still together. Letting it come off as casual and not try hard as possible, though anyone that pays attention can see past that. 

And as for Adriana's followers, I've never really kept track of the rate or following or unfollowing for her but I think that any increase in people unfollowing stems mostly from the fact that she doesn't post. I don't think most people will unfollow her because of Metin. The whole reflection of who she dates thing? Maybe. But she has always posted really unnecessary quotes and "inspiration" posts, so maybe that kind of thing is just always a clutter/unpopular and that coupled with her barely posting is enough to unfollow her. 

1 hour ago, fieldofoptics said:

Everyone knows how I feel about leech Metin but to be honest I don't know that he posted the story because he noticed a decline in followers. He could have easily posted it on instagram instead of as a story and he could have upped his following in more numbers. 

I think he's just doing what he always does. Which is try to "subtly" remind everyone and the press that theyre still together. Letting it come off as casual and not try hard as possible, though anyone that pays attention can see past that. 

And as for Adriana's followers, I've never really kept track of the rate or following or unfollowing for her but I think that any increase in people unfollowing stems mostly from the fact that she doesn't post. I don't think most people will unfollow her because of Metin. The whole reflection of who she dates thing? Maybe. But she has always posted really unnecessary quotes and "inspiration" posts, so maybe that kind of thing is just always a clutter/unpopular and that coupled with her barely posting is enough to unfollow her. 

I think the timing of his post is ironic. He has been there for almost two weeks. And he actually never posted Adriana.  Yes, he showed her dog and miami. Ofcourse. But he finally stopped sneaking photos of Adriana. Then his followers slip very noticeably and thats when he does it. Thats why I said it was ironic, because I could be wrong but the timing was suspect, he has been there too long.

Well, she never posted at such a slow rate when posting such a quote. Like when she'd post something like that, the next day its a photo or something. She hasn't posted on her feed in a week and thats the first thing people see. I can't say when was the last time she posted such a quote and just left it there for that long lol. If it was an empowering and encouraging quote, it would have been ok. But some  mean quote is the first thing someone see's on a profile? Thats gonna turn people away because its not inviting nor positive.

As I said before, its not just one thing. Its not just the one quote. I think its all of this together. Its not just one thing, which is always my point. Its a combination of actions and whats causing them.

What I'm curious about is no link or event or item to observe between adriana and vs since her comment? She hasn't been on their instagram since the show. I know they barely featured her on there even before her comments but it's just strange. No events at all or shooting anything? I'm ignorant about when they normally shoot campaigns for the clothing or lingerie or sports line. But I just would have figured there would be SOMETHING. It's been about 60 days? Hopefully she'll do something for VS near valentine's day. Like a store event. Although I'm sure they might just stick with using Taylor Hill and Josephine and Jasmine 

Thats not weird. VS hasn't been doing much themselves. People have been complaining about that in the official thread. They have been working on things that the old angels aren't usually apart of.

And Adriana went a whole year without doing anything for them before. And tbh VS is just using certain New angels. Alessandra went like 2 years without having to do anything. And they have only shot for V-day and some beach stuff. Typically Adriana only got used for VSX. I think her and Ale got that campaign last year because it was ale's last year and they already posted alot for it. But VS hasn't been doing too much themselves anyway and they have only worked with certain angels.

^ do you think they'll have Adriana at a vday press event? I don't think they will as they'll use it as an opportunity to push the new girls but it would be nice to get some HQ pictures from a VS event. She's always looked so cute during them. 

Nope, because I don't think they give older angels that anymore. lily was apart of the campaign but lily is still newer compared to Adriana. Its just not meant for the older angels to do it I think lol. Who knows when Adriana's next VS event will be. I doubt they will be opening more stores because the brand is said to be declining.

Its true that they always style her good and do her makeup so well but part of the reason why Adriana's career wasn't that good last year is because she did have to work for VS way more compared to the other later years. VS gets in the way alot... but it doesn't really matter this year I guess because the year hasn't started off good with Adriana's career, it might just be worse than last year. So I guess she may as well get called up by VS a few times. That's if Adriana is going to spend the rest of the year, the way she is right now. If she still wants to work regular jobs, I prefer VS back off a bit.

10 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

I think maybe her co-workers also know how they have to handle her and are trying to be nice about her. I know her fellow angels are probably forcing themselves to be such good sports. I know the only reason Candice has not unfollowed her back yet, as well as all the other angels, is because its her and they don't want to add drama. (I remember Nick J unfollowed candice and she unfollowed his ass right on back lol). But kudos to them for being smart about it

Honestly, I think if it were up to Candice she would unfollow Adriana again (for the 234839th time am I right :rolleyes:)  right this second but who knows, maybe if something really is up, VS told them to just not unfollow each other so they don't create any more drama than there already is :rofl:  Seriously though, as silly as Adriana may be when it comes to unfollowing/following others, people always seem to "forget"  that Candice has done the exact same thing when it comes to Adriana. 

^ Well, I have never been candice's biggest fan. And I have admitted in the past I watched how both Adriana and Candice were towards each other on social media. And I did say when Candice was younger, she rubbed me the wrong way with her attitude towards certain models. But I also admit that I don't think she is like that anymore. I think as she has gotten older and has become a mom herself and wiser that she gained maturity and REAL wisdom. Like its natural. She seems more mature and I think smarter about her career and image and how she is towards certain people/things. I mean, yeah Adriana isn't family, But her name has significance in VS. You can't do anything with malicious intent to somebody like her without others reacting.The last thing Candice or any of the other angels should have done, was add fuel to the fire that Adriana started.

When Adriana did what she did, Candice particularly was already in Belize. She was far away from VS. Same for the other models.I don't think VS instructed them anything. I am sure she and all the other angels made the decision to not react and not unfollow Adriana back, because they saw that Adriana herself had already caused alot of commotion. Them reacting to it would literally cause even more. They knew better. And I am not gonna try to knock models who actually know whats best to do when you are a public figure and your survival in this world depends on what you do publicly and how you treat people

So, I don't think its about forgetting how Candice was. Its knowing how she is now. Its also knowing how Adriana is now, she is a whole new person to us. She is taking step backs in life. Everybody else is moving forward and trying to protect their brand. Adriana is moving backwards and she doesn't give a fuck anymore. And no, I am not saying this just because of her unfollowing angels, I am taking into account the whole IG post thing and her activity as a model and public figure and as person(because someone who was a close friend obviously spoke out against her changing). Someone just talked to me today, they saw Gisele had a new Vogue Italia cover, and they were like, "Gisele is semi retired, ofc Gisele has always been Gisele, but why can't adriana just be a little bit as active with her career now too." I told them, lol we are asking for VS events, Superbowl events, Fashion week stuff and Vogue Covers.... Asking for all of that when Adriana won't even post herself on her social media anymore, let alone do something more solidified for her career. She just doesn't care and thats the difference between her and everybody else right now. Atleast Candice also has kids to worry about and tend to, she also has a boyfriend that she is with now, but she still getting shit done at the same time, so that her career will be alright after she gives birth again. Adriana has similar circumstances but she is doing the opposite, so yeah, people are gonna forget how Candice was, she has positively grown and is starting her own business and stuff. She isn't my top favorite model but its the truth

I still don’t believe someone’s personality would change just like that. (About Candice). As special as having a child is, it’s not like you become someone entirely different either. Does it change things? Yeah, absolutely! But not everything. Some personalities  never change or atleast not entirely. Anyway, I still believe that unless Adriana follows her back, she’ll get unfollowed again pretty soon :rofl: and if not it sure could get awkward if/when they ever work together (at a shoot, but I doubt it) or at the VS show. “Hey Adriana, did you see the picture of us I just uploaded? It’s amazing!” A: “Huh? No I didn’t, I don’t follow you” :rofl: