Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

1 hour ago, patt said:

I'm so proud of her for her association with FIFA as a fan ambassador, that is something to be proud of for sure. However, i want to share some of my thoughts here. When she first announced this fan ambassador thing, i was expecting to see more active role, i thought she would participate to the events (FIFA Fan Fests) and organizations as a first ever fan ambassador. But all she did is sitting in the Gianni Infantino's private lounge during the games, she only did award thing on Thursday.

I don't know if it is because of her insecurities or if she felt unwelcome by the women's football community but Adriana made people right who are against to her role in FIFA by not participating anything.

I wasn't expecting her to spend a whole month in AUS/NZ but she literally did not show any effort. Many people in FIFA are against to her for some reasons and this organization was a chace for Adriana to prove them wrong by contributing to Women's football to get more attention it deserves.

i personally felt like the fifa thing took her time away from modeling or what she should have been doing for modeling. Therefore, I too am not fond of it

I really really hope this is Adriana’s last year working with them and the contract isn’t longer or renewed. This gave nothing for others to enjoy. Just money in adriana’s pocket and something to help andre out by putting his name on a project. So lets all hope she won’t be doing this anymore beyond this year. Because the fifa thing gave nothing really, but her being criticized for it. Besides the money, didn’t seem worth it from a fan POV. And I feel like the time used for it she could have been doing something for modeling instead 

5 hours ago, patt said:

She followed a makeup artist from Venice today and i noticed Adrianass team is just arrived to Venice. Maybe she will attend to Venice Film Festival, that would be great. 

Ugh not crazy about the idea. I hope its something else more productive for her modeling career. Because that is what her fans look forward to, because thats her job. We love her for her personality and things, but what we want to see her fully submerged in her field again. People actually enjoy her as a model and we neeedddd for that to come back lol

And its pretty early for her to be arriving. I was hoping she'd sit things out since there is a writers strike and I just feel like she hasn’t done anything recently that would benefit her modeling career. Not since the VS show which was in May/June. 

Like really, avoiding fashion/modeling events (because lets be honest she keeps falling off on her upkeep and that def has influenced the way she navigates in the modelling world these days) but continuously going to film stuff instead, even during a strike? Dude, thats taking up time she could instead be using for modeling or atleast her youngest child. Because Isn’t Cyan’s FIRST birthday in like 2 days????? 

Closing this thread indefinitely because it is beating the dead horse at this point. Please go out and touch some grass in the meantime and let the woman exist and live her life, and don't take this same old discussion to other threads, stay on topic.

• Clauds locked this topic
  • Clauds unlocked this topic

Unlocking this thread with the hope that everyone will stick to the multiple warnings we've given. Feel free to discuss Adriana's professional work, appearances, upcoming projects, etc. Do not, start acting like you know her, discussing her private life, her mental health, her relationship, trash-talking her partner, etc.

Keep it civil, keep it light-hearted and if you truly feel the urge to give a TED Talk on how much you disagree with everything the woman does, please do get out and touch some grass instead of bringing it here.

Merry Christmas!

She has 17 million followers on IG. She was just at 16.9. She gained over 1 million followers on instagram within a month. Not even the jenners and kardashians are able to do that in today's climate, and they attention seek. Adriana is damn near hiding away and she growing followers faster than anyone thats actually more active and present.

Damn I wish she'd realize sooner than later how much of a true icon she really is. I think her being humble has prevented her from realizing it. I know the recent outrage may make it even harder to see. But the whole reason people even carried so much about her appearance is because she truly is an icon that people obviously can't get over. I noticed her name is not only synonymous with VS now, but with anyone woman people really love or find beautiful. I've never seen her name being used as a literal adjective so much until now lol. People keep saying a woman they are obsessed with is their "Adriana Lima" or others saying someone who is feeling themselves "thinks they are Adriana Lima". Clearly its a blessing and curse for so many people to think highly of Adriana all the time and to be so enthralled with her. Like everyone knows Adriana is obsessed over these days, everyone, even other models in the industry has noticed it/said it. It doesn't matter how much she tries to lay low, she still has people interested in her like its 2005 lol. I hope in 2024 that the actual fashion industry match that energy and she does more work.

9 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

She has 17 million followers on IG. She was just at 16.9. She gained over 1 million followers on instagram within a month. Not even the jenners and kardashians are able to do that in today's climate, and they attention seek. Adriana is damn near hiding away and she growing followers faster than anyone thats actually more active and present.

Damn I wish she'd realize sooner than later how much of a true icon she really is. I think her being humble has prevented her from realizing it. I know the recent outrage may make it even harder to see. But the whole reason people even carried so much about her appearance is because she truly is an icon that people obviously can't get over. I noticed her name is not only synonymous with VS now, but with anyone woman people really love or find beautiful. I've never seen her name being used as a literal adjective so much until now lol. People keep saying a woman they are obsessed with is their "Adriana Lima" or others saying someone who is feeling themselves "thinks they are Adriana Lima". Clearly it’s a blessing and curse for so many people to think highly of Adriana all the time and to be so enthralled with her. Like everyone knows Adriana is obsessed over these days, everyone, even other models in the industry has noticed it/said it. It doesn't matter how much she tries to lay low, she still has people interested in her like it’s 2005 lol. I hope in 2024 that the actual fashion industry match that energy and she does more work.

It seems, she won’t show herself until she feels close to her usual self  

6 hours ago, A.B said:

I would hope that is the case, I really do. But IDK. Adriana is a pretty tough person to actually understand at times lol. Sometimes she does things and we never understand why. Like, her insistence on using MUA's like patrick after when he caused smaller but very similar outrage reactions for how he did her makeup before (just not on such a big scale like last time) and she still used him religiously. Also, he gave her a similar look to last time when this happened and we know Adriana saw the bad reactions to his work because she kinda responded:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7650885/Adriana-Lima-shares-heavily-Instagram-snap.html 

IMG_4064.thumb.jpeg.47f9c83d56ba11f27a62cb2397873838.jpeg

And even if you go back to that post the comments were similar from hunger games, still.

Adriana shared what she did in that post because after using patrick, he did a look similar to the one from hunger games, except atleast her eyes were kept their normal size and obviously Adriana's face wasn't as heavy because she was very fit at the time, but it still drew similar reactions because of the makeup. So you'd think Adriana would have stopped using him so much or prevented him from doing similar looks on her then.  She didn't. So yeah Adriana doesn't always move in the way it makes more sense for her to move sometimes.

So, I would not be surprised if she does look like her usual self the next time we see her but she still acts the same way. She is pretty unpredictable, especially these last few years. If you would have told me  that 2023 would be the way it has been with her, I’m not sure if I would believe you lol

On 12/28/2023 at 5:05 AM, A.B said:

I hope you are right though. Adriana letting people see her pregnant, letting them see her post partum/with postpartum weight, AND letting patrick do her makeup like that are the biggest mistakes she has ever made in her career I am convinced. Because she is popular, people aren't letting up... I kinda wish Adriana would come out of hiding just to give people something else NEW to post and talk about because:

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8XUbGnV/

They are bringing in 2024 by using her old post partum looks and them patrick ta bad makeup photos to make people call her ugly. Calling Adriana ugly is insane. The devil works hard but her haters work harder.

She really need to do something to stop this. I know she did an interview but it was german, and she still clearly had work left to do.. One event is not enough

But at the same time, obviously Adriana shouldn't be seen if she isn't looking closer to how people expect her to look.  She can't keep coming out looking like she doesn't care anymore, if she does people will keep messing with her and saying cruel things. Its okay for Andre to be like that, but this situation shows Adriana can't afford that. This really have kids coming at her, hard. And it’s spreading a bad message. Thats why I always wondered if this would prevent her from getting more jobs/make it harder for her to get them, because people keep trying to make her have the reputation as "the model who turned ugly/fat", obviously I don't agree with that. But that is the picture people are trying hard to point and if she doesn't do anything to combat that, it could turn into what she is known for. Adriana’s silence and lack of activity makes this  easier to happen 

but Adriana shouldn’t make another appearance until she really looks the best she can. I despise anyone who advised her of anything in 2022-2023. so much bad could have been prevented if she had better guidance. I notice in the germany interview she admited that she realized society isn't that progressive to be kind towards women as they get older. The pressure is only added. But when she was pregnant she said the opposite and said thats why she is "exposing" herself like this and going to all those unnecessary film premieres. Smh this is the result of her being sadly mistaken and idk who lied and told her society was progressive enough and that she should give these people room to talk about her the way they have.

12 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

I hope you are right though. Adriana letting people see her pregnant, letting them see her post partum/with postpartum weight, AND letting patrick do her makeup like that are the biggest mistakes she has ever made in her career I am convinced. Because she is popular, people aren't letting up... I kinda wish Adriana would come out of hiding just to give people something else NEW to post and talk about because:

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8XUbGnV/

They are bringing in 2024 by using her old post partum looks and them patrick ta bad makeup photos to make people call her ugly. Calling Adriana ugly is insane. The devil works hard but her haters work harder.

She really need to do something to stop this. I know she did an interview but it was german, and she still clearly had work left to do.. One event is not enough

But at the same time, obviously Adriana shouldn't be seen if she isn't looking closer to how people expect her to look.  She can't keep coming out looking like she doesn't care anymore, if she does people will keep messing with her and saying cruel things. Its okay for Andre to be like that, but this situation shows Adriana can't afford that. This really have kids coming at her, hard. And it’s spreading a bad message. Thats why I always wondered if this would prevent her from getting more jobs/make it harder for her to get them, because people keep trying to make her have the reputation as "the model who turned ugly/fat", obviously I don't agree with that. But that is the picture people are trying hard to point and if she doesn't do anything to combat that, it could turn into what she is known for. Adriana’s silence and lack of activity makes this  easier to happen 

but Adriana shouldn’t make another appearance until she really looks the best she can. I despise anyone who advised her of anything in 2022-2023. so much bad could have been prevented if she had better guidance. I notice in the germany interview she admited that she realized society isn't that progressive to be kind towards women as they get older. The pressure is only added. But when she was pregnant she said the opposite and said thats why she is "exposing" herself like this and going to all those unnecessary film premieres. Smh this is the result of her being sadly mistaken and idk who lied and told her society was progressive enough and that she should give these people room to talk about her the way they have.

She should’ve never moved to that state full of freaks, the reason why conspiracies exist is because of L.A. I don’t want to sound too conspiracy, but look how she humiliated herself since she moved there, if it’s the media, herself taking bad advice, in general. Things happened as they never did before. It’s not because of her age or weight gain since you can look up pictures her being pregnant 15 years ago and it looks like a picture taken 2 years ago. 

7 hours ago, A.B said:

She should’ve never moved to that state full of freaks, the reason why conspiracies exist is because of L.A. I don’t want to sound too conspiracy, but look how she humiliated herself since she moved there, if it’s the media, herself taking bad advice, in general. Things happened as they never did before. It’s not because of her age or weight gain since you can look up pictures her being pregnant 15 years ago and it looks like a picture taken 2 years ago. 

I dont think it is specific to LA but moreso who she moved there for is when things started going bad. 

59 minutes ago, lucyford said:

I dont think it is specific to LA but moreso who she moved there for is when things started going bad. 

Thats part of it. 

BUT I do agree, everyone talks about what a beast LA is. Everyone. And people who switched to living there/staying there mostly do be changing for the worse. Celebs who live in other hot cities like Miami and nyc do better. Its def different from all the places Adriana has ever lived in. Overwhelming fake people around. I would be surprised if Adriana truly likes it. Usually she doesn’t like overwhelming fakeness. But who knows 

I will say it sadly probably doesn’t matter. Because Adriana’s entire family ended up moving there. Like even marko settled there. So the chances of her leaving that place especially with a child born there is slim. As a fan, that is pretty scary given the location. Thats the last state Adriana needs to be stuck in. But essentially she is. I hate that for her and her family. She has had to sacrifice so much in the past 2 years (her living situation, her body, her looks, her career, reputation) because she seems to no longer have anyone around advising her to make decisions that would be smarter and most importantly fair to her. The fact someone who used to be on her team (chris) liked a post about what really wrong with the hunger games fiasco is telling. 

I hope for her sake she wakes up and realizes this before its too late. Because after the whole hunger games premiere fiasco we are not the only ones who feel and said that adriana isn’t surrounded by the best or authentic team/group of people right now. I’m praying she gets it together in 2024 because like I said you can tell despite them putting her on their cover harper’s bazaar was questioning her explanations of why/how she ended up in this position. They def felt it was weird she seemed to not have enough help to get back on her feet for her career. You know something doesn’t seem right when the people in her industry are having the same thoughts as us

50 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Thats part of it. 

BUT I do agree, everyone talks about what a beast LA is. Everyone. And people who switched to living there/staying there mostly do be changing for the worse. Celebs who live in other hot cities like Miami and nyc do better. Its def different from all the places Adriana has ever lived in. Overwhelming fake people around. I would be surprised if Adriana truly likes it. Usually she doesn’t like overwhelming fakeness. But who knows 

I will say it sadly probably doesn’t matter. Because Adriana’s entire family ended up moving there. Like even marko settled there. So the chances of her leaving that place especially with a child born there is slim. As a fan, that is pretty scary given the location. Thats the last state Adriana needs to be stuck in. But essentially she is. I hate that for her and her family. She has had to sacrifice so much in the past 2 years (her living situation, her body, her looks, her career, reputation) because she seems to no longer have anyone around advising her to make decisions that would be smarter and most importantly fair to her. The fact someone who used to be on her team (chris) liked a post about what really wrong with the hunger games fiasco is telling. 

I hope for her sake she wakes up and realizes this before its too late. Because after the whole hunger games premiere fiasco we are not the only ones who feel and said that adriana isn’t surrounded by the best or authentic team/group of people right now. I’m praying she gets it together in 2024 because like I said you can tell despite them putting her on their cover harper’s bazaar was questioning her explanations of why/how she ended up in this position. They def felt it was weird she seemed to not have enough help to get back on her feet for her career. You know something doesn’t seem right when the people in her industry are having the same thoughts as us

But she didn't move to LA for Hollywood and fame. That is when people start acting differently. Adriana has been famous for decades and had the money she has for years. So this isn't a case of someone moving to LA looking for fame/money and getting it and suddenly becoming a new person. I think you are acting as if she has a whole new friend group of influencers and is consumed in the party lifestyle or doing something very bad when she seems to just be focused on her role as a mother in LA. I think this same BS would be going on if they all stayed in Miami. Its not a matter of WHERE she is living but the people she decided to get involved with (before moving) and the influence they have brought into her. 

29 minutes ago, lucyford said:

But she didn't move to LA for Hollywood and fame. That is when people start acting differently. Adriana has been famous for decades and had the money she has for years. So this isn't a case of someone moving to LA looking for fame/money and getting it and suddenly becoming a new person. I think you are acting as if she has a whole new friend group of influencers and is consumed in the party lifestyle or doing something very bad when she seems to just be focused on her role as a mother in LA. I think this same BS would be going on if they all stayed in Miami. Its not a matter of WHERE she is living but the people she decided to get involved with (before moving) and the influence they have brought into her. 

Agree to disagree. She moved away from her old friends. She likely has new ones, as she is in a new location. We know she def is working with some different team/people. And judging by how 2022-2023 has went none of these people seem beneficiary. Whoever they are. None of them told her "hey, maybe you shouldn't do, x,y z" "Maybe you shouldn't leave the house to an event looking like this"  "Maybe you should sit certain events out until x,y,z or focus more on your modelling instead". Nobody is telling her this. Adriana has been very recluse so we don't know who she is around or hang around/her friends now. But I am saying if she had better people around her currently some of this bullshit maybe would be prevented. Yes we know this include the person she lives with but we can not elaborate on him here. I'm not saying her guy isn't apart of the issue. He def is, but he isn't the only person around her who can have influence or give guidance. I am focusing on that and the professional/public figure aspects. Especially since we are only allowed to talk about that mostly

9 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Agree to disagree. She moved away from her old friends. She likely has new ones, as she is in a new location. We know she def is working with some different team/people. And judging by how 2022-2023 has went none of these people seem beneficiary. Whoever they are. None of them told her "hey, maybe you shouldn't do, x,y z" "Maybe you shouldn't leave the house to an event like this" Adriana has been very recluse so we don't know who she is around or hang around. But I am saying if she had better people around her currently some shit maybe not will be prevented. Yes we know this include the person she lives with but we can not elaborate on him her. I'm not that guy isn't apart of it. But he def isn't the only person around her who can have influence or give guidance. I am focusing on that and the professional/public figure aspects

What new team are you referring to? She was already with CAA before moving there. She moved closer to them which should have been a good thing. Laurent whom I'm not even sure if he is still working as her PR person since I have not seen him in a minute,  but I'm going to assume he is because his PR company is still the one linked to her IG if any brand wants to contact her. He was hired before LA due to the influence of a certain someone and seems too busy running around Saudi to know whats going on with her. Adriana seems to lack a team. At least a good team. Which I agree. But this wasn't a change associated with LA.

Adriana spent Christmas in LA, she even hired Marketing Studio LA to decorate her house for Christmas (I don't know if it happened because weirdly they unfollowed each other shortly before christmas)

IMG_1223.thumb.jpg.5be8d09542d4802a71357b7f58def83c.jpg

On the new year eve, she probably was in Brazil. Judging by Kilerk0's ig stories they are/were somewhere rural in Brazil. She didn't post Adriana but i heard her voice on Kilerk0's stories. 

So technically, what that HF account says on Tiktok is bullshit.  

11 minutes ago, ekn said:

Judging by Kilerk0's ig stories they are/were somewhere rural in Brazil. She didn't post Adriana but i heard her voice on Kilerk0's stories. 

So technically, what that HF account says on Tiktok is bullshit.  

Carla said they were going with her today (Sao Paulo). Perhaps they were in Bahia.

@ekn Kara still in that monkey place? 
BF006721-2002-494D-912E-77AEAF0693E3.thumb.png.764d4e4d498dd31dedabe1238b7a134a.png

I don’t want to make any comments about recent TikTok dramas. I just want to say; i’m so glad seeing her fan accounts posted on their stories picture of her with “face mask on at home”. She has the most supportive fanbase.

12 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

Agree to disagree. She moved away from her old friends. She likely has new ones, as she is in a new location. We know she def is working with some different team/people. And judging by how 2022-2023 has went none of these people seem beneficiary. Whoever they are. None of them told her "hey, maybe you shouldn't do, x,y z" "Maybe you shouldn't leave the house to an event looking like this"  "Maybe you should sit certain events out until x,y,z or focus more on your modelling instead". Nobody is telling her this. Adriana has been very recluse so we don't know who she is around or hang around/her friends now. But I am saying if she had better people around her currently some of this bullshit maybe would be prevented. Yes we know this include the person she lives with but we can not elaborate on him here. I'm not saying her guy isn't apart of the issue. He def is, but he isn't the only person around her who can have influence or give guidance. I am focusing on that and the professional/public figure aspects. Especially since we are only allowed to talk about that mostly

9 hours ago, lucyford said:

Carla said they were going with her today (Sao Paulo). Perhaps they were in Bahia.

13 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

Thats part of it. 

The good thing about her is that she was never “Hollywood”, but in order to survive in L.A and to remain relevant, one has to become part of – the club. It’s also the worst place for children to grow up.