Bellazon

General Discussion

Neo52285

Of course adriana smoked and I wouldn't be surprised if she suffered from the depression thing but the only thing I can believe is the smoking.

I just don't believe in assuming something and it didn't directly come out of that person's mouth. As it has already been shown. ESP not bulimia. That is more of mental disease you aren't inside of her brain. You can't assume

Are you saying adriana is depressed "again"? If so, I wouldn't be surprised

I don't know if she is depressed again. I've multiple sources saying she has depression. But I think CoutureChic is right about her.

Of course adriana smoked and I wouldn't be surprised if she suffered from the depression thing but the only thing I can believe is the smoking.

I just don't believe in assuming something and it didn't directly come out of that person's mouth. As it has already been shown. ESP not bulimia. That is more of mental disease you aren't inside of her brain. You can't assume

I have a question, i amm just curious about, i know its ñot a big deal but sie one should know what im mtalking about, I have been a huge adriana fan for quite some time, in her recent pictures she looks absolutely stunning! Now I'm not saying that adriana hasn't always been absolutely gorgeous, because obviously she has, but there was a year or two there when it seemed as if something was a little bit off, she just looked different to me, i thought it was weight gain or something, but now after her second baby she has more meat than ñormal but is just as gorgeous as ever, does anyone know whàt I'm talking about it was like those 2 years something was different and I just can't quite put my finger on it, and I cannot figure out what has changed bringing her back to that "old adriana" look that I fell in love with

You must be talking about 2006 to 2007??

Adriana hasn't modeled to her full potential. She can do a lot more high fashion aka runways. Victoria's Secret isn't what it used to be. It hasn't since 2002. Still, she has come a long way and done many good things. Sure, she could have been different.... However, this is how she is and she's done well.

Oh my my my....seriously?

I could so just go on and on but listen I've heard kids screaming all day and haven't had a shot in like...way to long. Way to sober for this crap. I'm CoutureChic, and while I do have my contacts I've gotten to a point with Adriana where I really don't give a shit where her career goes (similar to her view actually) Who cares if she was a virgin or not? Who cares if she was depressed? Who cares if she has sex with squirrels? I mean how is it all relevant to her career? Oh wait...doesn't she have to have a career first for it to even begin to be relevant? Oh Lordy...oh Mr Jack Daniels will you be my best friend...yes I think you will.

Oh and by the way LAUGHING over the fact that some of you actually think VS removed her photos from their website so they can put new ones up....uh yea. That didn't happen, they keep pictures for years and never remove them. Remember this is the same lazy company who used the same Semi Annual commercial for like ten years. My guess is she's done with VS, which who can blame them? She's most likely pregnant, or she's just not working. Um can I get 5 million dollars for sitting on my behind?

She lied at least three times in the GQ interview. From number of boyfriends to being a virgin to not having depression. She meant well and clearly values her private life. Point is this is just her public persona and she's extremely human contrary to what people make of her. She doesn't need to work considering she's been working since age 15.

"Here in the big city people spend their time thinking about work and about money; they don't give some value to friendships and it can be depressing." –Adriana Lima

Oh my my my....seriously?

I could so just go on and on but listen I've heard kids screaming all day and haven't had a shot in like...way to long. Way to sober for this crap. I'm CoutureChic, and while I do have my contacts I've gotten to a point with Adriana where I really don't give a shit where her career goes (similar to her view actually) Who cares if she was a virgin or not? Who cares if she was depressed? Who cares if she has sex with squirrels? I mean how is it all relevant to her career? Oh wait...doesn't she have to have a career first for it to even begin to be relevant? Oh Lordy...oh Mr Jack Daniels will you be my best friend...yes I think you will.

Oh and by the way LAUGHING over the fact that some of you actually think VS removed her photos from their website so they can put new ones up....uh yea. That didn't happen, they keep pictures for years and never remove them. Remember this is the same lazy company who used the same Semi Annual commercial for like ten years. My guess is she's done with VS, which who can blame them? She's most likely pregnant, or she's just not working. Um can I get 5 million dollars for sitting on my behind?

tumblr_inline_mi8074nqKo1qz4rgp.gif

smt93, honestly just get the hell out of here already. I can't stand the fact you insulted a fellow good BZ friend of mine who has been contributing for years. And here you come on your "high horse" thinking we give a crap on what you have to offer. THERE IS NO FREEDOM OF SPEECH...LEAVE NOW!

A lot of Adriana's pics from 2008 were still on the site before they were removed. that stuff is old. Some of vs' bras collection are gone now. Apparently vs hasn't been lazy lately.

Quite frankly I don't think this is as serious as people are making it. But you can't tell any of the smart asses on this board that. All I know she ain't paying my bills with that 5 million she has so I barely care. I'd like to see her but not going to be highly upset if I don't.

Yea, I mean I've been visiting the VS website and Victoria's Secret in general since like 1998 or so, and following Adriana since 2000 or so. What would I know?

post-8049-0-1446013102-93247_thumb.gif

by the way...it's not being a smart ass, it's being well informed over the years. Oy vey.