Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Happy birthday miss Adriana Lima,

Your beauty is an inspiration to me in my writings, to all the artists and people in the world. Your personnality reminds us that beauty is a two sided concept, making you even more breathtaking! May your angelic smile, eyes and laugh bless our future days. Have fun and be happy, you deserves it. We all do.

Badmoogle

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADRIANA

I love you and you're amazing!!

You're work is perfect and whenever I see a picture of you I'm blown away, but even better than your pictures are interviews of you because you are an amazingggg woman.

You've overcome a lot in your lifetime and I think that that is why I love you more than any other model; because you're a human being to me. You're intelligent and you've lived and learned. You deserve only the best things in life.

LOTS OF LOVE AND BEST WISHES FOR YOU!!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

:fun: :fun: :fun: :fun: :fun: :fun: :fun: :fun: :fun: :fun: :fun: :fun: :fun: :fun: :fun: :fun:

Sorry if I am late, but Adriana and Denny broke up?! Sucks for him.

source: adrianaflima.com

Yeahh Its true. I hope she is okay. I wonder why they broke up.

"Adriana and Denny are not dating anymore. She broke up with him and now Adriana is in Salvador, and will stay there some days, for celebrate her birthday with her mom and family."

I wonder what happened. Either way he didn't seem a serious relationship kind of guy. The prince seemed more like a guy to settle down with, get married, have kids. Denny seemed like too much of a wild guy. Well, I hope she's all right and enjoying her time with her family.

And Im kind of late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY beautiful :heart:

• 2 weeks later...