Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

A lot of models actually go along with what the photographer asks them to do, because it's their job and they don't want to offend the photographer or worse, asked to be removed from the editorial and thus, the job being offered to another willing model. If you were given a shot to be in a magazine, would you pass up the offer from getting the exposure? I wouldn't.

I'm not looking for a long discussion on this but you and I could never command 10, 20.000 for a days work. With magazines and photographers lining up to work with you, willing to fly you all around the world just to get you into focus. She is one of a few who can pick assignments. We're not talking about "lots of models", only Adriana. And OK, maybe she got manipulated into that shot or had one too many or whatever, it doesn't really matter. What matters is that she opened her mouth and left herself open to this speculation. Whether it's true or not, she has done damage to herself. She should have kept it to herself, especially in her profession. I mean really, how many sex symbols you think of, as a virgin?....Just my two cents.....

None of us are going to suddenly become enlightened and suddenly just know that she is or is not a virgin. It is her business.

Hey, you never know..... There just might be a Lenny Kravitz home video out there that will blow Pam's and Paris right out of the water. OK...I can dream can't I?

ohbaby, true. But, at the time of THAT shoot, Adriana Lima wasn't as known as she is today. No one hardly knew who she was. Yeah, they knew her by face - but, no one knew her name (atleast I didn't). NOW, she's a household name, everyone know's who she is due to the exposure Victoria's Secret gives their models now (Angels Across American, fashion shows, commercials). So, what I'm trying to say is, she probably wasn't amongst those models that get to choose their "assignments" so she didn't turn it down, OR simple, she wanted to do the shoot.

Either way, I agree with SontaSejou. Like I said before, who cares? She didn't hurt anyone's feelings when she said what she said, well, atleast not mine.

None of us are going to suddenly become enlightened and suddenly just know that she is or is not a virgin. It is her business.

Hey, you never know..... There just might be a Lenny Kravitz home video out there that will blow Pam's and Paris right out of the water. OK...I can dream can't I?

There better not be cause then my respect points for her would drop and we don;t want that :(

I don't know what church you're going to :blink:

Anyway, how about we find something else to argue about? This interview was at least two months ago. We get it, you don't think she's a virgin, person A thinks she is, and I personally don't care. How about we discuss when her site will be launched and what may or may not be on it. Or perhaps what editorials people would like her to be in, or I don't know that commercial she's supposedly doing with ale and izabel. Something recent AT LEAST.

^

lol

adriana needs to get married fo reallsss lol in all seriousness i think she needs to have a kid with wence and her baby and angelina and brads baby need a baby and they will have the most amazing all mighty powerful greatest genetically blessed baby ever!

phew that felt good.

Anyway, how about we find something else to argue about? This interview was at least two months ago. We get it, you don't think she's a virgin, person A thinks she is, and I personally don't care. How about we discuss when her site will be launched and what may or may not be on it. Or perhaps what editorials people would like her to be in, or I don't know that commercial she's supposedly doing with ale and izabel. Something recent AT LEAST.

Yes totally agree :) like victoria's secret show will be taped around november 16th in Los Angeles and televised shortly afterwards(from aa offical forum).

^

lol

adriana needs to get married fo reallsss lol in all seriousness i think she needs to have a kid with wence and her baby and angelina and brads baby need a baby and they will have the most amazing all mighty powerful greatest genetically blessed baby ever!

phew that felt good.

I've always married off Brad and Adriana in my head for some reason :laugh: But Shiloh and Adriana's future kid works too.

Yes totally agree :) like victoria's secret show will be taped around november 16th in Los Angeles and televised shortly afterwards(from aa offical forum).

Ugh, I don't want to wait until November

tell me about it :D I wonder why vs change their traditional place ?Maybe this year will be a lot bigger show :woot: :woot:

do you know how much time before the show the list of the models starring in it is usually displayed ?