Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

^

nice siggy and its my honor to say

"are you like a crazy person?"

lol

and who doesnt love scarface...tho motorcycle diaries which i saw on friday..was beyond belief and beyond expectations..it wasnt like a movie it was an experience..and stories like these dont come around as often..infinity stars!

I've never posted in the Adri forum before because I'm not a fan but I'm compeled to say this:

When she was on TRL I was scared for my life. She was soooooo hyper. It was like giving a puppy speed and letting it loose in a dark room. I wanted to give her some water and be like "Honey...calm down." It was funyn though, she made me laugh alot. (At her...not with her, though she was laughing enough for it to count as half of the worlds' population)

- I didn't mean this as a bash by the way. I think she is GORGEOUS & AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL, just because I think she's a terrible model doesn't mean i dislike her completely-

i think she wasnt really so hyper, but just wanting to fit in. adriana isnt really so calm and quiet, but she's not as outgoing as gisele or karo, so i think she's trying to get rid of that "calm good girl and sit" image, and trying to look like she can be laid back and fun. though...i have to admit.....wasnt so really convincing, but that's okay, she did look like she was having fun and i enjoyed seeing all three of them. but i did get kind of confused when she stated that she really doesnt go to parties that much and so forth, becuase i have quuuuuuuuuuuuite a few pics of her in clubs and parties with her prince and by herself. but i didnt mind that, i thought it was cute when they had to turn those "un-sexy" things to "sexy".

i think the way damien asked if she went to parties or not..meant the constant parties..he was probably referring to the way models party..like endless hours..every weekend, in all parts of the globe..and she really doesn't party that much..yes she has been to clubs and parties but say compared to alessandra, kate moss..its like nothing then.

i think the way damien asked if she went to parties or not..meant the constant parties..he was probably referring to the way models party..like endless hours..every weekend, in all parts of the globe..and she really doesn't party that much..yes she has been to clubs and parties but say compared to alessandra, kate moss..its like nothing then.

but that curious that six dream angel !!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :p :p :p :kiss:

i wish adriana wore skinny jeans on TRL.Now everybody think her legs are not as good as Gisele or Karolina's. :laugh: :whistle: :laugh:

oh no. you're wrong, i dont think people are thinking anything bad about adriana's legs just because she didnt wear skinny jeans. we always know what her legs look like, i mean we see pics of it almost all the time, she has nice legs but i've seen better calves, and the same can be said of gisele and karo as well.