Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

I dont know who got their information wrong but I thought she placed second. I havent checked askmen.com yet but I was watching my local news channel just now and they had the top five listed. It went alba, adriana, i dont remember 3 and 4 but i know 5 was jessica biel. Thats what my news said.

I can't understand this fascination people have about alessandra. I don't think she's good looking at all. Sure she's got a great body. But it's too thin. She's too boney.

I can't understand it when people say ale and adri in the same sentence... Adri is so way up higher

maybe ppl have different tastes ? i'm not a fan of adriana so i could name a lot of girls that i find much sexier or more beautiful ;) it's jsut a matter of tastes :p

about Alessandra,I think she's kinda pretty but nothing special.that's my opinion of course.

but when it comes to compare her with Adriana,I don't think it's fair.

lol @ it not being fair...my fav part of adri's body is her nose and legs, and stomach...heh but i really love her nose for some reason... :laugh: :ninja:

her nose makes her look like a doll.she's really cute :)

lol yepp, but as far as doll like or doll looking it would go to laetitia or inguna...you just want to take them and put it on your dresser when you were young or something lol thats what it reminds me of.

AND I EFFING LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LOVE LVOE LOVEEEEEEEEEE the TIM commercials...the music, the rare beautiful ppl in it, and all the scenes...damn lol my fav tim commercial is probably the one where she gets right outta the bed in a wife beater and in a thong and shes like amores and the guys like adriana and then the rest is in italian...she puts the phone down and tries on outfits..and then my favorite song comes on i just wanna liveeee...dont care about the things they say...jeez and at the end she comes in great high striped socks...ahh i love it lol i think you got the point.