Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

I think the important thing is that they are a real and happy couple... Many times people marry and things start go wrong...so she is smart and I think she said something about it one time... Many famous marry and then it doesn't last 2 or 3 years...like Adriana's marriage last 5 years but at Marko's interview he said they were thinking about divorce from a long time (that was weird bc they looked happy to me, and at christmas she called him her life and that yacht party....well...)

It all just depends. But you can't blame people, because if you have multiple kids by someone, and you already engaged, you may as well get married. Because a child means married or not, you are bound to that person for life, it just doesn't have to be in a romantic way. But you still gonna have to deal with each other. After next year it will be 10 years they are engaged.

I will say Adriana and Marko's relationship was an ending you didn't really see coming. People didn't think marko looked good enough but that was it. And yeah they still remained friends afterwards and all that. Atleast there is that. Adriana did admit though she was more pressured into that marriage but her and Marko had dated years before getting married still, and she was still more pressured to marry him.... I don't think Adriana likes to get engaged quickly

She unfollow him again..

Adriana was pressured to get marry with Marko? Why? And they didn't date that long.. 

Well I think what is important in a relationship is if people are happy, and Alessandra and Jamie look happy together, that's why they are a real couple for many years..in this case a paper (marriage) is just a detail

1 hour ago, Sophie20 said:

She unfollow him again..

Adriana was pressured to get marry with Marko? Why? And they didn't date that long.. 

Well I think what is important in a relationship is if people are happy, and Alessandra and Jamie look happy together, that's why they are a real couple for many years..in this case a paper (marriage) is just a detail

Yes, it was mentioned before by someone who went to a party for Tamara and Adriana was there and they ended up discussing it. They didn't get married quick is what I meant. They started dating in 2007, got married in 2009. But I don't think Adriana plans to get married quick anymore. She dated trainer guy for more than 1 year and marriage didn't seem like it was close

Lol ya'll gotta learn to stop paying attention to her follow/unfollowing, we will never get it lol.

4 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

Yeah that's what I was thinking but some say they dated 9 months before enganged, thats not 2 years. But I do feel like they started dating in 2006

They just met in 2006 but they didn't start dating immediately... I said 2 years until they married

About the pressure..I remember read this here but I don't think she could talk about it with Tamara... I don't think she was pressured

Adriana is nominated as social media model star of the year. I think she is the only model from her era to be nominated for such a thing, not surprised though. No matter how much she refuses to take social media seriously, her name is what causes people to watch her on there like a hawk, and thats why every little thing she does never goes unnoticed and people analyze her posts.

1 hour ago, Miss Bathory said:

Adriana and Tamara isnt friends anymore? I mean ..  She was so close of her .. And after she starts dating with Metin, I never saw they together as before. She's still follow her.. But this doesn't mean so much.. Does anybody know what happend??

I noticed this too but idk what's happened and prefer to believe it wasn't bc of Metin lol.. she unfollowed Ziza (Marko's mom).. hope she is not that influenced, Tamara seems to be a really nice friend 

59 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Adriana is nominated as social media model star of the year. I think she is the only model from her era to be nominated for such a thing, not surprised though. No matter how much she refuses to take social media seriously, her name is what causes people to watch her on there like a hawk, and thats why every little thing she does never goes unnoticed and people analyze her posts.

She will probably lose to a hadid or kendall jenner :whistle: but still nice that she was nominated. Also kind of a lame title in its nature imo "social media star" but in this age it's a good thing I guess. 

1 hour ago, fieldofoptics said:

She will probably lose to a hadid or kendall jenner :whistle: but still nice that she was nominated. Also kind of a lame title in its nature imo "social media star" but in this age it's a good thing I guess. 

Its a miracle because she is a 2000's era model lol and she rarely posts great pics/her work like them. I know she more than likely won't win though

On 2017/12/19 at 4:14 AM, emerald7 said:

Why Adriana Lima and Emily Ratajkowski can both be feminists, no matter how much skin they show

Now this article is on the top page of Yahoo. And the top reaction is "I will not take of [sic] my clothes anymore for an empty cause"? Huh? Tell us ..... does a full bank account fall outside the definition of "empty cause"?

It has many misunderstandings. so sad...:/ She will be criticized again if her new VS photo is released.

yahoo2017-12-20.jpg

Adriana being a model, there is always going to be a misunderstanding of what she meant. But this time around it was more on her and her phrasing of things. Some VS fans are still mad at her because they think she was slandering the brand that treated her like a queen allowed for her to have such a long career. A statement was given but people will not believe it until she works with VS again. Its just a L adriana is going to have to take.

1 hour ago, Souled-Out said:

Adriana being a model, there is always going to be a misunderstanding of what she meant. But this time around it was more on her and her phrasing of things. Some VS fans are still mad at her because they think she was slandering the brand that treated her like a queen allowed for her to have such a long career. A statement was given but people will not believe it until she works with VS again. Its just a L adriana is going to have to take.

I agree. It's kind of hard to sympathize with her on this one because it was just an unnecessary move on her part. Anytime she posts a vs picture (lingerie or bra/panties) she's going to get the questions and push back. I wonder if she'll promote any vs Xmas stuff? 

1 hour ago, fieldofoptics said:

I agree. It's kind of hard to sympathize with her on this one because it was just an unnecessary move on her part. Anytime she posts a vs picture (lingerie or bra/panties) she's going to get the questions and push back. I wonder if she'll promote any vs Xmas stuff? 

I am not sure if VS is doing anymore xmas promotions...they did things SO differently this year, like they didn't really have their "AFTER the fashion show" promotion event yet, and with chrismas being in like five days, and the show happened over a month ago, I don't think they will be having that event