Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Marko, is dat you?!?! post-89308-0-1446013152-62007_thumb.png

I believe her and Cedric have been spending time together again. I'll tell you why when I get home from work.

you still dont tell why they are back together

Why can't she just get somebody like Charlie Hunnam or something.

Tire of all these unknowns who aren't in her league. Physically and stardom wise

isnt cedric physically and stardom wise enough for her?

Marko, is dat you?!?! bi0xuv.png

I believe her and Cedric have been spending time together again. I'll tell you why when I get home from work.

Tire of all these unknowns who aren't in her league. Physically and stardom wise

Who the hell are you?

If you're not Marko,Cedric or Adriana how you can talked about her like she's the biggest shit?! I understand that people have different opinions but you're a little bit out of the line don't you think?

Marko, is dat you?!?! bi0xuv.png

Who the hell are you?

If you're not Marko,Cedric or Adriana how you can talked about her like she's the biggest shit?! I understand that people have different opinions but you're a little bit out of the line don't you think?

is she a good girl :D ?

Marko, is dat you?!?! post-86593-0-1446013153-15131_thumb.png

Who the hell are you?

is she a good girl :D ?

She's not a bad girl.. :neo2:

I was like, why did her insta followers go down then I remembered the cleaning instagram was doing deleting accounts left and right. I lost alot of them too. Like thousands.

Yeah, she was almost at like 4 million. Oh well!

And that pic she posted the other day of her with Pat and Carlyne has to be VI. And a cover at that because Pat only works on the cover shoots. Three VI covers in less than 7 months like who does that?!

Come to think of it,... she remarked in or around 2000 how she felt jealous seeing teenagers out because she was working, flying all the time and never got to be a real teenager so I guess she's playing now. Also... she has some truly unique work, really especially in the beginning. I think it is why for a while models were chosen so young not even into their teens yet because there is an innocence or naturalness rather that comes through the modeling work vs someone older who is not naive or who knows the evils of the world. But, really, I think - oh I better be quiet! Laugh out loud. I'm leaving now! I mean it.

The irony is that all the teenagers were really jealous of Adriana bc she was an upcoming a supermodel (all teenagers want to be a model) and she already earned a lot of money.