Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I certaintly don't think she is 5'10"...In her barefeet, I'm guessing her height at 5'8", regardless if her agencies say otherwize.

She's taller than 5'8". If you go back and look at some of the pictures from the Angels Across America tour (which I'm too lazy to post), Adriana is clearly taller than Heidi and Alessandra and pretty close to the same height as Tyra and Gisele. If Adriana is only 5'8", then that'd make Ale around 5'7" and Gisele under 5'10" - and neither one of them are that short.

:::edited to add:::

(Not implying that 5'7" or 5'9" is short, but that those other models are taller than that.)

The AAA pictures give you a great baseline for height comparison because they were basically all wearing the same shoes, and you can see that she's not as short as it seems like people want to make her. For some reason, Adriana seems like one of those models that people love to knock inches off of.

I certaintly don't think she is 5'10"...In her barefeet, I'm guessing her height at 5'8", regardless if her agencies say otherwize.

She's taller than 5'8". If you go back and look at some of the pictures from the Angels Across America tour (which I'm too lazy to post), Adriana is clearly taller than Heidi and Alessandra and pretty close to the same height as Tyra and Gisele. If Adriana is only 5'8", then that'd make Ale around 5'7" and Gisele under 5'10" - and neither one of them are that short.

:::edited to add:::

(Not implying that 5'7" or 5'9" is short, but that those other models are taller than that.)

The AAA pictures give you a great baseline for height comparison because they were basically all wearing the same shoes, and you can see that she's not as short as it seems like people want to make her. For some reason, Adriana seems like one of those models that people love to knock inches off of.

I think you would have to see them all lined up without shoes to really be able to tell. The only reason I question the height, is because I signed on with a model agency very briefly (Sutherlands in Toronto) I'm 5'10" yet the agency upped my height to 6"0'....why I don't know, since 5'10" is already tall for modeling. Not only that, they lowered my weight like crazy....Modeling agencies are notorious for lying. They had me down as six feet and practically aneroxic..they recorded my weight as 123 even though I was 135.

Ale is another model whose height I question and I think she is shorter than what they claim. (Even her legs don't look as long)

All I know is that Adriana, incomparison to myself, does not look 5'10" (only with the heels)..I would have to be standing next to her to really know.

From what i've heard from my friend who is 5'11, she said when she saw them at las vegas during the AAA tour, she wasnt standing right next to adriana and ale but was close enough to tell that she was just about as tall as them when they were wearing heals. that's going from what she's said. another from a guy friend of mine who is a fan of ale and adriana, he's 6'1 and claimed they didnt look so tall, he said wiht heals they were lower than his height.

Femme Fetale: Where did your friends see them? At the Hard Rock Hotel or Bellagio? Did they get to meet anyone?

at the hard rock hotel. she said she was standing sort of close to them and wanted to take pictures but some little girl who wanted to see ale kept getting in the way screaming her head off. they didnt get to meet any of them, they told me it was crowded and the security was soooooo touchy about the fans coming close to the models. man if i was there i would of just went right through the dumb security guards and people and shook their hands :p hahaha. you met adriana once right? god that's so cool :) i wish i could of.

Oh. That's too bad. Yeah, that's actually where I met Adriana. The security guards were such a pain in the ass. But I was lucky enough to have physical contact with adriana. :) It was great. I did want to go to the Bellagio as well, but my dad was being a jerk and didn't let me go because he didn't want to wait any longer. <_< So I didn't get any pictures while I was there. I did get one of Ale and Adri, but it was sooo blurry that you couldn't see their faces or anything. :( My dumb camera just had to run out of film while i was there! Eh, oh well. I went there to meet her, and I did. :) It is a real bummer that your firiends couldn't take pics! I would have pushed that little girl out of my way! :laugh:

Femme Fetale: Where did your friends see them? At the Hard Rock Hotel or Bellagio? Did they get to meet anyone?

at the hard rock hotel. she said she was standing sort of close to them and wanted to take pictures but some little girl who wanted to see ale kept getting in the way screaming her head off. they didnt get to meet any of them, they told me it was crowded and the security was soooooo touchy about the fans coming close to the models. man if i was there i would of just went right through the dumb security guards and people and shook their hands :p hahaha. you met adriana once right? god that's so cool :) i wish i could of.

Oh. That's too bad. Yeah, that's actually where I met Adriana. The security guards were such a pain in the ass. But I was lucky enough to have physical contact with adriana. :) It was great. I did want to go to the Bellagio as well, but my dad was being a jerk and didn't let me go because he didn't want to wait any longer. <_< So I didn't get any pictures while I was there. I did get one of Ale and Adri, but it was sooo blurry that you couldn't see their faces or anything. :( My dumb camera just had to run out of film while i was there! Eh, oh well. I went there to meet her, and I did. :) It is a real bummer that your firiends couldn't take pics! I would have pushed that little girl out of my way! :laugh:

i know what you mean, i said the exact same thing. they decided not to go to the bellagio becuase they said it was waaaaaay too crowded and the security was just such a pain so they just left early. my friends (the guy and girl who are boyfriend and girlfriend) said that they looked very nice in person :)

I think Adriana cannot be 5'8. I would say she is 5'10 - she looks very tall.. although a bit shorter than Gisele. Ale I think is a bit shorter than Adri around 5'9 and her agency just bumps it up to 5'10. Also weight plays a part of height, skinny usually makes you look taller.

I'd feel pretty scared of these women if I stood next to them, im only 5'9!

Edited by Dias

^ im probaly wrong cause I just looked thrue my pictures found some but both were bending their legs...soo.....but Adriana was taller but again bending their legs just enough to say they have to be standing Up straight next to each other to really see :unsure: whos taller

post-2962-1144005169_thumb.jpg

post-2962-1144005252_thumb.jpg

i think these pics can give us a little clue about her height.

she and heidi has almost same heels and she simply looks taller than her..

and she's taller than gisele because gisele has no heels..

I think she's between 1.78-1.79 cms and not under.