Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

2 minutes ago, emerald7 said:

yes i saw it. I thought it's a joke because also many footballfans asked her if she joins turkish team Besiktas.

Well if she wants to date it's her thing but she was so discret doing it before and now we see her kissing her dates even before we knew she has one. You can't say they met before, because she is working and traveling alot and is really a short time between.

not attacking her but could it be possible that she calls the paps???

why would she call them?In this case evreything points to this writer calling them.And paps are usually at airports wherever she goes

4 minutes ago, emerald7 said:

not attacking her but could it be possible that she calls the paps???

Imo we should ask ourselves: who has something to gain from the paparazzi's presence?

Not Adriana, even her pr team is not so dumb to consider this good publicity for her image, but on the contrary this guy isn't famous anywhere outside Turkey so as @morpheu said, he is the one gaining popularity for his writer works from this. Same goes for Harvey and Edelman, known playboys who like to have this fame and that both are not even close to her fame level, so dating her gets them more press then ever.

4 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

Imo we should ask ourselves: who has somethg to gain from the paparazzi's presence?

Not Adriana, even her pr team is not so dumb to consider this goo publicity for her image, but on the contrary this guy isn't famous anywhere outside Turkey so as @morpheu said, he is the one gaining popularity for his writer works from this. Same goes for Harvey and Edelman, known playboys who like to have this fame and that both are not even close to her fame level, so dating her gets them more press then ever.

i know what you mean. But Edelman could have get much more publicity if he wanted. Same as leaving the after party with his bow tie on her leg. Anyway the person who posted the video on IG and the statement wrote he is a nice guy, so maybe this time it's different. He isn't an athlete, something new...but a gemini again, lol

twitter is full of turkish comments

5 minutes ago, emerald7 said:

because of nantucked and Harvey.

she is more famous and rich then all of them.She wouldn't gain anything from this like @nhlovesadri said.Matt and edelman are playboys,they would wan't their dating life to be public to show how macho they are,even if they trully liked her,making it public is like puting a hands off sign on their spouses for men usually

1 hour ago, morpheu said:

1st of all you don't know how she was because you don't know her.If she would be still following her ex she would be labeled as desperate,she was posting quotes about beeing a queen and all that even before joe.

I am not talking about the queen quotes. I am talking the male bashing ones. The ones After Joe was very bad,  Adriana started posting and liking stuff about abuse and followed an account on domestic violence and stuff. Clearly things end bad and naturally it leaves her feeling not good.

I don't care about how defensive you are about this. I have my own opinion about it. I know what I DO see from her. And I also know how people react to this stuff too and I see why they do. I just do not and I probably never will agree on the decisions Adriana makes when it comes to this.Not that it matter what YOU nor I think.  I am not claiming to know her. And everybody knows here I am a big fan of her. But that does not mean that I agree or have to like every single thing she does and it doesn't mean I won't have an opinion on it or be concerned for her nor her kids. Nothing you say will make me not look at this the way I do.

Private person? Idk anymore...

But I think she would spend more time with her kids too...I'm surprised in this point.. If I was her kid I could feel sad with this situation

She is making publicity for his book bc she wants... Idk about PR stunt..but of course he is liking the attention..he is doing his game...Hope this guy is a honest one..bc this woman can't be worse taste and make bad choices...

Just now, emerald7 said:

i know what you mean. But Edelman could have get much more publicity if he wanted. Same as leaving the after party with his bow tie on her leg. Anyway the person who posted the video on IG and the statement wrote he is a nice guy, so maybe this time it's different. He isn't an athlete, something new...but a gemini again, lol

I honeslty doubt any Turkish people will speak bad about their relationship, considering how much they were invested on that false rumour about Acun already...Edelman could, but Adriana already complained with him about it, we know she was mad about the kid's news leak, so imo he contained himself. And maybe also his pr team showed a bit more common sense that this new guy.

This feels very weird... He already has a statement, paparazzi... It feels like he is using her. 
Like somebody wrote I never really find anything good in self help books. But maybe he is better than those athletes...maybe...
I have no idea how will this work since they live in different continents.

Has anyone notices that in the past month she is losing Instagram followers almost every day. I noticed that with some other VS models. I have no idea why?

1 hour ago, mjmarija said:

This feels very weird... He already has a statement, paparazzi... It feels like he is using her. 
Like somebody wrote I never really find anything good in self help books. But maybe he is better than those athletes...maybe...
I have no idea how will this work since they live in different continents.

Has anyone notices that in the past month she is losing Instagram followers almost every day. I noticed that with some other VS models. I have no idea why?

Not according to a user in the official VS thread. I forgot his name but he posts the follower gain average, the loss, and likes average weekly. Adriana hasn't lost any. Only her, candice,and taylor are gaining actually. The ones losing constantly are behati, ale, and lilly. But Adriana is fine. She isn't in the negatives.

9 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I am not talking about the queen quotes. I am talking the male bashing wones. The ones After Joe was very bad,  Adriana started posting and liking stuff about abuse and followed an account on domestic violence and stuff. Clearly things end bad and naturally it leaves her feeling not good.

I don't care about how defensive you are about this. I have my own opinion about it. I know what I DO see from her. And I also know how people react to this stuff too and I see why they do. I just do not and I probably never will agree on the decisions Adriana makes when it comes to this.Not that it matter what YOU nor I think.  I am not claiming to know her. And everybody knows here I am a big fan of her. But that does not mean that I agree or have to like every single thing she does and it doesn't mean I won't have an opinion on it or be concerned for her nor her kids. Nothing you say will make me not look at this the way I do.

First of,i am not defensive,and i never said that i agree with this situation,i don't like this for different reasons,but if i don't like something it doesn't always mean it's bad.And her kids are her and marko's and staying more time with their father since they are living with their mother is normal.She rarely has vacations by herself without her kids,once a year mostly

59 minutes ago, morpheu said:

First of,i am not defensive,and i never said that i agree with this situation,i don't like this for different reasons,but if i don't like something it doesn't mean it's bad.And her kids are her and marko's and staying more time with their father since they are living with their mother is normal.She rarely has vacations by herself and not without her kids

If you keep starting off your sentences, with "first of all" and "first off" and if you keep quoting me period, I am going to call you defensive. And thats all I will say. I am not about to argue you with you about this. Its not gonna do shit for you, me, nor adriana.

3 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

If you keep starting off your sentences, with "first of all" and "first off" and if you keep quoting me period, I am going to call you defensive. And thats all I will say. I am not about to argue you with you about this. Its not gonna do shit for you, me, nor adriana.

It's called ussing your opinion to express my own different one,that is not being deffensive.I don't care if your opinion changes or not,i wasn't attacking you and you don't have to reply to me

Anyways, atleast he isn't an athlete. If the timing was different, I wouldn't have a problem with it. She probably gonna get some stones thrown at her for the reasons we already talked about. But the guy isn't an athlete. It shows some kind of progress lol 

Sometimes I think Adriana is vunerable but sometimes I think she isn't AT ALL!!!

To me he was robotic on that video and he knows it was being taping.. I don't know him, atleast he is not an athlete but I really hope he is not one of that fake spiritual writters who just want manipulate people to make money and grown his ego..

Again, this situation wasn't cool for her kids, like: Mommy is leaving us to met a guy and go on a trip with him...C'mom just 5 days?? She didn't see them for a long period....this is MY opinion...Kids needs came first!!!!

There are so many things that I would like to comment, but I'm just too disappointed and lazy to start typing.
From all the bullshit that's written here I agree only about children. Another disappointing point.

49 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Not according to a user in the official VS thread. I forgot his name but he posts the follower gain average, the loss, and likes average weekly. Adriana hasn't lost any. Only her, candice,and taylor are gaining actually. The ones losing constantly are behati, ale, and lilly. But Adriana is fine. She isn't in the negatives.

Yes, she is still gaining. They all are, but She used to gain about 8-10000 followers a day. Now it is around 2500 or losing...
Here is were I follow: https://socialblade.com/instagram/user/adrianalima

1 hour ago, mjmarija said:

Yes, she is still gaining. They all are, but She used to gain about 8-10000 followers a day. Now it is around 2500 or losing...
Here is were I follow: https://socialblade.com/instagram/user/adrianalima

Well another user don't have her losing at all. IDK what they use. But Adriana is doing one of the best as far as angels go and I can believe it. Her likes are pulling more than majority (just not taylor). But not everybody is gaining though, ale has lost aloott. I think its probably just an IG thing because she is gaining followers at the same rate as everybody else (other models). She isn't like, Irina for example who gains followers rather slower than everybody (like if Adriana went to 11.1, candice will 11.5, and so on. Irina will still be where she is for awhile)

3 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Well another user don't have her losing at all. IDK what they use. But Adriana is doing one of the best as far as angels go and I can believe it. Her likes are pulling more than majority (just not taylor). But not everybody is gaining though, ale has lost aloott. I think its probably just an IG thing because she is gaining followers at the same rate as everybody else (other models). She isn't like, Irina for example who gains followers rather slower than everybody (like if Adriana went to 11.1, candice will 11.5, and so on. Irina will still be where she is for awhile)

I have no idea, I noticed that last week. I hope it gets back on track.
Oh, and Irina is now gaining more than Adriana... or at least according to this site.