Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Any person can't win by the way on a forum that is occupied by people who are on it so much of the time - Do you girls have your own lives to take care of? - bullying anyone else by your meanness and snide ways. It's a waste to even bother with you.

Any person can't win by the way on a forum that is occupied by people who are on it so much of the time - Do you girls have your own lives to take care of? - bullying anyone else by your meanness and snide ways. It's a waste to even bother with you.

I wasn't trying to bully you. I really did find the gif funny.

I take that back then, I saw your little response. Everyone's a bully for using a gif and finding it humorous and challenging people when they insult someone else. What do you expect. And bullying isn't even the word.

Like you are so much better insulting people's intelligence because they use instagram. Whatever. Get off instagram and Get off of here since you have a problem with it all. And you sound very familiar btw. Ironic how you have only have a few posts and they have all only been on this thread. --I saw your account being made last night and you first three posts was all you had to say about her and instagram and stuff. You know what we do in the past but your account is super fresh. Made last night.You not fooling anyone. And have the nerve to ask us if we have life.

Edited by TKC

P.S. Savanna and TKC are bullies. Just look back on how they've each treated people. Get real!

post-3972-0-1446013150-45075_thumb.gif

she and cedric is together since last week so cheated on not problem for her. she is getting divorce with husband because he cant manage open marriage

your opinion or do you really know that??

i know

and how?

i have source

she and cedric is together since last week so cheated on not problem for her. she is getting divorce with husband because he cant manage open marriage

your opinion or do you really know that??

i know

and how?

i have source

If you don't have any good confirmation, please be quiet.

I take that back then, I saw your little response. Everyone's a bully for using a gif and finding it humorous and challenging people when they insult someone else. What do you expect. And bullying isn't even the word.

Like you are so much better insulting people's intelligence because they use instagram. Whatever. Get off instagram and Get off of here since you have a problem with it all. And you sound very familiar btw. Ironic how you have only have a few posts and they have all only been on this thread. --I saw your account being made last night and you first three posts was all you had to say about her and instagram and stuff. You know what we do in the past but your account is super fresh. Made last night.You not fooling anyone. And have the nerve to ask us if we have life.

It's you and the rest of the bots who have thousands of posts. Are you even a human? Or a robot? Forums are created for people to ego off with and against each other so I won't really bother anymore. I thought discussions were for intelligently expressing opinions about the work for this particular person. But it is really just an orgy for you people to yes, bully everyone outside your group and congratulate each other on your lack of respect for a person. Goodbye forever.

It's you and the rest of the bots who have thousands of posts. Are you even a human? Or a robot? Forums are created for people to ego off with and against each other so I won't really bother anymore. I thought discussions were for intelligently expressing opinions about the work for this particular person. But it is really just an orgy for you people to yes, bully everyone outside your group and congratulate each other on your lack of respect for a person. Goodbye forever.

post-44858-0-1446013152-23314_thumb.gif