Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Maybe this doesn't mean anything and I know what will many of u say,but please let me be happy with myself, this or other I'm sure she'll wear Fantasy Bra this year anyway... :rofl: :rofl:

post-58922-0-40635900-1370423102_thumb.j

Well I hope she does, but wouldn't be surprised if they gave it to Candice. I do like Candice though. I don't think they will give it to Doutzen. First she did an H&M campaign modeling their swim, etc. and second VS hardly uses Doutzen, even though she's unbelievably beautiful. Alessandra just got it so doubt they'd give it to her 2 years in a row. Miranda is no longer an angel. She's fake anyways, just seeking fame. So that leaves the boring ones, Behati, Lily, Erin, and Lindsay. Hate to mention it but if they gave it to Karlie I'd probably stop watching anything VS altogether. That would be drastic.

Haha! I'm sure she will get 3 plus wings. I think with last year it was a race for her to get into shape so they didn't really make things for her just in case she couldn't do it. That's why outside of the Circus jacket the other garments she wore seemed "off the rack" if that makes sense.

Haha! I'm sure she will get 3 plus wings. I think with last year it was a race for her to get into shape so they didn't really make things for her just in case she couldn't do it. That's why outside of the Circus jacket the other garments she wore seemed "off the rack" if that makes sense.

me too

and it seems like there is something special that is going to happen for Adriana. Whether its the fb or a special outfit. Something good is def in store for Adriana this year the way todd has been replying to her fans.

Or it could be that the fans are on his case like they are with everyone who is associated with Adriana lol

I don't follow, why were people annoyed at Twitter?

Also, Miranda only has more followers than Adriana and Gisele because she's been on twitter longer and she's more active and posts attention-grabbing stuff like weekly

Guys, remember we were talking about Adriana removing Erin? Erin moved to IMG and is not with Marilyn anymore. Adriana needs to go too. I swear, Marilyn is losing all their girls. I wouldn't be surprised if she left too, but maybe that's why they are pushing her to events now. Maybe she won't have to go if Marilyn gets their shit together with her.