Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Has she always followed tom ford, lavin, and  dior on instagram? I think the number of people she followed went up and usually she follows brands and designers she has worked with... maybe she is doing something with/concerning them?? That would be awesome

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Who else thinks it's time for another cover? Her last one was the November issue of VP, if I'm not wrong. She really needs to upgrade. My hopes for another VI cover is dying, I still don't know what that photo shoot she did with them was for? Regardless, she needs more and different covers. Her campaign list has been stellar, if only it could reflect on her covers too

Okay, I don't know what that shoot of her with Pat and Carlyne could've been for. Like it's been a long time now. The May issue of VI came out and she's not on the cover. I doubt it's something that was scrapped because not only would it have been a waste of Adriana's time, but Pat and Carlyne's also.

Thread Cleaned (Y)

REMINDER: It is ok to express your opinions and "constructive" criticism but please refrain from baiting, bashing, etc.There is no need to cause unnecessary tension. If you feel you must bait, bash, etc., there are many places outside of BZ you may do so (facebook, twitter, blog, other websites/forum, etc.)

Thanks! :flower: