Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Not necessarily. She could very well be early in her pregnancy and VS is just trying to get one or two shoots out of her before Adriana goes MIA again.

Again I'm not saying she is or isn't, but it's a possibility.

^True, but I'm thinking VS shoots and the results are usually three months apart. They are going to want her in three months to do promo. And if she is pregnant she is at least three months now. It would be useless to start having her shoot now when she could've been shooting this entire time... but then again this is VS. And they sent her pregnant ass to promote Swim and she's the only one who seems to work for them throughout her pregnancies so who knows. I really hope not.

That's what I was talking about! She came back shooting 6 months after having the baby, like she did with Val. Plus Sienna will be 6 months this month so hope Adriana & Marko introduce her!

Yes :)

And about pregnancy rumors. I didn't want to comment anything about it. And I was thinking about what Savanna said but I don't agree,because remember what at first made you all think she might me pregnant? The pic that Marko posted on twitter! It was almost about month ago,You already started telling she is 3 months,so now ''if'' she is pregnant she should be almost 4 months pregnant! So if she really is pregnant why would VS want to use her now when it's going to be noticeable? Then they could use her one month before it start to notice! And why would they need her in later camapign? If they didn't need her since September why would they urgently need her now! Beside you Guys were telling her face look like she's pregnant and I think it isn't possible that one week Her face looks swollen and next week looks normal! Her face in new VS pic doesn't looks swollen at all such as when she was at IWC Red Carpet the 1-2 week after that,Marko shared the pic. I believe that she wanted to have a break until she starts photo shooting with them again,she was working hard for the VSFS...

On These pics she looks way far from pregnant

post-58922-0-24629900-1362237709_thumb.j

post-58922-0-61890100-1362237807_thumb.j

She looks like she was looking at VS Showstopper event 2011!

post-58922-0-03933400-1362237823_thumb.j

Didn't the thoughts of pregnancy start over the weight she had? The "belly" she had in that picture? I don't think vs is going to let her shoot while she is actually showing. She did do some shots pregnant for vs but she didn't have a belly neither was she showing. I"m stilly iffy about the face fullness though. Sometimes it looks full sometimes it doesn't. Like the day before the Prada show it wasn't full at all.

But i still think since she is working for them again and her press got her an Instagram, she is about to be doing some more work.

But like raf said only god knows.

Lets just drop the pregnancy talk for now and enjoy the fact that she's started shooting for VS again. I wasn't even eager for her to start shooting for them again (I was waiting for her 6-month break to be over) that was before the pregnancy rumor started.

^ Wouldn't that be kinda sad if Adriana only showed her daughter if she's was paid for it though?

Look privacy is one thing, but she's taking it to a whole new level of paranoia.

I just think she'd rather introduce Sienna in a photoshoot instead of shitty paparazzi pictures. But i agree, she's a psycho when it comes to her privacy.