Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

1 minute ago, Playboyuniverse said:

Perhaps for you , but for me full frontal nudity is really beautiful and natural and it's really incredible when the photographer is one of the best photographer in this business !

Covered nudity is for me unnatural and pictures become ridiculous because it's unnatural and not spontaneous ! the work becomes overrated and the model is not sexy and does not release anything !

as I said !

Lot of models didn't went all nudity in Russell's book, Isabeli was covered too. People think for be sexy has to be without clothing and it's not like this. I think she was very gorgeous in the photos, but it always will be haters saying bad things about her. She's one of thoses models who looking good with everything even with a potato bag lol. 

12 minutes ago, Miss Bathory said:

Lot of models didn't went all nudity in Russell's book, Isabeli was covered too. People think for be sexy has to be without clothing and it's not like this. I think she was very gorgeous in the photos, but it always will be haters saying bad things about her. She's one of thoses models who looking good with everything even with a potato bag lol. 

And anyway thanks to that video on motion where they show 2 others pictures from the book she did go nude (making me almost have an heart attack inf ront of such beauty :baronfaint: but whatever lol), so the problem doesn't realy exist. The real problem is that we won't see almost anything from it, because Russell said he doesn't want to share more and the books are very pricy (from 1k to 3.6k $ for the special edition) and exclusive so all that amazing material will very likely stay hidden... :(

7 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

And anyway thanks to that video on motion where they show 2 others pictures from the book she did go nude (making me almost have an heart attack inf ront of such beauty :baronfaint: but whatever lol), so the problem doesn't realy exist. The real problem is that we won't see almost anything from it, because Russell said he doesn't want to share more and the books are very pricy (from 1k to 3.6k $ for the special edition) and exclusive so all that amazing material will very likely stay hidden... :(

Adriana real nude in the book ?

2 hours ago, Miss Bathory said:

She has? I didn't knew that

That guy she posted about on her ig a few weeks ago, this one:

Idk if he really is or she just went to meet him once and later she will follow his advice and follow his method. I don't know what she wants to use that knolewdge for, if she has a new project or if it's just because she is now executive producer of ABS so she needs to understand economics better.

1 hour ago, nhlovesadri said:

That guy she posted about on her ig a few weeks ago, this one:

Idk if he really is or she just went to meet him once and later she will follow his advice and follow his method. I don't know what she wants to use that knolewdge for, if she has a new project or if it's just because she is now executive producer of ABS so she needs to understand economics better.

Well .. I think it was more like advice and stuff .. usually when models change the manager , they speak for the midia, no ? idk

10 minutes ago, Miss Bathory said:

Well .. I think it was more like advice and stuff .. usually when models change the manager , they speak for the midia, no ? idk

Yes, she didn't change modeling agency, her agent is still Chris, he and Andrea Vividor (her publicist, same agency) were with her these days. Imo it was just a meeting and some advices, that's all. She posted a few weeks ago about reading a book on business strategies on ig stos, maybe it was from him.

11 hours ago, jamiya said:

He is coming....again :cry:

Last week was like a dream.

Lmao. Its amazing how many people don’t like him for her. And everybody says the same thing: she isn’t the same with him and they feel like he is using her. I’m sorry, when that many people believe the same thing about somebody, something has to be up. You would be surprised the different web sites that say this lately. So its not just adriana “ super fans” who feel this way and are being over protective . Its people who like her on a normal note or who don’t care that much about her. Buy anyways, he just wants attention when he posted about coming to miami, lets not give him anymore. This is what he wants. 

Fashion week was very nice even though she didnt walk any shows, she scored major partnerships with VOGUE, good morning america and people magazine. She was a stand out this year at fashion week. It was also great to see her supprting Russell and be in his book the way she was. But yeah, this week was like a dream for everybody. 

On 9/11/2018 at 11:20 AM, Souled-Out said:

Lmao. Its amazing how many people don’t like him for her. And everybody says the same thing: she isn’t the same with him and they feel like he is using her. I’m sorry, when that many people believe the same thing about somebody, something has to be up. You would be surprised the different web sites that say this lately. So its not just adriana “ super fans” who feel this way and are being over protective . Its people who like her on a normal note or who don’t care that much about her. Buy anyways, he just wants attention when he posted about coming to miami, lets not give him anymore. This is what he wants. 

Fashion week was very nice even though she didnt walk any shows, she scored major partnerships with VOGUE, good morning america and people magazine. She was a stand out this year at fashion week. It was also great to see her supprting Russell and be in his book the way she was. But yeah, this week was like a dream for everybody. 

It almost like everytime she has a "good" week .. full of events and people dying of love for her. She had a very good week , and just in the middle he posted some photo of her, almost like her wanted the attention.. oh my god .. he barely left her house and now he is coming again? everytime she break the bubble he come back again.. she's losing fans because of him, she stoped talk to some old friends just because of him, I really don't know what's the problem with her , who doesn't see how bad he is for her!

2 hours ago, Miss Bathory said:

It almost like everytime she has a "good" week .. full of events and people dying of love for her. She had a very good week , and just in the middle he posted some photo of her, almost like her wanted the attention.. oh my god .. he barely left her house and now he is coming again? everytime she break the bubble he come back again.. she's losing fans because of him, she stoped talk to some old friends just because of him, I really don't know what's the problem with her , who doesn't see how bad he is for her!

We can just only hope that Adriana continues to do what she has been lately.. But yeah, sadly alot of people noticed a change in her after being with him, that they don't like. It is undeniable. And its also sad because nothing was wrong with Adriana before. The whole reason she gained so many fans and partial of the reason for her success is because of who she was on the inside. Adriana always knew personality and such is important. And she kept a great personality all these years. But she changed and it wasn't for the better. She didn't even need to change in the way she did. She has always been compassionate and caring (she still is clearly). But she was also care free, more secure (I think her lack of social media activity is out of sudden major insecurity from comments) and never took herself seriously. I mean, she had it all before, now some pieces are missing and thats sad because she was fine the way she was.

Things are a LITTLE better now because she had a good week. She did walk a show in Paris and all that. I just hope he doesn't do what you think and ruins everything for good. I mean it is crazy how many people are legit concerned for Adriana and her ties with this man.Everybody says the same thing. And Adriana herself has been hot and cold with him, even this year. So she knows and sees things from herself that she also doesn't like. The problem is she keeps letting him get away with and take him back with huge open arms. Why she keeps taking him back and letting him continue to be toxic, I don't know. She could do so much better.

But anyways, we have beat that horse to death. At this point we can only wait it out and see what happens. And pray she doesn't let this man ruin her career for good. Maybe the reason he is showing up is because soon she has other work to tend to soon and will be busy again. Just putting some positivity out there